Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 11:12 PM CST - 12/05/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Delta ***  For the budget of 2021 ...there are negotiations between the Ministry of Finance and the International Monetary Fund regarding changing the exchange rate of the dollar, So that was one of the reasons for delay of the budget... new rate coming out ... IMO THEY ARE DONE

*** MilitiaMan ***  Article: "It will create thousands of jobs" .. Iraq aspires to be the "main stop" on the Silk RoadQuote: "... Iraq will be the "main station" in the international land and sea road project, the "Silk Road" linking the two continents of Asia and Europe ,..."  What do you bet the ink will dry quickly on the port deals with the rate exposed? Imo it is a given...

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Is this the same Silk Road that our great member Synopsis is talking about? JMHO 

:twothumbs: You The MAN!!!, Artitech, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I my estimation, Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road REALLY needs to be reinstated for Countries along the way to benefit from Foreign Trade with easy access to supplying and receiving goods. Along with that, foreign trade balances need to be reasonably well maintained so that no Country ends up going bankrupt and start slinging bullets, rockets, AND, of course, bombs to mess the WHOLE THING UP.

Correspondingly, I believe a bright, new, AND shiny INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY is NECESSARY to "induce" THEE "trade" "machine".

ELI The ICE Man!!!

Part of the reason Iran needs to be stabilized as well.

We have to THANK Flimsy Carter for MESSING THAT WHOLE THING UP!!!

Going to the 44:28 to 45:30 section explains it all.

https://beholdisrael.org/amir-tsarfati-interviews-israeli-ambassador-yoram-ettinger/

What I do NOT know to THIS day is HOW, pray tell, THEE INSANIANS GOT AND ARE GETTING ALL THEIR FUNDING INSPITE OF SPANCTIONS!!!

Doesn't make ANY sense to me.

Flimsy Carter IS INSTRUMENTAL TO THIS WHOLE DEAL AND HE IS NOT TALKING!!!

Makes Flimsy Carter THEE Grand Daddy of ALL Globalist Presidents AND A CENTRAL PART OF THE ASSOCIATED CABAL!!!

In ALL seriousness, THEE TOTAL ROOTS OF THEE INSANIAN ISSUE MUST BE ROOTED OUT FOR THE WHOLE DEAL TO WORK.

I look more toward OUTSIDE Iraq THAN INSIDE Iraq for THEE "economic" "driving" "forces". THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Political AND Parliamentary Circus, to me, is a "delay" "tactic" UNTIL "external" "conditions" are "aligned".

A Northern Route bypassing Iran AND Iraq is being looked at AND proposed. Although LIKELY necessary as an ADDITION, the Southern Route THROUGH Iran AND Iraq is ESSENTIAL.

Besided, I believe Israel is PIVOTAL since ALL THEE African land trade route WILL GO THROUGH Israel AND rival OR eclipse THEE Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road!!!

Well, OK, I am "guilty" of being too "turdy" "wurdy" so will "suspend" comments HERE!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6