Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV today ??????

hardtop

Lol ... it's the same date as always .... Whenever the CBI and the Iraqi Government decide to get everything done...lol :twothumbs:

Of course that means more waiting for them to argue about which party gets to hold the press conference about having a press conference for the RV. Then they have to argue about who gets to make the actual annoucement at the press conference for the press conference..... what was I saying...lol ... Damned Iraqi stubborness .. I'm confused myself now :blink: ....lol

Edited by Uncle Barkie
  • Upvote 1

Hardtop I have no rate or date my friend but rest assured that this will take place when you least expect it. There's a lot of good positive news out there that brings us one day closer to the forming of the government. That's the key IMHO. Some posts suggest there may be a government in place already and Irag is just not telling us. Be patient and don't worry about dates and rates. God Bless Semper Fi :):):):)

• Upvote 5

Hardtop I have no rate or date my friend but rest assured that this will take place when you least expect it. There's a lot of good positive news out there that brings us one day closer to the forming of the government. That's the key IMHO. Some posts suggest there may be a government in place already and Irag is just not telling us. Be patient and don't worry about dates and rates. God Bless Semper Fi :):):):)

Yes Bobby you are right

Take a deep breath Hardtop

It will happen

While you are asleep

don't lose sleep over it, or stay glued to the computer

live your life, be with your family

enjoy the summer(unless you are here in the sweatshop called Louisiana lol)

It will RV/RI

be patient

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well I guess it`s another day for someone to predict another date , since everyone seems to have an opinion , what`s the next date and the reasoning why ?

You haven't been here long enough to have a frustrated outlook and attitude yet.

Slow down there hoss...LOL

• Upvote 1

You haven't been here long enough to have a frustrated outlook and attitude yet.

True enough , Iv`e been following this Dinar thing since june . I don`t know what to say about it really , don`t mean to sound negative but your waiting for guys like Maliki and Allawi or Talibani or the likes to make a decision ????? How long have some of you people been invested in this now ( 5-6 years ) woweeee ?????????/These guys smile way too much for people that have their structure crumbling all around them , their people are suffering on a daily basis and they couldnt care less other than to satisfy their own personal agenda !To be honest with ya , with all the reading I`ve done on this subject in the last couple of months , not a damn thing has changed in 5 months yet alone 5 years . Well all you Dinar holders , I wish you the best :))

• Upvote 5

True enough , Iv`e been following this Dinar thing since june . I don`t know what to say about it really , don`t mean to sound negative but your waiting for guys like Maliki and Allawi or Talibani or the likes to make a decision ????? How long have some of you people been invested in this now ( 5-6 years ) woweeee ?????????/These guys smile way too much for people that have their structure crumbling all around them , their people are suffering on a daily basis and they couldnt care less other than to satisfy their own personal agenda !To be honest with ya , with all the reading I`ve done on this subject in the last couple of months , not a damn thing has changed in 5 months yet alone 5 years . Well all you Dinar holders , I wish you the best :))

Funny how the gurus have not posted any new chat logs from there hot intel

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I guess it`s another day for someone to predict another date , since everyone seems to have an opinion , what`s the next date and the reasoning why ?

This is just to find out: I am a dinar holder and believer and I 99.99% think there will be an RV but I would like to know:

Who started this RV rumor/conversation in the first place, anyone know? Who says there will even be an RV? Is it possible that these gurus and pumpers thought this all out to get us excited about an RV? Just because Kuwait did an RV does that mean Iraq will do an RV ?

Just wondering out loud...............

• Upvote 1

True enough Joe

We have to remember that there are a whole bunch of dinar investors that have been around for years(3-5)

We have nothing to complain about,,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[

Wow --things have changed ----ALOT-----.......We as Americans and others think it should be Right now we are not Patience people and they ARE VERY VERY PATIENCE people. They Really are in Everything they do... We have one speed that is Fast and they have one speed and it is Extra slowwwwww.

Edited by 2dinar1dong

To :Bear , Yes where is the new Intel today about the new date we can expect or did someone drop their crystal ball today . I`d say someone dropped the ball all along . :(

This is just to find out: I am a dinar holder and believer and I 99.99% think there will be an RV but I would like to know:

Who started this RV rumor/conversation in the first place, anyone know? Who says there will even be an RV? Is it possible that these gurus and pumpers thought this all out to get us excited about an RV? Just because Kuwait did an RV does that mean Iraq will do an RV ?

Just wondering out loud...............

SHHHHHHHHH wasn`t me , was it you or maybe some guy called Ali or maybe it was Alah , damn I forget now but I`m sure someone has their opinion on who it was lol :)

This sounds like it`s really getting down to the wire now . I heard today that Maliki is moving to Canada , I saw a bunch of guys in dresses up the street yesterday in big black cars hmmmm . Those holes that are showing up in Iran that are rumoured to be in preparation for war burials well I heard : RV stands for Recreational Vehicle , that`s where the RV rumour started and that the Iraqi Govn`t has puchased 20,000,000 of these so they can have the comforts of America , and these holes where for emptying their porta potties . IMO I think it`s just a rumour . :)

• Downvote 2

Well hardtop...

