Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Biden breaks foot

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Good to hear! Because Trump has played twice as much golf as Obama did! Glad you think Trump has neglected his duties as President.

Per usual......you're wearing your "orange man bad" glasses.....spin it brother.....just pathetic....

I'd put you all on a mod review...and then only allows posts that bring some substance to the site...

CL

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The only one neglecting their duties is you. Try researching a bit beyond the Democratic Communist parties Propaganda machine. 

Well it’s a fact Trump has played twice as much golf as Obama has. Look it up  for yourself. And Trump use to jump on Obama for his time on the golf course. And please tell me what my duties are. I’d love to know what you think they are.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Per usual......you're wearing your "orange man bad" glasses.....spin it brother.....just pathetic....

I'd put you all on a mod review...and then only allows posts that bring some substance to the site...

CL

No spin CL. Just for you. As you use to say, but no longer I’m afraid! “Just the facts”

Fact check: Trump has spent far more time at golf clubs than Obama had at same point

Daniel Dale profile
Holmes Lybrand

By Daniel Dale and Holmes Lybrand, CNN

Obama vs. Trump: Golf by the numbers

Obama played 98 rounds of golf through this point in his presidency, according to data provided to CNN by Mark Knoller, a veteran CBS News White House correspondent who is known for tracking presidential activities. By contrast, Knoller said, Trump has spent all or part of 248 days at a golf course.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Trump has spent all or part of 248 days at a golf course

And that's exactly why people are fed up with the Lunatic leftists and their deceitful machinations.

For crying out loud Trump lives on a golf course so of course he's "SPENT ALL OR PART OF 248 DAYS AT......"HOME. 

But you go ahead with your deception trying to fool everyone to no avail. That is what immoral people do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

This whole "time on a golf course" subject is just ridiculous - I've personally signed deals on a golf course that would not have happened if I tried to do every business transaction "at my desk". 

Business happens on golf courses. Business happens on yachts. Business happens at a desk. 

From what I understand, Obama is a decent golfer. Trump owns golf courses. Business deals get done on golf courses. 

You'd think everyone who didn't have an aunt who was killed by an errant golf ball would love anything associated with golf.

:lol: 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And that's exactly why people are fed up with the Lunatic leftists and their deceitful machinations.

For crying out loud Trump lives on a golf course so of course he's "SPENT ALL OR PART OF 248 DAYS AT......"HOME. 

But you go ahead with your deception trying to fool everyone to no avail. That is what immoral people do. 

Last I checked Trump lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20500..........well until January 20 2021

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

This whole "time on a golf course" subject is just ridiculous - I've personally signed deals on a golf course that would not have happened if I tried to do every business transaction "at my desk". 

Business happens on golf courses. Business happens on yachts. Business happens at a desk. 

From what I understand, Obama is a decent golfer. Trump owns golf courses. Business deals get done on golf courses. 

You'd think everyone who didn't have an aunt who was killed by an errant golf ball would love anything associated with golf.

:lol: 

My point is Adam that Trump use to roast Obama for playing golf. It’s a proven fact that Trump has played twice as much as Obama. So it’s important in the aspect Trump should he held to the same standards he set on a previous President. But you bring up simple facts and you get called deceitful and inferred that you are immoral. 🤷‍♂️

Hey I live on a golf course I get it. I play as much as possible and a little extra too!😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Does it (the mental handicap) of the country get better or worse?

I feel like we could have a deep conversation about the whole thing in private and probably learn from each other. I don't always agree with you, but I do raise a respectful eyebrow at times :lol:

Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

I don't even know how to continue now :lol: 

I have seen Idiocracy....and I most definitely choose water for all thirst cravings of my plants.  :eyebrows:

Trump: Brawndo Has Got What Plants Crave | Idiocracy, Idiocracy movie,  Something awful

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2