Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PUTTING SOMEONE ON MOD REVIEW

KristiD

9 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Agreed...give them NO VOICE here!! They wanna play...let them play with each other!!!πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Β 

HOOAH, SIR!!!

Β 

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘:salute:!!!CSM (R) Thack!!!:salute:πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Β 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Just to be clear....I did not hijack KristiD's thread that she mentioned in her original post....they were already talking about a politician being ejected for contracting covid when I entered the thread.

Β 

For what it's worth, after reading all of these complaints in this thread, I will make an effort to slow my article postings.....but I will also defend myself against verbal attacks and voice my opinion respectfully in the political forum.Β  I appreciate Adam's willingness to allow a political forum for us to express ourselves and our corresponding belief systems, within DV rules of course.Β Β :peace:

Β 

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/3/2020 at 10:40 AM, savoy8060 said:

Most of theΒ HATERS couldn't give youΒ accurate reasons why they dislike the President. Group mentality is dangerous and silly. They seem to have issues that most sane people just can't phantom. Lord forbid biden and crew take office. What they have planned will surely ruin ourΒ country's values and strengthen the foreign governments President Trump has taken steps to pull in line. His interest in strengthening our economy and take folks off the govt dole will be replaced with a govt run/ rule we may never recover from. So long middle class and free thinking. Good example is mask wearing. Few if any use useful masks and nobody seems to realize your eyes pickup the virus more readily than breathing it in. All of the folks who point this out are being censored by the dark side - swampΒ  - for their own purposes.Β 

Β 

As a side note - I too dislike a thread deviating from the topic at hand and morphing into idioticΒ comments and drivel. Seems too many adults are often just older versions of the immature versions of the childrenΒ they never grew out of.Β 

Β 

I have found that most opinions formedΒ Β and expressed by the majority of people are based on the useless garbage that mainstream media spews forth daily.Β 

I have found that turningΒ Β mainstream media off has beenΒ liberating.Β 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

So I understand Johnny Dinar/BostonAngler hasΒ now been banned.Β  But GEEZE!Β  I was the one who started the thread and that's not what I asked for.Β  @Adam Montana, I know you're busy and you probably didn't have time to read this whole thread, so it looks like you justΒ read the comments made by the more esteemed members here.Β  But how about something for us regularΒ folks too?Β  A lot of folks here have theΒ same issue as I do, and would like to see something done about it.Β  What I askedΒ for was to put Shabilicious and Caddieman on mod review, just like Johnny Dinar was at the time.Β  I'm not asking that they be banned, just that they be shown that they need to be respectful to other members.Β  These twoΒ deliberately goadΒ pro-Trump members into an argument, then escalate the argument until the pro-Trumper gets angry says something unkind.Β  Then they blame the pro-TrumperΒ for being mean when they orchestrated the whole thing.Β  It's classic passive-argressive behavior and I believeΒ their goal in doing this is to feel powerful.Β  And whileΒ they are only two people, theyΒ are aggravating so many more peopleΒ here.Β  And now, since they've been getting away with it, it's escalated to the point where Shabs has taken over the politics section.Β  Both Boosterbglee and I posted screenshopts that show Shabs is posting in the majority of threads and his posts are almost always anti-Trump, done in a condescending way.Β  Their passive-aggressive behavior is really a type of bullying and I consider it abusive.Β  But, onceΒ you realize what they're doing, it's pretty easy to recognize it, so if they were put on mod review, the mods could easily see when they're trying to baitΒ people into an arugment, and then just not let those comments be posted.Β  Hopefully, if they can't continue to do pick fights with members here, they'll soon stop trying or possibly go to another forum where they can get away with it.Β  So, canΒ youΒ do something to helpΒ us?Β  Because it really irritates quite a few members here.Β  Thanks

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, KristiD said:

So I understand Johnny Dinar/BostonAngler hasΒ now been banned.Β  But GEEZE!Β  I was the one who started the thread and that's not what I asked for.Β  @Adam Montana, I know you're busy and...

Β 

I'm not the one who banned him.

Β 

Regarding the rest - I spend my time in the VIP section and the Iraqi News forums. Which is probably why I don't see a majority of what many many people here see.

Β 

I believe Shabs commented somewhere earlier that he planned to tone it down.

Β 

I'm not about to start putting people on mod review, or ban multiple people, over political issues.Β 

Β 

59 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Both Boosterbglee and I posted screenshopts that show Shabs is posting in the majority of threads and his posts are almost always anti-Trump, done in a condescending way.Β  Their passive-aggressive behavior is really a type of bullying and I consider it abusive.Β  But, onceΒ you realize what they're doing, it's pretty easy to recognize it, so if they were put on mod review, the mods could easily see....

