Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Exchange Rate coming out before end of the year !

pokerplayer

20 minutes ago, nannab said:

In 2007 when my young neighbor can over and said that something called a dinar is going

to make us rich. I laughed and said let me see what you are looking at. It was on e-bay . :lol:

I said well I doubt that people will be over night  millionaire's. If you want to make some money

mow my lawn and I will pay you and purchase the Dinar because you are to young. Ask your parent's first they did and

then I did.  He is now 29 yrs old . He/we may make it yet. :twothumbs:

Great story!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2005/2006 for me, I stumbled across a forum called investorsIraq at that time and got drawn in to the craze and bought my first IQD, I have sold quiet a bit of my stash over the years to fund other things but kept some for a rainy day, like many I lost faith until about a year or so ago I found this site and joined as something was telling me or prompting me that it will not be long now before this is all over.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, rvmydinar said:

Trust the process? Do you mean " trust the process= trust the corrupt iraqi government officials , including the thiefs in the currency auction "?

you have a better idea..... or lets send useless trump over there.....  our biggest problem is Saudi Arabia... and we kiss and make with them.... 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 8

12 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

you have a better idea..... or lets send useless trump over there.....  our biggest problem is Saudi Arabia... and we kiss and make with them.... 

I never trust corrupt iraqi government officials , that's why i don't trust the process ( i just close my eyes on the process because i just don't believe the iraqi articles 100% ) either. I just keep a close attention to the end result. I believe it when i see the end result ( the rate ).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

Here’s a better idea.  

I say we send you over there.  
Problem solved. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

On 12/7/2020 at 7:42 AM, pokerplayer said:

Even though their are some news article from their newswire, I posted this in rumors as there was a couple Guru's chiming in. Well if nothing else, we will only have to wait less than a month.

Fingers Crossed !!  :crossedfingers:

pp

well...it's only been 13 yrs for me....what's 30 more days

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2