Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Morning Opinion @ 9:30 AM CST - 12/11/2020

ronscarpa

Good Morning DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy *** I'm telling you there's a huge buzz going on about the dinar and the reason for that is we've never seen so much talk about it before.  Just a lot of it going on...Let's hope that they get finalized...There's a lot of speculation that once the 2021 budget is passed it's going to have whatever the new rate change is.  No matter whether it's good or bad don't get overly emotional about what you see.  I'm not expecting anything big to happen...if it's bad news don't get down...just hang tight because it's going to improve.  I don't think there's any way around it.  Having said that I don't think the value is going to go down.  There's too many negative effects it has on the economy...most likely a move up is what we're going to see....

*** Mark ***  [Q? Why is the Iraqi dinar being devalued against the US dollar?]  Don’t panic…this is the un-pegging…it’s a important part of the process...

*** Frank26 *** & *** Boots-on-the-ground Firefly *** "the television is telling us that the 2021 budget needs a new exchange rate."  Everybody knows they're going to raise the value of their currency and they're telling the citizens carefully step by step.  Now this is the crescendo.  This is the apex.  This is the precipice.  We're right there.  One more step.  It's like standing on the edge of a cliff on your tiptoes leaning forward with your arms open looking down with gusts of wind just waiting to knock you over.  It's that close.  It's as close as your breath is to your lungs..

:tiphat:

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs Ron, here's hoping everyone here on DV who weathered the storm finally gets to see the elusive RV we have been waiting for all these years.

pp

A bit bruised, battered and 12 years older but I have weathered it remarkably well. Only disappointment is that because of “Covid” restrictions venturing freely too far from home is not allowed just yet.. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

A bit bruised, battered and 12 years older but I have weathered it remarkably well. Only disappointment is that because of “Covid” restrictions venturing freely too far from home is not allowed just yet.. 

Are you able to freely travel to your nearest foreign currency exchange bank? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Man, that sounds miserable.. I'm fortunate to live in a state that has a governor that believes in following the constitution. I've been reading about how much Australia has changed towards a more communist regime. Have you experienced the same? Hopefully it wont last to much longer for you and everyone else there..

12 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Man, that sounds miserable.. I'm fortunate to live in a state that has a governor that believes in following the constitution. I've been reading about how much Australia has changed towards a more communist regime. Have you experienced the same? Hopefully it wont last to much longer for you and everyone else there..

Thanks Longtimelurker, yes, it has certainly been an tough year both Globally and here and People around the world are slowly  adjusting to the new “normal” way of life and a new terminology..  Pre Covid - Post Covid - Our lives here now are based on rules and regulations which I think will be here to stay. 

3 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thanks Longtimelurker, yes, it has certainly been an tough year both Globally and here and People around the world are slowly  adjusting to the new “normal” way of life and a new terminology..  Pre Covid - Post Covid - Our lives here now are based on rules and regulations which I think will be here to stay. 

United we Stand, Divided we fall. Start forming a militia and take back your country. I know its easier said than done but it needs to happen worldwide. I bet there is a militia already started, might just need to ask a few people. Be safe and stay strong!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2