Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Representatives hint at the possibility of postponing today's cabinet session to discuss the general budget

yota691

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I don't have a good feeling about Parliament passing anything. I am not trying to be negative but Iwill the budget have to be passed by those clowns before an RV? 

Their track record supports our concerns for sure. One thing in our favor would be how early they had it prepared, reviewed and almost sent to parliament. There were many years where those items weren't on the table until February or March. It appears to me we will see it passed ahead of their usual schedule. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

A parliamentary preference for the date of sending the 2021 budget .. How long will it take to be approved?

Dec 15, 2020

%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-2.jpg?resize=696%2C392&ssl=1

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Nada Shaker Jawdat, confirmed, Thursday, that the Council of Ministers has completed its review of the budget bill and that it is dependent on a final agreement, likely to be sent next Thursday.👈

Jawdat said in a press statement, that "the draft budget law has been completed and will not remain until the final agreement with the regional delegation, the presidency of Qubad Talabani, who is in Baghdad."

He added that "the government and the Kurdish delegation almost definitively agreed on the terms of the budget according to the terms of the fiscal deficit law, which was considered a law for the 2020 budget," it is likely that "the bill will be sent next Thursday."

Jawdat indicated that "voting on the budget will not take more than forty days." 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

That is a very good point Longtimelurker! In the meantime I am going to find some more information on Vietnam's Economy, I heard their economy is suppose to have a lot of growth in 2021 because they were not effected by the covid like the rest of the world. Something has to give somewhere! I need to take a break from this crazy roller coaster ride for a few days!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

MOP: The 2021 budget was not included on the agenda of the cabinet session

Tuesday 15th December 2020 - 17:43

MOP: The 2021 budget was not included on the agenda of the cabinet session

Baghdad - INA

Minister of Planning Khaled Battal revealed that the general budget for next year was not included in the agenda of the cabinet session today, Tuesday.

"The price of oil was set at 42 dollars in the general budget for next year," Battal said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency (INA), to be published at a later time.

He added that "the salaries of employees and their allocations in the general budget for the next year amounted to 50 trillion dinars," likening the 2021 budget to the patient.

He pointed out that the Minister of Finance informed him to send the budget to the General Secretariat for the next year, and it is likely that discussion will be completed within the next four days.

He indicated that an agreement was reached with the International Monetary Fund regarding the investment aspect of the budget.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

That is a very good point Longtimelurker! In the meantime I am going to find some more information on Vietnam's Economy, I heard their economy is suppose to have a lot of growth in 2021 because they were not effected by the covid like the rest of the world. Something has to give somewhere! I need to take a break from this crazy roller coaster ride for a few days!  

Vietnam is growing very quickly! My brother-in-law moved his companies manufacturing from china to Vietnam a year or so ago. He knew the owner of the manufacturing plant in China very well and was told a large portion of his accounts were moving to Vietnam which was forcing him into early retirement. If you find a good forum like Dinarvets for the dong, let me know please!

Maybe Adam could start "DongVets" 🤣

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Vietnam is growing very quickly! My brother-in-law moved his companies manufacturing from china to Vietnam a year or so ago. He knew the owner of the manufacturing plant in China very well and was told a large portion of his accounts were moving to Vietnam which was forcing him into early retirement. If you find a good forum like Dinarvets for the dong, let me know please!

Maybe Adam could start "DongVets" 🤣

•  Time: 12/16/2020 00:48:57
  •  
  •  Read: 754 times
Governmental clarification of the price of oil in the budget

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A government official explained why the price of a barrel of oil was set in the draft fiscal budget for 2021 at 42 dollars.

Ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi said in a press statement, "The price of a barrel of oil has been set at $ 42 in the budget for next year 2021," attributing this price determination to "taking into account the rates of oil prices and expectations about them."
And, and that "the country's general budget depends on a price lower than expected, to avoid any problems that may face crude oil prices in the future." 
Al-Hindawi pointed out that "the current prices of a barrel of crude oil range around $ 50, and there are expectations that prices will rise more than this figure in the future," adding that "fixing the price of a barrel of oil at $ 42 in the next general budget is a preventive measure for any drop in prices." .
It is noteworthy that Cabinet Spokesman Hassan Nazim announced Tuesday during the weekly press conference that the government is about to hold a session to pass the budget for next year 2021.
Sources suggest holding the meeting next Saturday.
 He revealed the Minister of Planning free star Albatall in a statement Tuesday that " the oil price set at $ 42 in the general budget for next year , " stressing that " the employees ' salaries and allowances in the general budget for the next year reached up to 50 trillion dinars", comparing the budget 2021 to the patient. "
He pointed out The Minister of Finance informed him of sending the budget to the General Secretariat for the next year, "likely" to complete its discussion within the next four days.
Ammar Al-Masoudi

• Upvote 9

•  
 2020-12-17 04:50

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Council of Ministers said, on Thursday, that the exchange rate of the dollar contained in the draft budget law, proposed by the Ministry of Finance.

Full details of the draft budget

An official source in the council told Shafaq News that this proposal will be discussed in the next session of the council, in addition to other items, and it is subject to amendment.

Shafaq News Agency published, earlier in the day, the draft budget law, which included the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar at 145 thousand dinars against 100 dollars

After that, the Kifah Stock Exchange recorded 136,000 dinars, compared to 100 dollars.

This prompted the Finance Committee to hold an emergency meeting this afternoon. He said that it was to discuss the reasons for the high exchange rate of the dollar, and to discuss the leaked draft of the 2021 Budget Law.

• Upvote 1

Alsumaria News publishes the text of the draft budget law for 2021.

This draft is subject to change in some of its paragraphs.

According to the leaked draft, the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar was fixed on the basis of (1450).

ExtImage-4581792-320091616.jpg

The draft project also included reducing allocations to state employees

ExtImage-3137004-1160820352.jpg

Below is the text of the draft budget law for 2021:
  • Upvote 3