Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Michigan Secretary Of State Says Armed Protestors Gathered Outside Her Home

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And yes, I would love to hear what the SCOTUS has to say on the matter.  They are constitutionally beholden to the law, not to Trump....as the justices are appointed for life...Trump being in office has no bearing on their careers whatsoever.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Donald doesn't get to claim victory simply because he says so, not how it works

Or does Biden get to claim victory until all the states certify the election and the Electoral College has its vote.  

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, cranman said:

Mob action?  That's where you are going?  I hope you are just venting.  That's good for no one. Any one could end up on the wrong end of that for any reason. 

And yet it seemed good for Portland and other cities because it was against Trump. Now you are saying mob rule is no god. Got it. Thanks.

• Pow! 1

This is not how America should resolve their political differences.  This is NOT a peaceful demonstration.  The Dems have become more violent the past 4 years.  It’s only a matter of time before people fight back.  

Terrifying moment men throw explosive at Trump supporter's Michigan home causing the wall and window to blow out

• A Michigan homeowner believes people threw explosives at his home because he's an unabashed Trump supporter 
  • Two men were caught on video throwing explosives at his home early Saturday 
  • He, his girlfriend and their dog were inside when the home filled with smoke
  • The explosives caused extensive property damage inside and outside the home
  • The man said he's an 'avid Trump supporter' and has Trump flags on his property 

By MAXINE SHEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 13:13 EST, 7 December 2020 | UPDATED: 14:40 EST, 7 December 2020 

Surveillance videos caught the dramatic moment a Michigan man's home was heavily damaged when men threw explosives at it early Saturday.  

The incident took place at a Trump supporter's home in St. Clair Shores, Michigan, just after midnight Saturday, while the homeowner - who didn't want to be identified for safety reasons - and his girlfriend were inside.   

The homeowner said that the couple were upstairs, in the master bedroom - he was watching TV and she was sleeping - when the explosions went off.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9027071/Moment-man-throws-explosive-Trump-supporters-Michigan-home.html

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Or does Biden get to claim victory until all the states certify the election and the Electoral College has its vote.  

To be fair, the media has reported the winner for a long time. However, there is a difference in this election because one side is calling major fraud in the election. Therefore the media should have reported that these are the tallies and stated that the winner is being contested but Biden is the alleged winner. Since the election (and its campaigning) are major bucks for the networks including cable, they will call it even if they are wrong. The networks are and were not prepared for this election to turnout the way it did. They thought since the numbers coming in were honest, when in fact they weren't as some stations actually showed one candidate getting negative ballots (meaning they were subtracted from one candidate). The election of 2000 was called for Gore by the Media but it ended up Bush Jr winning. The tallies for the total number of voters across the country should not be discussed until after the Inauguration. 

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

This is not how America should resolve their political differences.  This is NOT a peaceful demonstration.  The Dems have become more violent the past 4 years.  It’s only a matter of time before people fight back.  

Terrifying moment men throw explosive at Trump supporter's Michigan home causing the wall and window to blow out

• A Michigan homeowner believes people threw explosives at his home because he's an unabashed Trump supporter 
  • Two men were caught on video throwing explosives at his home early Saturday 
  • He, his girlfriend and their dog were inside when the home filled with smoke
  • The explosives caused extensive property damage inside and outside the home
  • The man said he's an 'avid Trump supporter' and has Trump flags on his property 

By MAXINE SHEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 13:13 EST, 7 December 2020 | UPDATED: 14:40 EST, 7 December 2020 

Surveillance videos caught the dramatic moment a Michigan man's home was heavily damaged when men threw explosives at it early Saturday.  

The incident took place at a Trump supporter's home in St. Clair Shores, Michigan, just after midnight Saturday, while the homeowner - who didn't want to be identified for safety reasons - and his girlfriend were inside.   

