Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions @ 11:00 PM CST - 12/07/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Footforward  Article: "Negotiations between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund to determine the exchange rate of the dinar"   ...I think the IMF has been pushing Iraq for at least 6 months to do this. So I don't think this is a new development. Just a renewed push on the part of the IMF...they are wanting them to increase their rate.

*** Pimpy  Article: "Oil disturbs Iraq's 2021 budget: an expected update of the "dinar exchange rate" and amending the numbers to "reduce the financial deficit!"  So here we go talking about the rate change again.  It's been mentioned all week long...they're not even hiding it anymore.  There is a lot of talk about the exchange rate...we know the rate change has to be discussed...It looks like they are going to make it part of the 2021 budget...yes, I'm excited like you are...

*** Jeff  Most of their articles right now are talking about the exchange rate and launching their economy and getting it international.  When they put an emphasis on something they're telling you what they're working on it.  They're telling you they're in the process of working on that exchange rate.  They're telling you they're at the end of the road and they're ready and preparing to change that exchange rate.  They're telling you that is their next step.  It does not get any better than where we stand right now.  We are in the best position we've ever been in...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Most of the world is unaware of the Iraqi Dinar as an investment and know nothing of a possible reinstatement or RV—they think it a hoax. We who follow it and look forward to it happening will benefit. If I told my friends about it, they would not believe and would not purchase any (I’ve tried). I don’t think Iraq talking about changing the rate will bring many more into the Dinar world. I am amazed they are so open about changing the rate right now. It might make some of us buy more, but won’t change the volume purchased in a significant way.

ACTUALLY changing the rate will get the attention of the world, but then it will be too late.  

I’ve been in this for 13 years. We are in a great position right now. Better than ever.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Fairways&Greens said:

If I told my friends about it, they would not believe and would not purchase any (I’ve tried). 

The answer is better, much better. You don't have to worry about it. Because the less people know and own iqd, the less people will get wealthy suddenly if iqd rv at least 1:1. Finally , the less people who own and hold dinars until at the end of the ride will be winners.

• Upvote 3

*** Jeff  Most of their articles right now are talking about the exchange rate and launching their economy and getting it international.  When they put an emphasis on something they're telling you what they're working on it.  They're telling you they're in the process of working on that exchange rate.  They're telling you they're at the end of the road and they're ready and preparing to change that exchange rate.  They're telling you that is their next step.  It does not get any better than where we stand right now.  We are in the best position we've ever been in...

I guess that this means that we are "CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE" and that means we will be cashing in "SOON" !!!   AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

Please, can't we get some newer phrases? We are wearing these two out.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2