Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mary Trump Says Donald Is The Only Person She Knows 'Who Can Gaslight Himself'

Business Insider

Mary Trump said that she thinks her uncle genuinely believes he won the election and that he's the only person she knows 'who can gaslight himself'

Ashley Collman
Thu, December 3, 2020, 6:26 AM EST

mary trump donald trump
Mary Trump and her uncle President Donald Trump. AP/Getty

President Donald Trump's estranged niece, Mary, says her uncle hasn't conceded the 2020 presidential election because he truly believes he won.

"He's the only person I've ever met who can gaslight himself," Mary Trump told Vice News last week. "I don't think he's ever accepted the truth of the loss. I don't think he's psychologically or emotionally capable of that."

Mary Trump, a Democrat and the daughter of Trump's older brother, Fred Trump Jr., has been speaking out against her uncle since she published a book about him this summer called "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man."

In her book, she shared details of the president's upbringing and her opinions, based on her expertise as a clinical psychologist, about how it might have affected his personality.

One of the core themes of the book is that the president's father, Fred Trump Sr., trained his son never to show weakness.

Accepting defeat, she said, would be a sign of weakness. She said she was convinced her uncle will never concede to President-elect Joe Biden.

trump thanksgiving
Trump at the White House on November 26. Erin Schaff - Pool/Getty Images

"Donald is a deeply damaged person," Mary Trump told Vice. "Probably the most central part of Donald's psychopathology is the need to deny any reality that paints him as a loser or as somebody who is weak."

Decision Desk HQ called the election for Biden on November 6, and major news networks followed a day later.

Since then, the president has refused to concede, launching lawsuits in swing states to challenge the results - but none have succeeded.

On November 23, the Trump administration officially authorized the presidential transition to Biden's team, but the letter enabling the move did not acknowledge Biden's election victory.

The president has alleged that Biden stole the election through widespread voter fraud, but his own attorney general, Bill Barr, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the Justice Department had uncovered no evidence of such fraud that would change the outcome of the election.

Though he hasn't publicly accepted his loss, the president has hinted at a run in 2024. Mary Trump told Vice she didn't think he'd follow through.

"If he does announce a run, I don't think it should be taken seriously," she said. "I don't think he'd put himself in a position of losing again, which he'd be doing if he ran again."

But she said she worried that her uncle would take his anger at losing out on the American people in his last weeks in office.

"If Donald feels rejected by the American people, he's not going to distinguish people who voted for him from people who didn't," Mary Trump said. "He's going to take all of us down with him."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mary-trump-said-she-thinks-112618198.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't imagine her clinical psychologist opinion will matter to anybody in Donald's base.

GO RV, then BV

Just as the other sides mean nothing to you .... just because she’s a psychologist doesn’t make her any smarter or knowledgeable than anyone else ... and hey doesn’t someone like you and Biden , Antifa thinking people ... consider her some rich white privileged person that probably bought her lic. H thy o practice 

• Pow! 2

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Just more Trump hate from the shabbymeister.....

Bring us something positive about your boy Biden...😮

CL

Well, every American who wants a vaccine can get a vaccine during the Biden administration....Also, Dr. Fauci has been asked to stay on in his official capacity during the Biden presidency....and mask wearing will be strictly pushed for the first 100 days of the Biden administration....All extremely positive news for quelling the loss of American lives during this pandemic.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Shelley said:

Just as the other sides mean nothing to you .... just because she’s a psychologist doesn’t make her any smarter or knowledgeable than anyone else ... and hey doesn’t someone like you and Biden , Antifa thinking people ... consider her some rich white privileged person that probably bought her lic. H thy o practice 

I am anti fascist....You?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well, every American who wants a vaccine can get a vaccine during the Biden administration....Also, Dr. Fauci has been asked to stay on in his official capacity during the Biden presidency....and mask wearing will be strictly pushed for the first 100 days of the Biden administration....All extremely positive news for quelling the loss of American lives during this pandemic.

GO RV, then BV

Yep......Biden brought the vaccine in.....and he did it while not even in office....

Nor will he ever see the oval.....CL

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

I know what I am I highly question what you are , no matter what you say about yourself 

you better hope the masks do the trick ,,, Biden did nothing but mess things up for H1N1 of as he says N1H1

OR his cancer research foundation that never saw a dime for research 

but hey you can bet they’ll be plenty of masks , Biden’s son in law and daughter working that end out 

But not to worry about being saved Shabs , Biden is good friends with the CCP and together they conquer all your fears 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

I know what I am I highly question what you are , no matter what you say about yourself 

you better hope the masks do the trick ,,, Biden did nothing but mess things up for H1N1 of as he says N1H1

but hey you can bet they’ll be plenty of masks , Biden’s son in law and daughter working that end out 

But not to worry about being saved Shabs , Biden is good friends with the CCP and together they conquer all your fears 

Wow...that's a lot.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Shelley said:

https://www.cancerhealth.com/article/truth-biden-cancer-initiative    :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Pretty convenient story for someone to keep millions of dollars for salaries in the name of his son's illness , pretty sick if you ask me .., pretty disgusting 

That's it?  You obviously didn't read the article in the link which gives the purpose of the Biden Cancer Initiative.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

34 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And yes, it's over.....Biden will be the next POTUS.

