Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Noontime Opinions @ 12:35 PM CST - 12/05/2020

ronscarpa

Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

***  Breitling ***  Here's what's interesting.  I want you to understand this.  Especially the pro Trump people.  You know I'm a conservative.  The people that created the Iraqi dinar are hoping that Biden gets in.  That's Cheney, Bush Jr., Donald Rumsfeld all these guys.  Isn't that kinda strange A lot of people are incorrectly thinking that if Trump doesn't stay in office this thing is over...Cheney, Bush Jr., Donald Rumsfeld all these guys they want Biden to get in.  Completely against what I want but that's the reality prism you need to look through...

*** Walkingstick *** & *** Frank26 *** The ATMs in Iraq's banks are soon to go live with the new small category notes because the ATMs must be on the same page with the banks of Iraq...they are not live right now but we will know when they go live...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 10

I haven't been following this story.  So please either confirm my worst fears or relieve them.  Does this mean the paper dinar currency I've owned for 10+ years is about to become worthless?

Or that I'll have to get it converted to a new form/type of Iraqi currency?

Please help - Desperate, inquiring minds (like mine) need to know.

• Upvote 1

*** Walkingstick *** & *** Frank26 *** The ATMs in Iraq's banks are soon to go live with the new small category notes because the ATMs must be on the same page with the banks of Iraq...they are not live right now but we will know when they go live...

How do they know this?  

Let's start with this one.

***  Breitling ***  Here's what's interesting.  I want you to understand this.  Especially the pro Trump people.  You know I'm a conservative.  The people that created the Iraqi dinar are hoping that Biden gets in.  That's Cheney, Bush Jr., Donald Rumsfeld all these guys.  Isn't that kinda strange A lot of people are incorrectly thinking that if Trump doesn't stay in office this thing is over...Cheney, Bush Jr., Donald Rumsfeld all these guys they want Biden to get in.  Completely against what I want but that's the reality prism you need to look through...

Is a Biden type entity the only way or reason to bring back the previous value of the Iraqi dinar?

Is a Trump type entity interested in restoring economies in the USA and show other countries how it's done - by example?

I would think that allies of the USA would mirror our capitalist ways and strive to do the same.

I would think that allies of the USA would mirror our way of prosecuting corrupt government entities from all political flavors and restore their Constitutions and in turn, restore what previous bad players have done to lower their ways of life and monetary systems.

At the end of the day, the bad guys get spanked and the good guys reap the rewards.

Maybe I watched too many episodes of Lassie as a kid.... ok, it was last week.

Just a thought . . .

(time for supper, later.)

-ddprint22

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

18 minutes ago, ddprint22 said:

Let's start with this one.

Is a Biden type entity the only way or reason to bring back the previous value of the Iraqi dinar?

Is a Trump type entity interested in restoring economies in the USA and show other countries how it's done - by example?

I would think that allies of the USA would mirror our capitalist ways and strive to do the same.

I would think that allies of the USA would mirror our way of prosecuting corrupt government entities from all political flavors and restore their Constitutions and in turn, restore what previous bad players have done to lower their ways of life and monetary systems.

At the end of the day, the bad guys get spanked and the good guys reap the rewards.

Maybe I watched too many episodes of Lassie as a kid.... ok, it was last week.

Just a thought . . .

(time for supper, later.)

-ddprint22

I have always been a fan of Breitling, but what he exemplified to me in this vlog is the difference between a conservative and a Christian conservative.  Breitling may know his geopolitics, but he does not have a clue about what God is doing right now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I have always been a fan of Breitling, but what he exemplified to me in this vlog is the difference between a conservative and a Christian conservative.  Breitling may know his geopolitics, but he does not have a clue about what God is doing right now.

Shedagal-

Good point. In lieu of incoming news from many directions and with the increase in big picture info., I have done a bit of soul searching myself. Even now I am trying to get my priorities in line with what I should do regarding on-or-off shore investments.

I do love what is going on with the voting issues.

At the end of my pursuit, I'm going along with God's plan.

-ddprint22

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, mikedeason said:

I haven't been following this story.  So please either confirm my worst fears or relieve them.  Does this mean the paper dinar currency I've owned for 10+ years is about to become worthless? NO..!

Or that I'll have to get it converted to a new form/type of Iraqi currency? Convert, Hold, or Cash-In..!

You possess the currency of a nation & it has value - period..!

Please help - Desperate, inquiring minds (like mine) need to know. 

I hope this helps..!  RON

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

I have always been a fan of Breitling, but what he exemplified to me in this vlog is the difference between a conservative and a Christian conservative Breitling may know his geopolitics, but he does not have a clue about what God is doing right now.

AMEN...! Right-on Shedagal.  Be blessed Brother ... RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2