Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supreme Court rejects Pennsylvania Republicans' attempt to block Biden victory

1 minute ago, Theseus said:

I have never said millions voted fraudulently. I maintained votes were fraudulently cast. There is a difference. But you wouldn't know that as you attempt to spin what you know to be true. 

Since votes were scanned more than once, one person could be scanning a hundred thousand votes. So ten people could commit the fraud of tallying the votes. Or in another case, 300K ballots magically show up and could have been done by a printer or a few people filling out the ballots. So no, you look at the figures and say millions of people cast votes. I look at the evidence and  see that votes, we will never really know how many, were cast and tallied fraudulently.  A person can cast more than ballot.

But Trump voters or election officials would never sink to such a level right?  Are we to believe only the Left is capable of such heinous voting atrocities, none of which have been proven, only thrown out of court, by some conservative judges too?  

GO RV, then BV

• Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

An election separated by 500 votes in one state.....not thousands of votes in multiple states.  Huge difference.  And do you remember Gore putting on his big boy pants after the ruling and doing the right thing with respect to conceding?

GO RV, then BV

Gore initially conceded, then retracted. President Trump hasn't.

• Pow! 2

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

Well when you call on a foreign Government to hack your rival, I guess I did!

How does a foreign government hack a rival when the rival has supposedly deleted them? The quote was "If Russia or China is able to find those emails...". Either the foreign government already hacked the server in which they were on before Trump asked if they could find them or they didn't in which case if they did hack the server, they wouldn't find them (right?). 

That is what is so idiotic about the whole argument that Trump asked the foreign government to hack the server. First, Trump never says the word "hack" and second if the foreign government already hacked the server, if they still had them he would love to see them. 

Truth and evidence pointed to the latter that foreign players had already hacked a server that was not secure by any means. You wanted evidence, I refer you to the Mueller report on the matter. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

But Trump voters or election officials would never sink to such a level right?  Are we to believe only the Left is capable of such heinous voting atrocities, none of which have been proven, only thrown out of court, by some conservative judges too?  

GO RV, then BV

Tell me why each case was thrown out of court or you just going off of the lamestream media.  The SCOTUS did not throw out the PA case. They denied injunctive relief. The case, in SCOTUS parlance is called the "cert" for short, is still on the docket . 

• Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Tell me why each case was thrown out of court or you just going off of the lamestream media.  The SCOTUS did not throw out the PA case. They denied injunctive relief. The case, in SCOTUS parlance is called the "cert" for short, is still on the docket . 

Had each one of the states in question counted there absentee ballots first, rather than the in person votes, like Ohio and other states did......Trump and his minions would be railing against a whole different group of states.  

GO RV, then BV

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Had each one of the states in question counted there absentee ballots first, rather than the in person votes, like Ohio and other states did......Trump and his minions would be railing against a whole different group of states.  

GO RV, then BV

Mail in votes are not absentee ballots as much as people on the left likes to call them. The voter was sent a ballot en masse did not have cause to be absent on the day of election. If a voter had cause then it is considered an absentee ballot that the voter must request (solicited). Unsolicited ballots, ballots not requested but received, are not absentee ballots.

Edited by Theseus
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Had each one of the states in question counted there absentee ballots first

Why would they do that? They wouldn't know how many votes they needed and they wouldn't have to throw the observers out of the room so they could count in secret.

• Pow! 3

2 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Mail in votes are not absentee ballots as much as people on the left likes to call them. The voter was sent a ballot en masse did not have cause to be absent on the day of election. If a voter had cause then it is considered an absentee ballot that the voter must request (solicited). Unsolicited ballots, ballots not requested but received, are not absentee ballots.

The Covid-19 pandemic that we still find ourselves in and that has killed almost 300,000 Americans, some whom no doubt voted before they fell ill, says otherwise.

GO RV, then BV

8 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Thank you for showing us your true colors. They do bleed every now and then.

You're welcome, I suppose......my true colors didn't use to be so blue, they were more purple...then yellow Donald appeared sporting red, people turned green and the whole color pallet got turned on it's ear.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

This is the truth of the matter on this one.....and of course the MSM is MIA on this one....or just purposely  or blatantly misleading the general public....    CL

• Pow! 1