Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 December 2020

Adam Montana

13 hours ago, ReneB said:

Adam,

where or what is the "app" called for the "announcement" to get on my cell so I can use this feature?  

thank you for the check list, I have completed it & ready but just don't understand to make sure i GET  the RV current rate.

Rene'B

He used the description "feature". I'm sure it will be a part of the post rv dv site.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, desert surfer said:

Thanks Adam, 

any chance of sending a text to us when the next chat will be coming up? 
I was so busy I didn’t check my email until the chat was over. 
Blessings, 

Desert Surfer

At the moment, there are only two times a text will be sent.

1. When you verify your number in the new VIP text system (currently here).

2. When the RV is announced.

That may change, but that's what it is for now. :twothumbs:

12 hours ago, ReneB said:

Adam,

where or what is the "app" called for the "announcement" to get on my cell so I can use this feature?  

thank you for the check list, I have completed it & ready but just don't understand to make sure i GET  the RV current rate.

Rene'B

The "App" is the live chat page. It will open up at specific times, stay closed otherwise.

One specific time it will open (for VIP only!) is when the RV is announced.

You can bookmark it if you wish, but just going to dinarvets.com as a VIP member will give you the option to view it.

:twothumbs: 

12 hours ago, Artitech said:

Hey Adam I can’t get anyone in your support system" rel="">support group to get with me on getting my situation straightened out! I have done all I know to do! If you can help me with your staff I would really appreciate it! Respectfully Submitted 

I can see that all of your support requests have been answered.

Most likely, the problem lies in your email provider - you are using an email provider that is known (for many years) to block legitimate incoming emails.

We cannot control what they do with your emails - and most likely, it's a waste of your time to ask them to change it.

You can view your support tickets, and the responses, by navigating to your support account here.

I would highly recommend moving to a gmail account for important communications, and just keep the old (current) email as a junk account.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

I have answered the questions they were asking me, I have responded by FedEx mail to your WI office. Also my credit card has been charged for the funds requested! I’m not good at downloading and uploading things by computer. That is the reason I sent the supporting information by FedEx! The package was signed for but still no communication on my situation! I do have G mail account, I got that several years ago when you suggested everyone get a G mail account! I have not seen anything in that gmail from you. Respectfully Submitted!

I don’t doubt that you have a Gmail account. 

but the account you have HERE on dinarvets.com is NOT a Gmail account - it’s an email provider that is notorious for blocking legitimate emails. 

Your support requests have been answered as I confirmed earlier. You can see the responses in the support system - if you need additional help navigating that, I will provide assistance, but I will not continue to discuss your private matters in the open like this. 

• Upvote 1