Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something I found...

PrehistoricMan

8 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

So, we can see first hand the timing of this event is coordinated with the resolution of the 2020 US election and the beginning of the Iraqi fiscal year. ... The timing could not be any better...It is on its way and we can expect it.

It will need a global currency on FOREX.

Thanks PrehistoricMan ... appreciated..! :salute: Ron

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

coordinated with the resolution of the 2020 US election and the beginning of the Iraqi fiscal year.

The timing could not be any better.

It is on its way and we can expect it.

Many ask me how can this all be connected to US politics?

Is the US politics the holdup?

So now I want to explain how this is connected to politics but also to the new fiscal year.

First, we all should know by now that president Trump has been wanting to accomplish a major infrastructure changes and upgrades throughout the US.

The changes are way overdue and past administrations for the last three decades could have done them but did not care about the country or its people.

All they thought about was filling their pockets and using their positions of power and influence to make changes to benefit themselves and their constituents.

They also could not figure out a way to accomplish them as the price tag is in the trillions.

Many of you have heard on these so-called intel conference calls about the banks will be offering special programs, like Bonds, that you can take advantage of.

This money is money that the government does not have to go out and borrow from the Federal Reserve thus pay interest on yet more debt.

Yes, this Iraq dinar is being used as a scheme but in a good and beneficial way for a change.

Instead of borrowing money the US Treasury is going to leverage the dinar and use it.

The US Treasury instead will invest your dinar proceeds and be able to pay out sums of interest to us instead of the other way around.

We will be required to freeze these funds in the account for the duration of the investment in these projects.

In return you will earn interest.

I am hearing this interest might also be tax-exempt as a further incentive to use the program.

This is why that these rumors surfaced this may in fact be a tax-exempt event for us.

The advantage of doing it this way outweighs the taxation revenues that could be generated.

Do you see the Trump strategy now?

In the long run, enough money becomes available for the government under this program to begin to fund these much-needed infrastructure changes such as roadways, bridges, airports, planned massive mag-rail transportation system, and other projects that have been neglected over the last decades of corruption and stolen funds.

As the years roll on, the banks invest your funds and yet more revenue is generated for the projects.

So, the end result is the US Treasury does not have to fork up trillions all at once.

Which is what it would have to do if it used the usual Federal Reserve banking for funding.

These corrupt bankers lose again….

So how it this connected to the reinstatement of the dinar?

Well I just told you that if the reinstatement should happen under a different administration such as democrat one or should I say “corrupt globalist” agenda oriented administration, this program would never have a chance or even happen and most the funds would be stolen, confiscated, taxed to death, or “swept” from your accounts to pay for massive social welfare programs instead of for the infrastructure changes.

Trust me these democrats would find a way to take you newly found wealth away from you.

They are very good at taking what does not belong to them, using the power of their office and congress.

This is no joking matter as we now witness all this election fraud.

I hope many of you can now 

PrehistoricMan Thanks,  We truly appreciate your analysis of the RV / RI of the IQD and how it can benefit Iraq & U. S. A.   Let's keep the faith that the "Master Plan" is intact and in the end we all will be rewarded.  "Paying It Foward" is the key to success IMHO..... 👍👍🙏🙏

GO RV & RI

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Markinsa said:

FYI, The topic is from MtnGoat.  Moving to Dinar Rumors.

I am curious about something and was hoping you could help me out.  How is this any different from the same things Ron posts on the opinion page?  He has posted Mtn Goat and it is allowed to stay but mine gets moved to rumors.  He posts gurus all of the time there.  Trying to understand the dynamics here.  Thank you.  

Just now, PrehistoricMan said:

I am curious about something and was hoping you could help me out.  How is this any different from the same things Ron posts on the opinion page?  He has posted Mtn Goat and it is allowed to stay but mine gets moved to rumors.  He posts gurus all of the time there.  Trying to understand the dynamics here.  Thank you.  

We're discussing this Topic in the Moderator Only Section as I type this.  And you should be providing the source for what you post if it is coming from another Dinar Site and the work is not your own.

34 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

We're discussing this Topic in the Moderator Only Section as I type this.  And you should be providing the source for what you post if it is coming from another Dinar Site and the work is not your own.

But If I mention another dinar site where it came from...isnt that promoting the other site?

Edited by PrehistoricMan