Β 

I did not see those, but the mods here do a great job of looking at things. The Team here has also been around long enough, and had enough intimate conversations with me on this matter, to understand where I stand on it, and they usually intervene when it's necessary.

Β 

I'm sorry, but I haven't taken the time to study this entire issue, nor do I plan to take more time on it than I already have here.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm sorry, but I haven't taken the time to study this entire issue, nor do I plan to take more time on it than I already have here.Β 

Β 

I don’t blame you, it would be a colossal waste of your valuable time. Β The fellows in Kristi’s posts irratateΒ the living hell out of me but so did my petulant children when they were little. Β If one doesn’t want to enter theirΒ cesspool one can always put themΒ on ignore,Β or just stay out of the Political Forum.

Β 

Β I have to be honest when I say,Β those of us whoΒ engage themΒ do so wittinglyΒ and probablyΒ know what theyΒ represent.Β Β I think those of us that are political junkies are drawn to theirΒ posts like in the Sirens in Greek Mythology. Β β€œΒ Don’t look or you will die”. Β πŸ˜‚Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Just to clarify B/AΒ above was banned due to side stepping mod review and creating aka/Johnny Dinar to avoid mod review.Β 

i would have said something like β€œthe annoying turd was booted by a mod with less patience than Adam” or something like that :lol:Β 

Β 

Close enough ;)Β 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

5 hours ago, KristiD said:

So I understand Johnny Dinar/BostonAngler hasΒ now been banned.Β  But GEEZE!Β  I was the one who started the thread and that's not what I asked for.Β  @Adam Montana, I know you're busy and you probably didn't have time to read this whole thread, so it looks like you justΒ read the comments made by the more esteemed members here.Β  But how about something for us regularΒ folks too?Β  A lot of folks here have theΒ same issue as I do, and would like to see something done about it.Β  What I askedΒ for was to put Shabilicious and Caddieman on mod review, just like Johnny Dinar was at the time.Β  I'm not asking that they be banned, just that they be shown that they need to be respectful to other members.Β  These twoΒ deliberately goadΒ pro-Trump members into an argument, then escalate the argument until the pro-Trumper gets angry says something unkind.Β  Then they blame the pro-TrumperΒ for being mean when they orchestrated the whole thing.Β  It's classic passive-argressive behavior and I believeΒ their goal in doing this is to feel powerful.Β  And whileΒ they are only two people, theyΒ are aggravating so many more peopleΒ here.Β  And now, since they've been getting away with it, it's escalated to the point where Shabs has taken over the politics section.Β  Both Boosterbglee and I posted screenshopts that show Shabs is posting in the majority of threads and his posts are almost always anti-Trump, done in a condescending way.Β  Their passive-aggressive behavior is really a type of bullying and I consider it abusive.Β  But, onceΒ you realize what they're doing, it's pretty easy to recognize it, so if they were put on mod review, the mods could easily see when they're trying to baitΒ people into an arugment, and then just not let those comments be posted.Β  Hopefully, if they can't continue to do pick fights with members here, they'll soon stop trying or possibly go to another forum where they can get away with it.Β  So, canΒ youΒ do something to helpΒ us?Β  Because it really irritates quite a few members here.Β  Thanks

Β 

Β 

I don't have a dog in the fight nor do I really care any more......Honestly I loved to bring stuff here for posts like "A Guy and His Gun' A Gal and Her Gun and the "Reading Rainbow" I thought I was Bringing over and Adding Useful Information many might not be privy to....I see those 3 posts have vanished....Oh Well and no one seems to care.

Β 

A half a dozen people have turned this forum into what They Wanted.........But I see if you want to pay and get VIP that crap wont fly in VIP.....but it is all good to go in General Population.....Fend for yourself minions.

Β 

It is sad that the liberal left has such power over the masses to be able to destroy a forum of I would say 95% Conservative that just want to be left alone. 5% not Liberals that demand Everything there, the Election was done 3 day it happened and on and on.........

Β 

Just sad....What are most of us here for....The Flippin Dinar and a Damn Rate Change and there is no talk or info about that these days other than a Blip here and there from Yota.

Β 

It only takes a few people to kill a forum......Been there before and saw them go down.....Many where Firearms Forums that gave in to the 5% and they are now gone.

Β 

I fear Dinar Vets will soon suffer a similar fate.

Β 

Just my Ramblings and nothing else.

