Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Exchange Rate coming out before end of the year !

pokerplayer

When the minister of finance and imf will determine the exchange rate, questions come to mind, how come is it announced openly to the public? Because dealers will sell the iqd by increasing double or triple the price and everybody will still buy more more and more dinars. I don't think this is what the cbi wants. Shouldn't the goi close the border in order to stop dinars smuggling out of iraq if the cbi has intention to determine the exchange rate with a high rate suddenly , quietly and surprisingly? Let's hope this isn't one of the cbi's tricks to suck all the the dinars in the country of  iraq by announcing openly to the public a small increase from 1190 to 1100 and releasing a lower denoms. I hope not.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

When the minister of finance and imf will determine the exchange rate, questions come to mind, how come is it announced openly to the public? Because dealers will sell the iqd by increasing double or triple the price and everybody will still buy more more and more dinars. I don't think this is what the cbi wants. Shouldn't the goi close the border in order to stop dinars smuggling out of iraq if the cbi has intention to determine the exchange rate with a high rate suddenly , quietly and surprisingly? Let's hope this isn't one of the cbi's tricks to suck all the the dinars in the country of  iraq by announcing openly to the public a small increase from 1190 to 1100 and releasing a lower denoms. I hope not.

It certainly goes contrary to the idea that it will be a "suddenly" ....no warning so as to ward off the "whales" from coming in and buying Iraq. The other side of the coin (LOL) is educating the citizens...we shall see.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

It certainly goes contrary to the idea that it will be a "suddenly" ....no warning so as to ward off the "whales" from coming in and buying Iraq. The other side of the coin (LOL) is educating the citizens...we shall see.

I hope i was wrong and you are right. Because i really really want the iqd to rv at least 1:1 in the month of december 2020 no matter whether they announce the rv suddenly ,quietly and surprisingly or openly to the public. Come rv sooner and closer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mrparrot said:

***crawls up to the edge of the Lopster Pot***

If it sounds too good to be true...

***crawls back down to the bottom of the Lopster Pot***

if you still believe, iqd is going to lop, then why have you still kept and hold your dinars? out of curiosity, have you sill kept and hold your dinars right now? if someone already know 100% exactly that iqd is going to lop, then that person will not buy dinars at all.  if someone already know 100% sure exactly that iqd is going to lop and that person still keep buying and holding the dinars, then that person isn"t a smart investor because that person doesn't like to make a profit. on the other hand,  if someone never know at all about the date and the rate the  iqd is going to rv and that person still hold and keep the dinars, then that person is a risk taker and almost all investors have senses of of risk takers because no risk no gain.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mrparrot said:

one more thing, i don't believe it if i don't see it with my own eyes. also, i don't believe 100% all the articles they wrote, i just pay close attention to what they do. if it only talks talks talks, then it is equal to bs because talk is cheap. again, don't just make assumption about lop if in reality you can't prove it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

if you still believe, iqd is going to lop, then why have you still kept and hold your dinars? out of curiosity, have you sill kept and hold your dinars right now? if someone already know 100% exactly that iqd is going to lop, then that person will not buy dinars at all.  if someone already know 100% sure exactly that iqd is going to lop and that person still keep buying and holding the dinars, then that person isn"t a smart investor because that person doesn't like to make a profit. on the other hand,  if someone never know at all about the date and the rate the  iqd is going to rv and that person still hold and keep the dinars, then that person is a risk taker and almost all investors have senses of of risk takers because no risk no gain.

I dont get those people either.  Like that Rock guy in the lopster section.  I looked back over his posts for years.  All about lopping.  I dont get what compels a person to spend time on something if they think it has no value.  It would be like trying to plant vegetables in the desert.  It simply is a waste of time.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, mrparrot said:

I am just curious, are all lopsters dinar dealers? By the way, are you a dinar dealer? Are you trying to force all dinar investors to sell off their dinars, so you can make a profit? Are your supply of dinars very very low close to zero? After all dinar investors sell of their dinars to dinar dealers, so you can sell them back with a double or triple profit to other dinar investors.

• Thanks 2

For the three of you that laughed at my post,

congratulations on still having a sense of humor

after all these years.

For those of you who are experiencing a pinching,

bunching, or tightening sensation in the panty area,

please, enhance your calm. You're reading WAY TOO MUCH

into my comment...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3