It will be interesting to see if you hold Biden to the same standards that you have for president Trump.  So far you have given him a pass on his Rape allegation, his Quid Pro Quo allegations, his being compromised on China because of his son’s selling influence, his stance on defunding the police, his inability to call out Antifa as a hate group, and on and on.  

Biden won because the media said so!!!!  It’s not over until it’s over.  

When is it Constitutionally acceptable to allow Illegals to vote, for dead people to vote, for people to vote multiple times in different states, to allow ballots with no signatures or ballots with unmatched signatures, to allow ballots being counted after the election, to brush off ballots being thrown out on purpose, for voting machines that are not being allowed to be looked at to see if they were correct, more people voting than in some precincts than are on the voting rolls, and watchers being denied access to the counting process.  

Lucy, you got some splaining to do.  You should want to make sure this Election was not fraudulent because if it stands as is you will most assuredly have the beginnings of a Civil War.  With what I’ve been reading and watching on TV the last few days there is no way this election wasn’t stolen.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

It will be interesting to see if you hold Biden to the same standards that you have for president Trump.  So far you have given him a pass on his Rape allegation, his Quid Pro Quo allegations, his being compromised on China because of his son’s selling influence, his stance on defunding the police, his inability to call out Antifa as a hate group, and on and on.  

Biden won because the media said so!!!!  It’s not over until it’s over.  

When is it Constitutionally acceptable to allow Illegals to vote, for dead people to vote, for people to vote multiple times in different states, to allow ballots with no signatures or ballots with unmatched signatures, to allow ballots being counted after the election, to brush off ballots being thrown out on purpose, for voting machines that are not being allowed to be looked at to see if they were correct, more people voting than in some precincts and watchers being denied access to the counting process.  

Lucy, you got some splaining to do.  You should want to make sure this Election was not fraudulent because if it stands as is you will most assuredly have the beginnings of a Civil War.  With what I’ve been reading and watching on TV the last few days there is no way this election wasn’t stolen.  

Oh...what you've been reading and watching on TV....it must be true what you say then.  So far the legal battles for team Donald are all failing, and some of those include judges appointed by Donald, himself....Nobody wants to talk about that and when it's brought up, their only comeback is "Deep State".....But I digress, the Electoral College meets next week and then we'll know.

GO RV, then BV

6 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Yes I did read the article and my take was it covering up a disgusting scam 

Okay then.....You suppose the evil person that is President Elect Joe Biden, held his dying son's hand and said "I'm going to defraud millions of dollars from people in your name"?  :rolleyes:  You're no different than me......whereas Donald will never rise to my standards of presidential leadership, President Elect Joe Biden will always be bad guy in your eyes.  I get it.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

But I digress, the Electoral College meets next week and then we'll know

Bingo.  If Biden is elected will you be as dissecting with him as you were with Trump.  Or, will you conveniently give him a pass because he’s your man.  You will probably blame Trump for everything that will go bad in his Administration.  

Getting rid of Ice, Border Patrol, and opening the borders should be interesting.  I hope they all move to your part of the country so you can witness first hand what Open Borders does to a city.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Bingo.  If Biden is elected will you be as dissecting with him as you were with Trump.  Or, will you conveniently give him a pass because he’s your man.  You will probably blame Trump for everything that will go bad in his Administration.  

Getting rid of Ice, Border Patrol, and opening the borders should be interesting.  I hope they all move to your part of the country so you can witness first hand what Open Borders does to a city.  

First things first....Biden not acting like a petulant child on twitter airing personal grievances to all who will listen will be a good first start.

As to your open border issues....who do you think the seasonal field workers are here in the great lakes region?...You think American high school kids are going to lower themselves to that kind of degrading hard work?  Hopefully though, the family separations are remedied, while the replacement barriers are continued....not a fan of stealing American taxpayer's lands through eminent domain for border walls.

GO RV, then BV 

• Pow! 1

Well you answered one question.  You will continue to knock President Trump even though he may be out of office. Mmm that sounds like a petulant child to me.

As for migrant workers coming to America to work, I have no problem with that.  A temporary visa and a green card will do the trick.  Why do we have to allow illegals to enter anyway.  Why can’t or won’t they come through the legal border crossings like they are supposed to.  

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Well you answered one question.  You will continue to knock President Trump even though he may be out of office. Mmm that sounds like a petulant child to me.

As for migrant workers coming to America to work, I have no problem with that.  A temporary visa and a green card will do the trick.  Why do we have to allow illegals to enter anyway.  Why can’t or won’t they come through the legal border crossings like they are supposed to.  

Where in my post did I say I would continue to knock Trump?  :shrug:  You asked about Biden and I answered truthfully.  Look, I just read that whole thread that wants me gone from DV....I read your comments and that you don't like me.  I know exactly where you stand, Pitcher.....and I've still not received a check for my posting efforts. 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You are absolutely correct,  I don’t like your posts and the way you twist words.  I also said I don’t mind lively discussions and don’t like censorship but you forgot to add that part to your post.  You always have an agenda. 

I do....my agenda is to speak my mind.  Just like everybody else.

GO RV, then BV