Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The price of the dollar is still high

yota691

Just now, Wiljor said:

Good morning brother Laid Back, lots of talk about the IQD exchange rate as of late. Educate the people on the new monetary policies, but keep the speculators on the edge. Something is getting ready to happen, lets hope that the rate change is in our favor  :bagofmoney:

Good morning brother Wiljor,

I just love the fact that they continue talking about the dinar exchange rate, plus all others developments;

- Fighting corruption 

- Agreement between KRG and Federal Government 

- WTO ascension at the beginning of 2021

- support system" rel="">support from BIS

- e-government project 

- Restructuring banking system 

- Opening of borders crossing 

- Customs tax

- The port of Al-Faw

- Financial inclusion 

- Countless articles talking about exchange rate

- Borrowing Law

- Iraq will be the main stop on the Silk Road to connect Europe and Asia 

- Trade agreements with different countries 

- MOU with with different countries 

- International  banks ready to open branches in Iraq

- support system" rel="">support from UST, IMF, WB, BIS, UN and many countries 

And many more.!!

Make me believe we are close to end of this crazy ride.

Go RV

Go $1:1

Go 2021

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

6 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Good morning brother Wiljor,

I just love the fact that they continue talking about the dinar exchange rate, plus all others developments;

- Fighting corruption 

- Agreement between KRG and Federal Government 

- WTO ascension at the beginning of 2021

- support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support from BIS

- e-government project 

- Restructuring banking system 

- Opening of borders crossing 

- Customs tax

- The port of Al-Faw

- Financial inclusion 

- Countless articles talking about exchange rate

- Borrowing Law

- Iraq will be the main stop on the Silk Road to connect Europe and Asia 

- Trade agreements with different countries 

- MOU with with different countries 

- International  banks ready to open branches in Iraq

- support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support from UST, IMF, WB, BIS, UN and many countries 

And many more.!!

Make me believe we are close to end of this crazy ride.

Go RV

Go 2021

Yes sir, just to name a few.

Iraq is getting ready to make the jump to the worlds stage and become the financial magnet of foreign investment. I think we could POSSIBLY see a change in the rate in the first half of 2021, keeping the faith my brother and lets see how this unfolds. Based on the above list, Iraq has been putting the final touches to the puzzle, but, keeping the speculators at bay. No ones knows for sure, but, it sure looks like something BIG is getting ready to unfold :goodnews:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Yes sir, just to name a few.

Iraq is getting ready to make the jump to the worlds stage and become the financial magnet of foreign investment. I think we could POSSIBLY see a change in the rate in the first half of 2021, keeping the faith my brother and lets see how this unfolds. Based on the above list, Iraq has been putting the final touches to the puzzle, but, keeping the speculators at bay. No ones knows for sure, but, it sure looks like something BIG is getting ready to unfold :goodnews:

Totally agree with you.!

2021 is looking promising.... We wait and see.

Go RV

• Upvote 3

i am just wondering how come there is no article regarding the result of what the minister of finance and the the imf discuss to determine the exchange rate. hopefully, they don't change their minds and cancel the meeting for what ever reasons and take more holidays. i hope not. come on get it done quickly and no more excuse ( bs ) and delay again and again.

• Upvote 1

http://sevenskytv.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/%D9%85%D8%B8%D9%87%D8%B1.jpg

The financial advisor to the prime minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, identified, today, Wednesday, two reasons for the rise in the dollar’s exchange rate, stressing that they are temporary bubbles affected by speculative rumors to reap profits.
Saleh told the official Iraqi News Agency that "the exchange market, as it is known, is one of the markets most affected by information. Rather, all its decisions depend on the available information and its level of credibility, but there are two reasons for the price fluctuation slightly above its usual rates of stability in the parallel market."
He added, "The first reason is that the budget bill is close to approval, and the conflicting, colorful, and confused information was raised about correcting the exchange rate, which generated vague signals that the market adopted for speculation and hedging in the short period."
He continued, "As for the second reason, it is the approaching date of the legislative elections, the political strife, and the signals and information they generate regarding political gains, or the reasons for preparing for the elections, which give a high state of uncertainty among market makers, regarding the political and economic situations of the country."
He pointed out that "all these factors lead to anxiety in the decisions of buying and selling in foreign currency, and reservation at a price that rises slightly from the market's balance and levels of stability."
He stressed that it is "temporary bubbles affected by speculative rumors, to reap emergency profits from price differences," indicating that "correcting the exchange rate will remain a monetary policy action for the Central Bank of Iraq, which is the only source of information."

• Upvote 2