Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 9 December 2020

Adam Montana

Just now, Adam Montana said:

Next, a friendly request to be patient with my staff at this time - this time of year is always hectic, with annual renewals, compliance across the globe through our various ventures, the associated slow responses from our providers, etc etc. We can only work as fast as the slowest piece of the puzzle, and that is always on the other side of the world, 10 hours ahead of us or more... just be patient if you're awaiting a response. We always come through for our clients, you are not forgotten, and multiple inquiries on the same matter in one day does not earn you points with my already harried staff.

Thank you for understanding and for all the years many of you have allowed my Team to prove themselves to you. :tiphat: 

I am really thankful for ALL the superb and value added services from You and Your Affiliates, Adam.

Worth the wait.

Thank You for ALL You and Your Affiliates have done, are doing, and will do for paid program participants!

Thank You for the Upbeat Update Upview of the Upcoming Upward RV!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Good morning good morning!

First things first - I just posted an updated thread on whitelisting / safelisting emails. 

When the RV is announced, a couple things happen:

1. An email is sent to all members. VIP!" rel="">VIP members will get multiple emails, with extra information.

2. VIP!" rel="">VIP members will receive a text message. 

3. A lot more stuff :lol: 

The first item on that list is the email that will be sent out... make sure you are receiving my emails. :twothumbs: 

Next, a friendly request to be patient with my staff at this time - this time of year is always hectic, with annual renewals, compliance across the globe through our various ventures, the associated slow responses from our providers, etc etc. We can only work as fast as the slowest piece of the puzzle, and that is always on the other side of the world, 10 hours ahead of us or more... just be patient if you're awaiting a response. We always come through for our clients, you are not forgotten, and multiple inquiries on the same matter in one day does not earn you points with my already harried staff.

Thank you for understanding and for all the years many of you have allowed my Team to prove themselves to you. :tiphat: 

Comments regarding your personal account, requests for me to look into something for you, etc need to go in your support system" rel="">support account (click here), not as a post in response to a public or VIP!" rel="">VIP or other thread. Any posts of that nature will be removed and ignored.

Now on to the fun stuff!

OIL: This doesn't take a rocket surgeon, so I'll just draw a pretty arrow.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 10.12.09 AM.png

MONEY - when any part of Iraq releases a statement to the effect of "we are moving on this and are in complete agreement", I tend to take notice. Like this one, for example!

Actually, this will tie into a deeper dive writeup I'm doing at the moment. "It's all about the money", in more ways than you might see in the above link... although that article does wrap around Article 7, the 2021 budget, and more.

It will be a good read. I'm hoping we see the RV before I can finish it, but I'll keep working on it just in case. 

AGREEMENTS - One of the major holdups for Iraq has always been the HCL, which is a money sharing agreement between primarily Baghdad and Kurdistan. Over the last decade (plus) we have seen countless instances where they simply couldn't agree on anything, much less a major profit sharing agreement.

This is less and less the case. It's all about the money... and they are working together so much smoother than ever before.

For example:

There's more, like this.

And this.

And... well, I'm not going to link to all of them. I'd be here for hours :lol: 

OTHER NOTEWORTHY MENTIONS:

Community Map - this is one tool we will be using after the RV. VIP!" rel="">VIP members will see locations of banks, service providers, and more. You will NOT have access to these tools (and more!) if you're not a VIP!" rel="">VIP member. VIP!" rel="">VIP members, see here for more info.

:twothumbs: 

BTC - currently at about $18,329 per. Hopefully you were part of our group that made some good money just recently! We have a dedicated section in the VIP!" rel="">VIP area for crypto discussions... just another reason to join us there.

The WEEKLY LOTTO POOL - get in! You can't win if you don't play ;) 

Y'all have a fantastic day, Go Iraq, and 

GO RRRVVVVVVV!!!!!

:pirateship:

PS. Side note! I use a LOT of news sources to keep abreast of the latest happenings, not only in Iraq but just "in general". My absolute favorite recently is "The Brew" - click that link to get it yourself. 100% free. This is not a paid post, I'm just sharing because I really enjoy it, and I hope you do too! 

:twothumbs:

Its all good Adam, you all are doing a stellar job. Day by day we inch closer :cigar:

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm hoping we see the RV before I can finish it, but I'll keep working on it just in case. 

👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1