The homeowner said that the couple were upstairs, in the master bedroom - he was watching TV and she was sleeping - when the explosions went off.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9027071/Moment-man-throws-explosive-Trump-supporters-Michigan-home.html

Violence is bad, no matter who's committing it....and the perps should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, just like the group that was plotting to kidnap the Governor of Michigan......At the point an action breaks the law, the political affiliation of said perps is merely a sidebar.......I think we can all agree on that.

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Congress should adhere to the election results if found to be accurate, which after today electors will be seated....thus accurate.

GO RV, then BV

Wrong.....the 14th Carry's more weight than today.....and neither day carry's the weight of a completed election more than Jan 6th...

Even then......it might not be over then.

You sure seem to want to have people believe the election is done and finalized.....you must be a card carrying MSM member...    CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Wrong.....the 14th Carry's more weight than today.....and neither day carry's the weight of a completed election more than Jan 6th...

Even then......it might not be over then.

You sure seem to want to have people believe the election is done and finalized.....you must be a card carrying MSM member...    CL

I'm not a card carrying member of the MSM...but I do understand your angst....As you seem to want to skip the Electoral College process all together and just give Trump a second term because he wants one so bad....and his supporters believe he should have one, election results aside.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm not a card carrying member of the MSM...but I do understand your angst....As you seem to want to skip the Electoral College process all together and just give Trump a second term because he wants one so bad....and his supporters believe he should have one, election results aside.

GO RV, then BV

Wrong again....you might try honing those evaluation skills of yours.....

I don't care who wins.....

The country faces a real mess in the next 4 years no matter who leads....JMO

I do want the election to be a legal, non corrupt event....

The candidate I supported was cheated out of a fair chance to represent her party.......they also cheated Sanders.....16 and 20.....

I think it's time for all of the cheating to end...... 

Let's just be sure we get it right......and fix the problems after that so we don't have to deal with them again.......this has been going on for a long time......    CL 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The candidate I supported was cheated out of a fair chance to represent her party.......they also cheated Sanders.....16 and 20.....

Let's just be sure we get it right......and fix the problems after that so we don't have to deal with them again.......this has been going on for a long time......    CL 

Would a SCOTUS judgment on the election results ease your mind?

GO RV, then BV

41 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Right on Coorslite. Shabi just being Shabi . For me , yes I supported Trump as did half of America. I prefer that he would win. More importantly I want to be able to trust our election process . 4 years ago Shabs and crew , likely stated "do away with the electoral college " when HRC lost the Electoral Collage vote but won on the popular vote.  Now Shabs likes the Electoral Collage . Go home Repubs now is the cry of their propaganda machine currently know as the MSM. Now it appears to be a huge , yet state by state conspiracy to electronically stuff the ballot box via Dominions (China bought 51% of Dominion prior to the election) Election an Vote Counting System . State by state collusion , gives the Fed Dems and the DNC plausible deniability. These state by state audits are showing details of this Meddling of China and Iran in our election process again. Then there is the threats of violence to Rep Poll Workers and the victims testimony . Plus videos galore of Dems announcing vote counting is done, everyone including the press go home. The the security systems showing the Dems starting vote counting again. Plus videos of Dems pulling boxes of votes from under neath tables , counting those also. 4am blocks of votes changing from Trump to Biden. Videos of Dems plugging in sim cards into voting machines . Put each piece of these and more incidents together in a legal brief and you have proof of illegal election rigging , and conspiracy to defraud the American vote. Plus collusion with foreign governments to meddle in the 2020 election process. Plus a whole lot more. Opps, did I mention prove this in the Supreme Court , you will also have evidence of Treason.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Right on Coorslite. Shabi just being Shabi . For me , yes I supported Trump as did half of America. I prefer that he would win. More importantly I want to be able to trust our election process . 4 years ago Shabs and crew , likely stated "do away with the electoral college " when HRC lost the Electoral Collage vote but won on the popular vote.  Now Shabs likes the Electoral Collage . Go home Repubs now is the cry of their propaganda machine currently know as the MSM. Now it appears to be a huge , yet state by state conspiracy to electronically stuff the ballot box via Dominions (China bought 51% of Dominion prior to the election) Election an Vote Counting System . State by state collusion , gives the Fed Dems and the DNC plausible deniability. These state by state audits are showing details of this Meddling of China and Iran in our election process again. Then there is the threats of violence to Rep Poll Workers and the victims testimony . Plus videos galore of Dems announcing vote counting is done, everyone including the press go home. The the security systems showing the Dems starting vote counting again. Plus videos of Dems pulling boxes of votes from under neath tables , counting those also. 4am blocks of votes changing from Trump to Biden. Videos of Dems plugging in sim cards into voting machines . Put each piece of these and more incidents together in a legal brief and you have proof of illegal election rigging , and conspiracy to defraud the American vote. Plus collusion with foreign governments to meddle in the 2020 election process. Plus a whole lot more.

