Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Same day blessing - Kim Clement

GregHi

26 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Hey guys. I just had a thought... Kim Clement at one time used the phrase, “also known as the same day blessing”. Sorry I don’t have the full quote, but I was thinking what if this “same day blessing” is the dinar RV and Christmas or the dinar RV and Trump getting a 2nd term?? If it is the dinar and Christmas, we may seriously be less than 2 weeks away..

just thinking out loud.. thoughts??

I love the way you think Greg I will give this an Amen!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YES.

After a manner of speaking. 

As he becomes the leader of the world, he'll appoint someone to take his place if only in title. 

Ok now your scaring me. That scenario is in revelation along with the one that says the antichrist will bring peace to the Middle East and rebuild the temple in Jerusalem!     

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, TinBadge said:

Ok now your scaring me. That scenario is in revelation along with the one that says the antichrist will bring peace to the Middle East and rebuild the temple in Jerusalem!     

And it should be noted that the word of God only ever said ONE MAN will make peace with Israel. 

No matter what anyone has to say about everything else Donald Trump, he is making Peace with Israel via the "Abraham Accord"

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And it should be noted that the word of God only ever said ONE MAN will make peace with Israel. 

No matter what anyone has to say about everything else Donald Trump, he is making Peace with Israel via the "Abraham Accord"

Yes, it is a group effort. But you can see how this can be confusing. I keep testing both sides. The things the dems are doing and saying are just wrong. Such as Seattle making it legal to steal under the guise of some leftist poverty protection program. 
D. Trump even stated  Jesus’s name  in one of his appearances. I’ve never heard a dem say his name or even  the pope. To be fare I don’t catch that many speeches from the pope though. 

so yeah! Troubling times!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

You spot on!

Youtube "Freedom Force Battalion". She compares modern day events to Revelations👍

So am I right in thinking Trump is our man. We are to test the profits play verifying that they profess the name of Jesus Christ so I figure it works for anybody else as well. 

I won’t have time till tomorrow to review her videos. 
Revelations also says in the end multitudes will be deceived. So I believe I am right but also the dems believe they are right!  all I have  to go on is my litmus  test and I heard Trump  praise the name of Jesus.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, TinBadge said:

So am I right in thinking Trump is our man. We are to test the profits play verifying that they profess the name of Jesus Christ so I figure it works for anybody else as well. 

I won’t have time till tomorrow to review her videos. 
Revelations also says in the end multitudes will be deceived. So I believe I am right but also the dems believe they are right!  all I have  to go on is my litmus  test and I heard Trump  praise the name of Jesus.  

Everything i see points to you being correct.

This might blow some peoples minds...

Look up👇👇👇

Trumps dads middle name

And

Trumps moms first name

🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, TinBadge said:

Yes, it is a group effort. But you can see how this can be confusing. I keep testing both sides. The things the dems are doing and saying are just wrong. Such as Seattle making it legal to steal under the guise of some leftist poverty protection program. 
D. Trump even stated  Jesus’s name  in one of his appearances. I’ve never heard a dem say his name or even  the pope. To be fare I don’t catch that many speeches from the pope though. 

so yeah! Troubling times!!

Who was the Closest Angel to God Almighty?

23 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

@LadyGrace'sDaddy

What is your opinion on Trumps "All currencies will be on a level playing field" statement?

Some people think he is saying all currencies will be worth the same amount. Ex. 1:1

I think it means all currencies will be at their true value backed by assets.

Thank you!

There will be more money and wealth such as the world has never seen. 

God gave me this 4 years ago. 

• Pow! 3

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Who was the Closest Angel to God Almighty?

There will be more money and wealth such as the world has never seen. 

God gave me this 4 years ago. 

Wow, what a fantastic read! 

I missed your post in 2016. There is a reason why i read it now, I appreciate every word and recognize its meaning for me. 

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Wow, what a fantastic read! 

I missed your post in 2016. There is a reason why i read it now, I appreciate every word and recognize its meaning for me. 

Thank you!

Funny thing is I began wondering about the 2016 post myself. When I say, "God gave it to me", I literally mean there's no doubt for me it came from God himself. 

This kind of experience has only happened a handful of times in my meager 56 yrs. And I don't consider myself a prophet. Though I acknowledge that everyone can receive a prophetic word as God chooses.

My reasoning for wondering about the 2016 word from God grew out of my understanding of God. I fully understand that God knows me and thus would speak to me after a manner that would fit my speech patterns. So that when God tells me, "A period of Great Wealth such as never before seen", To me that's saying Donald Trump would just be lower middle class where wealth is considered. 

And we haven't seen that happen. 

But then I came across what is called NESERA/GESERA and upon examination I began to understand that by changing the values of Gold and Silver to whatever high level one wanted one could literally create more wealth than has ever been seen. Put Gold at $33,912 an ounce and Silver at $4,443 an ounce and you would flood the world with cash. Everyone could receive a guaranteed income and people would only work for something to do. 

Of course such an event would not be sustainable, but what if it's not meant to be? What if it's designed to lure the world population into a deep sleep dreaming about their Christlike leader who fought for us and gave everyone the wealth of the world?

What if by the time the world realizes that there economic situation is worse than the one they left behind just 3 and 1/2 years ago it would be too late to change anything?

By then people would be so distraught few would even notice that the man they all but worshipped as God Was really something much more sinister than any world leader to ever live. 

I laugh whenever people claim that they would never take the mark of the beast. Because I know people, and if you promise them that you will guarantee them $5,000 dollars a month income for life but they must receive the Mark so as to prevent fraud, 80% will GLADLY do it. Never realizing what they've done. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2020 at 3:53 PM, GregHi said:

Hey guys. I just had a thought... Kim Clement at one time used the phrase, “also known as the same day blessing”. Sorry I don’t have the full quote, but I was thinking what if this “same day blessing” is the dinar RV and Christmas or the dinar RV and Trump getting a 2nd term?? If it is the dinar and Christmas, we may seriously be less than 2 weeks away..

just thinking out loud.. thoughts??

possible....

• Like 1