Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI DEADLINE

viper51

It was said on Fox News 8-15-10 at 1850 hrs that the GOI is to be in place by the end of next month (Sept) Information came from past WH press Sec Dana Perino as told to her by a inside WH source Bill Burton. Feldman in Iraq at this time closing the ends on the crisis and forthcoming GOI no later than the end of Sept. This was aired on Fox News today at 1850hrs. Not a rumor but actual televised news on Fox.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 7

It was said on Fox News 8-15-10 at 1850 hrs that the GOI is to be in place by the end of next month (Sept) Information came from past WH press Sec Dana Perino as told to her by a inside WH source Bill Burton. Feldman in Iraq at this time closing the ends on the crisis and forthcoming GOI no later than the end of Sept. This was aired on Fox News today at 1850hrs. Not a rumor but actual televised news on Fox.

Do you have a link for that?

Even if you don't, if it is true, that is great news

Thanks Viper

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

He wears a dress too , he`s got no ****s . They all talk **** as far as everything I have read in the last couple of months . All you have to do is go back in the forums of different groups and you will see it`s been the same old **** for months now if not years .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 55

He wears a dress too , he`s got no balls . They all talk sh*t as far as everything I have read in the last couple of months . All you have to do is go back in the forums of different groups and you will see it`s been the same old sh*t for months now if not years .

Cleaned it up for you hardtop but im sure you will be getting the big cool off period from the MODS with a post like that :(

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the post viper51 - since there is not a link this should probably have been posted in the rumors section. As that is what it is without some sort of link showing the broadcast or news article. Sorry.

I'm sorry to that everytime someone tries to share news they always get called down for NOT DOING IT RIGHT or something GEEEZZZ! At any rate I will not be sharing anymore news for fear of offending some one by doing it wrong or what ever some one may want to cry about! To many cheifs and not enough indians I guess.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

He wears a dress too , he`s got no balls . They all talk **** as far as everything I have read in the last couple of months . All you have to do is go back in the forums of different groups and you will see it`s been the same old **** for months now if not years .

Hey hardtop...

Check out the reply I sent you on the other thread...it will explain a lot.

Joe P

How did you watch this before it came on? You said it came on at 1850hrs (6:50pm). You posted it at 6.05pm. Hmmmmmmmm :huh:

• Upvote 1

How did you watch this before it came on? You said it came on at 1850hrs (6:50pm). You posted it at 6.05pm. Hmmmmmmmm :huh:

I'm always an hour ahead of the time I post. I'm in Oklahoma so I assume the software or webhost for the DV site is in Rocky Mountain Time.

Goodness gracious...... I for one appreciate the post and am sorry that anyone that brings good news from a reliable source would feel flogged. Yes we Need a link but shall I say it again? Oh I think I will...goodness gracious enough with the out of context vulgarities that don't even seem to be on topic to begin with sheese!

Thank you thank you for the post.Don't stop believing!

Alice (sweet alice)

• Upvote 3

He wears a dress too , he`s got no **** . They all talk **** as far as everything I have read in the last couple of months . All you have to do is go back in the forums of different groups and you will see it`s been the same old **** for months now if not years .

I shouldnt have to come on here and read your filth on this sight......keep it clean mate or get off......

• Upvote 3

He wears a dress too , he`s got no **** . They all talk ****as far as everything I have read in the last couple of months . All you have to do is go back in the forums of different groups and you will see it`s been the same old **** for months now if not years .

What is it with this guy???? Everyday it is the same profane type of responses. Come on Mods... It must be time for a time out. And I am certainly glad that I am not the only one to comment on it this time....... B)

(If you don't report the post, we may not see it.)

• Upvote 2

okay.. i must admit when i read thses posts --- i look for a link and when there is not one.. i just take it as a rumor and if there is a link --- i still look at it as a rumor.. the simple reason is this.. Iraq loves to say this and that--- and then out fo the blue --- they change thier minds and some thing totally different is thrown out there in the news or on the internet--- so i just sit back and take a breath and keep both feet on the ground and say--- if not today then maybe tomorrow..... so you all be safe and relax.. B)

• Upvote 1

okay.. i must admit when i read thses posts --- i look for a link and when there is not one.. i just take it as a rumor and if there is a link --- i still look at it as a rumor.. the simple reason is this.. Iraq loves to say this and that--- and then out fo the blue --- they change thier minds and some thing totally different is thrown out there in the news or on the internet--- so i just sit back and take a breath and keep both feet on the ground and say--- if not today then maybe tomorrow..... so you all be safe and relax.. B)

Hey Sammie, now that sounds like good common sense! Now how hard is this people!!! :blink:

I'm sorry to that everytime someone tries to share news they always get called down for NOT DOING IT RIGHT or something GEEEZZZ! At any rate I will not be sharing anymore news for fear of offending some one by doing it wrong or what ever some one may want to cry about! To many cheifs and not enough indians I guess.

He got 4 (-)'s for this statement? What is wrong with you people?????????

If you don't even understand what he is getting at, don't automatically give a (-)!!

He made a GOOD point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1