Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chinese ccp bought Dominion voting machines

pricestar8

Guys, I know there are lot of people experiencing cognitive dissonance, even now I am questioning our reality, in spite of the truth of the traitors intentions being screamed at us through the actions of the militias openly deployed on our streets in support of the coup.

You didn’t actually believe BLM stood for unity, did you?  They are the definition of racist bigots,  just as  antifa Is doing exactly the same things a Hitler’s brown shirts.

The groundwork has been done, under the guise of anti racism, symbols of American greatness have been torn down by mobs of angry, screaming, hate filled America haters determined to shove their way of thinking down your throat and intent on controlling your life.

Just as any free thinker has learned to read between the lines as quickly as if actually printed, we are living in a reality that demands we stop living in denial about our situation, otherwise the lack of situational awareness can in fact get you killed.

As conservatives our moral compass directs us to be unassuming.

Unfortunately you don’t know anyone who has not been victimized by a  morality challenged degenerate fecklessly abusing common respect for personal gain.

As I have said before, once people understand that they have nothing without their freedom they will then make a stand.

Revelations over the last few days have confirmed without any doubt the years of planning, preparation, posturing, and deflection undertaken by the far left in order to rig the election and forcefully attempt to take over America.

I hope time will tell I’m just babbling incoherently, but in the meantime, please update your emergency plans.

We have seen the violence escalated steadily to outright murder of political opponents, with their leadership openly calling for all republicans to be sent to re-education camps or a firing line.

We have learned to tune out the violent rhetoric of the left, the problem is they may have finally talked themselves into it.

Im seeing lots and lots of evidence that says this is no drill.

If this theft of America is not stopped it will result in extreme civil unrest.

Please, at least prepare for extended periods of no utilities, etc.

The “supremes” shot down the challenge on a technicality.

I question the courts integrity anyway, considering all the authority they have managed to give themselves to exponentially expand their authority beyond what hey were created for, and I am outraged they refused to even hear arguments or explore any evidence of fraud, especially considering the implications and consequence of a cheated election.

I pray we meet on the other side.

DM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2