Β 

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Honestly I loved to bring stuff here for posts like "A Guy and His Gun' A Gal and Her Gun and the "Reading Rainbow" I thought I was Bringing over and Adding Useful Information many might not be privy to....I see those 3 posts have vanished..

Β 

Those post scrolled off back in April, May and June.Β  Your Topics need to be fresh and new to stay active on these Forums.Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Karsten said:

A half a dozen people have turned this forum into what They Wanted.........But I see if you want to pay and get VIP!" rel="">VIP that crap wont fly in VIP!" rel="">VIP.....but it is all good to go in General Population.....Fend for yourself minions.

Β 

I thinkΒ it's a credit to Adam that 'freeloaders' are allowed a voice on this site.Β  VIP is such a small price to pay for what you get.Β Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Ladies and Gentleman, I am a firm believer in the 1st Amendment. While many people in our country say things I do not agree with, the fact is we have that right where damn few countries of the world do. Many here signed a blank check up to and including their life (if necessary) to provide that freedom by serving in our armed forces. Personally I enjoy the bantering back and forth with the likes of Shabs, caddieman, BA/Johnny DInar, Utah Rock etc. when I have time. I have thick skin and will NEVER be a snowflake, so unless you go after my family we are good. Otherwise I think the joisting keeps the minds sharp and provides a window into the mind of those that do not think like many of us here. It's all good, because when the fit hits the shan I know what isde I am coming down on. MadDawg out!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

It is sad that the liberal left has such power over the masses to be able to destroy a forum of I would say 95% Conservative that just want to be left alone. 5% not Liberals that demand Everything there, the Election was done 3 day it happened and on and on.........

Β 

I for one really appreciate Your posts, Karsten.

Β 

The Liberals take advantage of one principle. Conservatives want peace usually at any expense to include expending individual freedoms of speech exercising Truth, Decency, Reason, AND (especially) Common Sense.

Β 

Liberals don't care as long as it is at some one else's expense usually and especially Conservatives - no matter how vulgar the Liberals' speech, actions, or implications for social (or forum) orders.

Β 

Conservatives do have powerful tools in their tool kit. Namely Rule Of Law based on the Four (4) Textual Cornerstones:

1. The Bible.
  2. The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights/ Declaration Of Independence/ Federalist Papers.
  3. Blackstone English Common Law (stripped of the Crown Entity obligations).
  4. Magna Carte.

Β 

This is what THIS Great Nation was founded on and is what causes THIS Great Nation to thrive in perpetuity AND is the definition of True The United States Of America Patriotism - THEN AND NOW.

Β 

ALL based on Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership.

Β 

I once stated:

Β 

My experience has been when an inch is NOT occupied in a common area, THEY (to be clear - the Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces) TAKE OVER the inch THEN FURTHER TAKE OVER a Personal Mile AND hold OTHERS responsible for maintaining the OTHER person's MILE in the favor of the Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "whims" "screaming" BLOODY MURDER IF SOMEONE MAKES THEM FEEL "micro" "agressions".

Β 

Β 

Β 

The Liberals think the more vulgar THEY are, the more the Conservatives will cower in silence so as not to raise the ire of the Liberals for even MORE vulgar behavior or even violence.

Β 

ALL at the expense of Truth, Decency, Reason, AND (especially) Common Sense AND (especially) peaceable and beneficial social orders.

Β 

So, NO, NO, HADES NO!!!

Β 

I'll NOT give ground to the Liberals. I have seen and given ground too much in common use areas (like this forum) to see where this leads today to let it go any further.

Β 

Uncontested or Unaddressed.

Β 

Whatever deviates from the Four (4) Textual Cornerstones based on Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership is beyond the pale of acceptance or accommodation especially when other people's lives can be harmed or lost by what a person is posting. Conservatives have a conscience. A typicallyΒ accurate Conservative conscience can see and detect a lie sooner rather than later. Liberals have no conscience or a conscience that is limited to the promoting of THEIR self interest(s).

Β 

The way to overcome all this is to take the Liberal crap and deal it back to THEM in a far greater proportion than what THEY have doled out in a far greater proportion THEY understand THEY will COMPLETELY lose THEIR modus operandi machine to press advantage over, what THEY perceive to be, accommodating and forced supportive Conservatives.

Β 

I really appreciate DinarVets and especially hold in high esteem all the Staff, Administrators, and Moderators and highly value their input, guidance, direction, and intervention. Even (especially) with me.

