Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - CST - 12/09/2020

ronscarpa

Just a simple question for a simple man! Is there anyway to verifiy what these guru's are saying is going on? I have read your disclaimer Bro Ron, about these are just opinions! If they are just opinions or they just made up stories of likes of TerryK okie Tony ect,! I can live with that, that it is just scuttle-butt, which we all have come to live with! Its Christmas time,as everyone knows! There are a lot of hurting people in our state and country right now. It just brakes my heart,  that I cant be the Steward the Good Lord Jesus whats me to be! I guess evryone gets the same mailings from the Salvation Army, Samaritians Purse, various minisitries, plus the people we come in contact with, that are hurting from this chinese virus! Like I say, this deal (RV) is not about me!! Foe me, its about helping others, I would just like to be alive to see it through! Merry Christmas to all DV'ers and their families!! :tiphat:   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

I like this part - "Now the IMF is telling the whole world...the Iraqi dinar rate is going to change by the end of this fiscal year. Do you understand? There is a new rate coming right before the end of this year according to the IMF."

Omgoodness from Frank's lips to God's ears! Please let this be true and come out before this year ends and before Iraq's fiscal new year. 🙏 I am so ready. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Just a simple question for a simple man! Is there anyway to verifiy what these guru's are saying is going on? I have read your disclaimer Bro Ron, about these are just opinions! If they are just opinions or they just made up stories of likes of TerryK okie Tony ect,! I can live with that, that it is just scuttle-butt, which we all have come to live with! Its Christmas time,as everyone knows! There are a lot of hurting people in our state and country right now. It just brakes my heart,  that I cant be the Steward the Good Lord Jesus whats me to be! I guess evryone gets the same mailings from the Salvation Army, Samaritians Purse, various minisitries, plus the people we come in contact with, that are hurting from this chinese virus! Like I say, this deal (RV) is not about me!! Foe me, its about helping others, I would just like to be alive to see it through! Merry Christmas to all DV'ers and their families!! :tiphat:   

I am 100% certain that i read the article from Baghdad today news that stated that the IMF is in negotiations with the Ministry of Finance to adjust the value of the Dinar. I posted the link yesterday but several people could not translate it.  Someone else on here also translated it. I am unable to screenshot it and post due to file size. 

I really feel we are very close.

I hope this helps, hang in there👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Sage449 said:

I like this part - "Now the IMF is telling the whole world...the Iraqi dinar rate is going to change by the end of this fiscal year. Do you understand? There is a new rate coming right before the end of this year according to the IMF."

Omgoodness from Frank's lips to God's ears! Please let this be true and come out before this year ends and before Iraq's fiscal new year. 🙏 I am so ready. 

If you post your email, i will send it to your email.  Hopefully it will translate that way?

• Thanks 3