We are glad you're here. Welcome to your greatest dreams coming true.

Here's my educated opinion. I don't think it's simple as what you wrote. Here's why.

Too many pieces of this puzzle have to be done before the RV. And the second point is if the government is indeed the catalyst and other "things" are not completed then...? What if they seat gov and then no RV, wouldn't people panic?

Here are three pieces of factual Intel learned earlier this week. The CBI and the Kurdish banks just signed an agreement to merge, making the CBI the official country's bank. There is no RV when you have two central banks within one country. Important huh?

Secondly, the CBI's new banking software was installed and went live at the end of last week. This is the same software used by G20 countries to instantly track monetary movement instantaneously throughout the world. Important info huh?

Finally, how can a country be considered sovereign when occupied by foreign military forces? Lots of, rightful, bashing of our leader lately, BUT he is advancing the removal of our troops. Interesting huh?

So, indeed many people are pointing their fingers at the fact the government won't/haven't/should've sat down already. It's easy to do that, yet in reality so many other things have to be done behind the scenes that perhaps they are waiting to sit by design.

Hope that makes sense. Once they do sit...we will see the RV in less than two weeks. I just want them to finish what's required in a hurry.

Best.

• Upvote 3

Well hardtop...

We are glad you're here. Welcome to your greatest dreams coming true.

Here's my educated opinion. I don't think it's simple as what you wrote. Here's why.

Too many pieces of this puzzle have to be done before the RV. And the second point is if the government is indeed the catalyst and other "things" are not completed then...? What if they seat gov and then no RV, wouldn't people panic?

Here are three pieces of factual Intel learned earlier this week. The CBI and the Kurdish banks just signed an agreement to merge, making the CBI the official country's bank. There is no RV when you have two central banks within one country. Important huh?

Secondly, the CBI's new banking software was installed and went live at the end of last week. This is the same software used by G20 countries to instantly track monetary movement instantaneously throughout the world. Important info huh?

Finally, how can a country be considered sovereign when occupied by foreign military forces? Lots of, rightful, bashing of our leader lately, BUT he is advancing the removal of our troops. Interesting huh?

So, indeed many people are pointing their fingers at the fact the government won't/haven't/should've sat down already. It's easy to do that, yet in reality so many other things have to be done behind the scenes that perhaps they are waiting to sit by design.

Hope that makes sense. Once they do sit...we will see the RV in less than two weeks. I just want them to finish what's required in a hurry.

Best.

You sound way more educated on this subject , this would be great for you guys that`s for sure .It`s just that these guys really don`t seem to like stepping aside for anyone yet their own people , They ( govn`t ) seem selfish and greedy like other Governments in the world , only difference is the world has their eye on this country and the USA has invested a pile of money fighting over there , my point being I think the USA has more invested than the Iraqi people themselves .That being said I could see why you would think that you would profit so large off of something so small , greed seems to ring a bell here as well folks .

• Downvote 4

Well, I gave you a + because I like the fun of it.............as long as everyone knows we're having some fun with, that is. I have NO BASIS WHATSOEVER in this prediction, but my birthday is 9-21, so date is 9-21, and rate is .86. That rate is because I hope to reach that age someday;but I think I don't want to reach much higher !!!! :DB):blink:

Like I mentioned in another post I put up today, I'm new to the site, but have been waiting on this Dinar Dream for 6 or 7 years now. Can't remember when they first brought the new currency out, but a friend of mine bought some within a month of it's introduction, and got me hooked to the tune of $35M+ IQD. I remember way back when al Maliki was first elected. It was going to happen right after that. Then it was UN Chapter 7, then it was some World Bank hurdle, then it was the IMF hurdles, then it was the HCL, then it was the next election, and umpteen things in between (and I may have the order mixed up...been to many false prophets to keep track of by now).

My original question still stands. What is the process, and who is the final individual decision maker to approve the RV and Forex trading of the IQD? No dates. No valuations. No anecdotes masquerading as "connected facts" supporting the belief that the RV will happen "imminently". Just a couple facts. I'm not asking to see the nail holes in hands or the wound in someone's side. I already have that faith. But when it comes to bankers, politicians, and potential investement scammers, forgive my skepticism, but I would just like a couple documented facts.

• Upvote 1

My original question still stands. What is the process, and who is the final individual decision maker to approve the RV and Forex trading of the IQD? No dates. No valuations. No anecdotes masquerading as "connected facts" supporting the belief that the RV will happen "imminently". Just a couple facts. I'm not asking to see the nail holes in hands or the wound in someone's side. I already have that faith. But when it comes to bankers, politicians, and potential investement scammers, forgive my skepticism, but I would just like a couple documented facts.

First of all, welcome to Dinarvets. If you look through the forum, you will learn alot about this investment, and know that no one knows for sure when or how much - that's why it's called speculation. Scooter is a good one to read, there are others - some for whom I have more respect for than others. Please know we like to keep it respectful here and I forgive you your skepticism :lmao:

Blessings

pS you are not the only skeptic around ;)

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday