Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Electoral College Makes Joe Biden’s Presidential Win Official

Another brick in the wall....so to speak

Electoral College Makes Joe Biden’s Presidential Win Official (msn.com)

In another defeat for Trump, who already has lost more than 50 court cases, including one on Monday in battleground Wisconsin seeking to throw out Biden votes and overturn the election. The Electoral College votes, normally a barely noted procedural process after the November presidential elections, sealed Trump's losing fate.

• Thanks 2

Actually, the electoral college just certified a fraudulent election filled with voter fraud and multiple violations of constitutional law assisted with the help of foreign intervention from other governments. Thus locking themselves into a Treason charge under EO 13848. 

Everyone, involved in this illegal process is guilty of treason. And will be held accountable under military tribunals. Sidney Powell repeatedly warned them not to do this but the arrogance of those involved has led them to make a serious mistake. 

I actually feel sorry for those people following the Democratic Communist party. They truly believe that President Trump is doing this all alone. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

16 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Everyone, involved in this illegal process is guilty of treason. And will be held accountable under military tribunals. Sidney Powell repeatedly warned them not to do this but the arrogance of those involved has led them to make a serious mistake. 

Hey LGD. Your faith, is in some ways  inspiring, however look at how difficult it was to use the law system to impeach Trump, There is always wiggle room if you have the right legal team, i doubt anyone will be going to jail at least concerning the election, Trump jail time I can't vouch for. Time will tell and it may give you solace to know that with all of  precedence's established by trump, Biden could follow suit and pardon any lowly ballot counter he wanted to. I'm not endorsing that but it would be a good example of karmic return. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

In another defeat for Trump, who already has lost more than 50 court cases, including one on Monday in battleground Wisconsin seeking to throw out Biden votes and overturn the election. The Electoral College votes, normally a barely noted procedural process after the November presidential elections, sealed Trump's losing fate.

January 6th is the day Congress announces the winner.....the Constitution states any member of Congress, or the Senate, can contest the result.....and the bodies they represent are required to discuss the dissent....3 more weeks should be long enough to cement any corruption in this election.....and even possibly bring Bidens family crime syndicate into a clear focus....

Congress is not required to approve the electors decision.....they have a number of options...

Let it play out....    CL

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

I haven’t given up on Trump either. I had family that voted for Biden and I couldn’t even get mad at them because it really didn't mattter if they had of voted for Trump. The fraud was so immense that the whole election was for nothing, other then China’s folly! It is because of China’s deep ties with the democratic leadership that I feel the same as LGD. Many of us are against everything China has to offer Americans Don’t be surprised if you see Texas leading the way on leaving the US to its misery and high taxes if indeed this isn’t fixed, and fixed soon. 

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

and the bodies they represent are required to discuss the dissent....

If they follow suit, they will talk and they will do what they always do....a big fat follow the leader and don't upset their chances for reelection. I think it would take something more substantial than the last Kraken (maybe even some evidence) to move them into reversing a decision and turning the tide. Time will tell.  In the meantime, stay safe...there is talk of civil war and maybe  some individuals shooting more than just their mouths off. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, adhoc10 said:

If they follow suit, they will talk and they will do what they always do....a big fat follow the leader and don't upset their chances for reelection. I think it would take something more substantial than the last Kraken (maybe even some evidence) to move them into reversing a decision and turning the tide. Time will tell.  In the meantime, stay safe...there is talk of civil war and maybe  some individuals shooting more than just their mouths off. 

Yes....real proof.....agreed....

No worries on safety concerns....far, far away...

CL

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, adhoc10 said:

• Thanks 1