1)  Half of America did NOT support Trump....he lost the popular vote by 7.1 million in fact.

2)  Please don't use my name when you're speculating on what happened 4 years ago.....No need to be so personal when you have absolutely no proof of what you say.

As to the rest of your comments....the courts will decide, and so far, it's not going Donald's way.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Half of America did NOT support system" rel="">support Trump....he lost the popular vote by 7.1 million in fact.

It’s a fact that 10 million of Biden’s votes were from Dead Voters , Illegal Citizens, unsigned ballots, and ballots that were switched.  

Yes the SCOTUS will probably throw this election in the trash can and possibly order a new one on Block Chain Technology.  That will stop the BS real fast. 

• Pow! 4

15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It’s a fact that 10 million of Biden’s votes were from Dead Voters , Illegal Citizens, unsigned ballots, and ballots that were switched.  

Yes the SCOTUS will probably throw this election in the trash can and possibly order a new one on Block Chain Technology.  That will stop the BS real fast. 

That's a pretty bold claim for being a month past the election and providing no links.....I guess I've always been under the impression that a lawsuit is brought forth, evidence provided, arguments heard and judgments cast....then the losers takes it to the next level and so forth.  Never ever heard of evidence not being provided until the lawsuit gets to the SCOTUS level...not even sure that would be allowed, since said evidence wasn't produced in lower courts, only hearsay and innuendo...the reason they were ruled against in the first place.  I don't believe that was the plan all along either....that would signify that Donald wants the SCOTUS to rule because he believes they owe him loyalty.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Never ever heard of evidence not being provided until the lawsuit gets to the SCOTUS level...not even sure that would be allowed, since said evidence wasn't produced in lower courts, only hearsay and innuendo...the reason they were ruled against in the first place.  I don't believe that was the plan all along either....that would signify that Donald wants the SCOTUS to rule because he believes they owe him loyalty.  As always, just my opinion.

Spend a few hours going through Pepperina’s thread,  “Attention”.  Maybe then you will be able to grasp the magnitude of the fraud.  There were some very disturbing testimonies given under oath last week in the Senate hearings.  Perhaps you missed those.  

Look Shabbs, I am like CL.  Who ever is President according to the Electoral College vote, the SCOTUS, or another election, that will be the President of the USA.  All  I desire is to know that the election was run with integrity.  I want to have confidence in the process that dead people are not voting, illegals are not voting, that ballots are signed and match the records on file, that votes aren’t being switched by a voting machine or some poll worker.  That’s not too much to ask imo.  

• Pow! 2

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

No proof of rampant election fraud.....dozens upon dozens of failed lawsuits...even AG Barr, who has toted Donald's water for years now as if the justice department is Donald's private play toy, has said not enough election fraud exists to overturn the election....Simply saying it exists doesn't make it true, no matter how much time Donald spends tweeting and railing about it.  The United States of America is not a third world dictatorship and yet that's exacting the action you describe above.  

GO RV, then BV

The damn democrats stole the election. That makes a third world country. Marshall Law Now and get it straightened out!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2