Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:22 PM CST - 12/03/2020

ronscarpa

Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Delta   ...For the first time ever they  [Iraq's parliament] demanded the CBI to lift the 3 zeros.  We dreamed about this...remember everyone before was against it.  But now it's all over the news.  We are on the verge to see something...there is a very high possibility, I may be wrong, they told us the 2021 budget has the rate.  The council of ministers is going to pass it on Saturday.  That means if there's a rate in it then everyone [Parliament] is going to be exposed...so sometimes between now and then IMO that is another possible window maybe the CBI might show us the rate. Unless the government postpones that [passing along the budget] again...

*** Walkingstick & *** Frank26  We believe IOO that the floor managers of Iraqi banks are now receiving the information that the executive level and the senior executive level have received.

*** Frank26  ...It's going fast...I say this in a very facetious way, I'm kinda bored.  All they do is talk about [In articles] is a new exchange rate, lifting the 3 zeros, a new currency! <playful yawn>...the beauty is that they're talking about it...it's pretty obvious...Everybody knows!  It's very hard to keep a secret in Iraq...

***  Breitling   It's a beautiful thing what's happening right now.  One way or the other I promise you it doesn't matter if Biden is in there or Trump is in there.  Nothing has been taken off the table.  The difference is going to be the rate on it climbing.  Under Biden or Under Trump it's going to come out the same rate whether it's .53, .46, .70 whatever but how it climbs from that point on will be determined on the way they're structured the market.  Biden is different from Trump.  That's all it is...it's the speed that changes.  That's it.  So nothing to worry about...

:easyrider:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

• ronscarpa changed the title to Thursday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:22 PM CST - 12/03/2020
1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

I wouldn't be surprised if either one of those three rates .53, .46  .70 will appear somewhere as a rv test before announcing to the publics ( iraqi citizens )

Because someday someone will be right. Hopefully in reality the rate will be higher than those three rates above $1. Come on rv git er done because we aren't getting younger.

• Upvote 2