Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's Dinar Thug at?

I am not so much here anymore for Dinar RV but for the crypto and stock(AMC) offerings and advice. I sold all my Dinar except for a couple million back in 2018.

I still have some Dong and Rial.

I am still hopeful for the RV. Just don't fret or get excited about it anymore.....

I do really miss the group chats we use to have. You still couldn't see anyone but you felt like you could and that they were sitting across the table from you.

I still remember the day my best friend told me about the Dinar. How excited he was. We were having lunch on the river at the Nantahala Outdoor Center. He's already picked out his new vehicle...lol. Well, he is gone now to lung cancer but I will hang on to my bit of Dinar till the end.

Ok, enough. I have now depressed myself. I really miss my buddy Rick.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, markb57 said:

I am not so much here anymore for Dinar RV but for the crypto and stock(AMC) offerings and advice. I sold all my Dinar except for a couple million back in 2018.

I still have some Dong and Rial.

I am still hopeful for the RV. Just don't fret or get excited about it anymore.....

I do really miss the group chats we use to have. You still couldn't see anyone but you felt like you could and that they were sitting across the table from you.

I still remember the day my best friend told me about the Dinar. How excited he was. We were having lunch on the river at the Nantahala Outdoor Center. He's already picked out his new vehicle...lol. Well, he is gone now to lung cancer but I will hang on to my bit of Dinar till the end.

Ok, enough. I have now depressed myself. I really miss my buddy Rick.

Sorry for the loss or your friend @markb57  

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

My sympathy's on you loss Mark57.   Rick will always be in your                                                                                                   heart and you will smile remembering all of the good times ❤️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure we all have a friend or family member and a story to tell. Some just hits a little closer than others.

With Rick, he was a Polk Co. Florida Fire Fighter. He was also a heavy smoker. I too was a smoker in those days. I finally quit after seeing both my parents die from smoking related causes. I told him I'd quit and he said Not Me. I enjoy it too much and if it gets me, it gets me. Well one day in September 2011, he called me. Well, It Got Me. He fought hard and lost. Saw him go from a good looking 215lbs to 130lb emaciated shell of his former self. My apologies if this upsets or offends anyone. I just felt like I needed to say it. Rick had such huge dreams for he and his wife. Big big plans for the RV. We just never know......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

I hate cigarettes and tobacco products, for more than one reason. We now know that they just don’t effect the person that uses tobacco! People that smoke are very selfish, in the fact they don’t care that second hand smoke affects others! As long as they get their fix of nicotine! We now know that the tobacco companies can regulate just how much nicotine is in their products! I too have had close friends that smoked (notice past tense) . One of my good friends and business associates smoked 7 packs of cigarettes a week! I did everything I could to try and get him to quit but like other his mentally was he was going to die from something! I too watched a horrible and miserable death of my friend! He was a great cowboy and carpenter! He would come by and want me to ride with him in his truck to go look at our cows and I had to tell him no because I could not stand the smoke! I miss him to this day but he just refused to quit smoking! If you smoke please try and stop, trust me this a terrible way to die! I know there is not a real good way to die, but cancer is just a terrible miserable way to go!! JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4