Β 

I have a hard time seeing someone else being Truthful, Decent, Expressing Reason, AND (especially) Common Sense all to be responded to with Freedom Of Vulgar Speech that has implications for the complete breakdown of peaceable interactions here on DinarVets or elsewhere.

Β 

So I get THEIR Six - the ones expressing Truth, Decency, Reason, AND (especially) Common Sense.

Β 

Unorthodox.

Β 

Of Course.

Β 

It ain't pretty but the Liberals understand that if THEY take ONE on, THEY take THEM ALL ON.

Β 

If the least of us falls with their six unguarded standing for what is right, then, at some point, the greatest among us will not longer be able to stand since their six is unguarded, there is no one left to stand with, and there is nothing left to stand for.

Β 

- Synopsis

Β 

So, I'll stand. Pretty or NOT. Unorthodox or NOT. Whatever means necessary. Come what may.

Β 

Getting other's Six, too - the one's expressing Truth, Decency, Reason, AND (especially) Common Sense.

Β 

To the sheep, I am a lamb. To the wolves, I am a wolverine - in lamb's clothing.

Β 

- Synopsis

Β 

Battle of Gonzales - Wikipedia

Β 

Yeah, we'll see what happens when some one tries to take advantage of another at another's lossΒ or lossΒ of life.

Β 

Psyops included. I'll get in THEIR "logic" "center".

Β 

Well, OK, ban me NOW or ban me LATER.

Β 

:lmao:Β  Β :lmao:Β  Β :lmao:

Β 

I am likely the WORST "offender" here at DinarVets!!!

Β 

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

16 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Β 

Alrighty then!Β  Understood!!

Β 

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

A half a dozen people have turned this forum into what They Wanted.........But I see if you want to pay and get VIP!" rel="">VIP that crap wont fly in VIP!" rel="">VIP.....but it is all good to go in General Population.....Fend for yourself minions.

Β 

Alas, I guess a lotΒ people do not read what I post.Β  A little sad to learn, but at least I know where I stand now.Β  I am VIP but this particular issue is about "Politics", and that section is only inΒ the general/free forum.Β  I had actuallyΒ suggested a second solution, which was to addΒ a "Politics" topic in VIP, but I guess no one read that post either.Β  Oh well.......

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I second the theme of keeping this site to support a vigorous and meaningful debate with all views and ideas presented...this is one of the values of this forum over any other forums available.

Β 

I didn't know thatΒ @bostonanglerΒ and @johnnydinarΒ were the same person, but it makes sense since BA stopped posting about the same time JD came back into the forum.

Β 

I also have found myself on the edge of stepping across the debate line into personal attacks and disrespectful banter, but I feel if anything, this lively debate with those who have a totally different world view and perspective has improved my debate skills and understanding. It's for this reason (and the fact that I am 2A supporter to the death) that I feel @Shabibilicious, @utah rock, and @johnnydinar, and any others should be allowed to speak, albeit respectfully. If this site goes the way of FB, Twitter, and YouTube then we are no better than those we are currently fighting against as they tear down the Constitutional rights that we all believe in.

Β 

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

41 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Β 

I for one really appreciate Your posts, Karsten.

Β 

The Liberals take advantage of one principle. Conservatives want peace usually at any expense to include expending individual freedoms of speech exercising Truth, Decency, Reason, AND (especially) Common Sense.

Β 

Liberals don't care as long as it is at some one else's expense usually and especially Conservatives - no matter how vulgar the Liberals' speech, actions, or implications for social (or forum) orders.

Β 

Conservatives do have powerful tools in their tool kit. Namely Rule Of Law based on the Four (4) Textual Cornerstones:

1. The Bible.
  2. The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights/ Declaration Of Independence/ Federalist Papers.
  3. Blackstone English Common Law (stripped of the Crown Entity obligations).
  4. Magna Carte.

Β 

This is what THIS Great Nation was founded on and is what causes THIS Great Nation to thrive in perpetuity AND is the definition of True The United States Of America Patriotism - THEN AND NOW.

Β 

ALL based on Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership.

Β 

I once stated:

Β 

My experience has been when an inch is NOT occupied in a common area, THEY (to be clear - the Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces) TAKE OVER the inch THEN FURTHER TAKE OVER a Personal Mile AND hold OTHERS responsible for maintaining the OTHER person's MILE in the favor of the Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "whims" "screaming" BLOODY MURDER IF SOMEONE MAKES THEM FEEL "micro" "agressions".

Β 

Β 

Β 

The Liberals think the more vulgar THEY are, the more the Conservatives will cower in silence so as not to raise the ire of the Liberals for even MORE vulgar behavior or even violence.

Β 

ALL at the expense of Truth, Decency, Reason, AND (especially) Common Sense AND (especially) peaceable and beneficial social orders.

Β 

So, NO, NO, HADES NO!!!

Β 

I'll NOT give ground to the Liberals. I have seen and given ground too much in common use areas (like this forum) to see where this leads today to let it go any further.

Β 

Uncontested or Unaddressed.

Β 

Whatever deviates from the Four (4) Textual Cornerstones based on Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership is beyond the pale of acceptance or accommodation especially when other people's lives can be harmed or lost by what a person is posting. Conservatives have a conscience. A typicallyΒ accurate Conservative conscience can see and detect a lie sooner rather than later. Liberals have no conscience or a conscience that is limited to the promoting of THEIR self interest(s).

Β 

The way to overcome all this is to take the Liberal crap and deal it back to THEM in a far greater proportion than what THEY have doled out in a far greater proportion THEY understand THEY will COMPLETELY lose THEIR modus operandi machine to press advantage over, what THEY perceive to be, accommodating and forced supportive Conservatives.

Β 

I really appreciate DinarVets and especially hold in high esteem all the Staff, Administrators, and Moderators and highly value their input, guidance, direction, and intervention. Even (especially) with me.

Β 

I have a hard time seeing someone else being Truthful, Decent, Expressing Reason, AND (especially) Common Sense all to be responded to with Freedom Of Vulgar Speech that has implications for the complete breakdown of peaceable interactions here on DinarVets or elsewhere.

Β 

So I get THEIR Six - the ones expressing Truth, Decency, Reason, AND (especially) Common Sense.

Β 

Unorthodox.

Β 

Of Course.

Β 

It ain't pretty but the Liberals understand that if THEY take ONE on, THEY take THEM ALL ON.

Β 

If the least of us falls with their six unguarded standing for what is right, then, at some point, the greatest among us will not longer be able to stand since their six is unguarded, there is no one left to stand with, and there is nothing left to stand for.

Β 

- Synopsis

Β 

So, I'll stand. Pretty or NOT. Unorthodox or NOT. Whatever means necessary. Come what may.

Β 

Getting other's Six, too - the one's expressing Truth, Decency, Reason, AND (especially) Common Sense.

Β 

To the sheep, I am a lamb. To the wolves, I am a wolverine - in lamb's clothing.

Β 

- Synopsis

Β 

Battle of Gonzales - Wikipedia

Β 

Yeah, we'll see what happens when some one tries to take advantage of another at another's lossΒ or lossΒ of life.

Β 

Psyops included. I'll get in THEIR "logic" "center".

Β 

Well, OK, ban me NOW or ban me LATER.

Β 

Β 

I am likely the WORST "offender" here at DinarVets!!!

Β 

Go Moola Nova!

I think your worst offense is that you can't say what you think in 10 words or less.Β  JMHO

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Β 

Β 

Yep.

Β 

I am GUILTY As CHARGED!!!

Β 

Guilty as Charged – The Value of Life

Β 

Enjoy!!!

Β 

Go Moola Nova!

It's OK.Β  I've been accused of being an overzealous wordsmith from time to time as well!Β Β :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, tjokie said:

It's OK.Β  I've been accused of being an overzealous wordsmith from time to time as well!Β Β :lmao:

Β 

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

I am SO glad to be in the Good Company of an EQUALIZER like YOU, @tjokie!!!

Β 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/a39a7a95-1dfb-49b2-bb98-679432550bae

Β 

Β 

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, KristiD said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Alas, I guess a lotΒ people do not read what I post.Β  A little sad to learn, but at least I know where I stand now.Β  I am VIP!" rel="">VIP but this particular issue is about "Politics", and that section is only inΒ the general/free forum.Β  I had actuallyΒ suggested a second solution, which was to addΒ a "Politics" topic in VIP!" rel="">VIP, but I guess no one read that post either.Β  Oh well.......

I read everything you post and appreciate all you bring!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, KristiD said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Alas, I guess a lotΒ people do not read what I post.Β  A little sad to learn, but at least I know where I stand now.Β  I am VIP!" rel="">VIP but this particular issue is about "Politics", and that section is only inΒ the general/free forum.Β  I had actuallyΒ suggested a second solution, which was to addΒ a "Politics" topic in VIP!" rel="">VIP, but I guess no one read that post either.Β  Oh well.......

I read all your posts πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, KristiD said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I read most of your posts as well.

Β 

GO RV, then BVΒ 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1