Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Biden breaks foot

20 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Playing with dog....

Perhaps he should take up golf.....

CL

Don’t think he will be playing much golf (like some.) He’s got a country to run and a pandemic to take care of. While trying to save lives. Don’t think he’s worried about his handicap(like some)😂

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

29 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Don’t think he will be playing much golf (like some.) He’s got a country to run and a pandemic to take care of. While trying to save lives. Don’t think he’s worried about his handicap(like some)😂

I'm more worried about the country's mental handicap than Biden's foot or Trump's golf scores.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 9

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

In my opinion....conspiracy theories aren't good for anybody, mentally or otherwise.  So yes, I feel like I know....was just curious to Adam's feelings on the matter, as his post above didn't really say.

GO RV, then BV

Who said anything about conspiracy theories?? This thread is about Joe Biden breaking his foot - devolved into a slam against President Trump playing golf (strange, that wasn't a problem with Obama) and his "handicap" because "Biden" is going to cure the virus and "run" the country. Just curious Shabs, did you give Donald Trump credit for any of the good during his administration or did you just believe all the "conspiracy theories" put out by the national media.

I just broke one of my firm rules by engaging with you - knowing that your response will be either sarcastic or dismissive.

Sorry!

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 11

2 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

Who said anything about conspiracy theories?? This thread is about Joe Biden breaking his foot - devolved into a slam against President Trump playing golf (strange, that wasn't a problem with Obama) and his "handicap" because "Biden" is going to cure the virus and "run" the country. Just curious Shabs, did you give Donald Trump credit for any of the good during his administration or did you just believe all the "conspiracy theories" put out by the national media.

I just broke one of my firm rules by engaging with you - knowing that your response will be either sarcastic or dismissive.

Sorry!

No need to apologize.  Umm...I actually think his response to the pandemic is and was abhorrent.....that said, the vaccinations are here in record time, so that's a bonus he can surely take credit for.

GO RV, then BV  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No need to apologize.  Umm...I actually think his response to the pandemic is and was abhorrent.....that said, the vaccinations are here in record time, so that's a bonus he can surely take credit for.

GO RV, then BV  

No vaccine for me for at least a year. And no flying on the Boeing 737 Max for a while either.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV  

I keep hearing how bad his response was but have never heard anyone say what he should have done differently.  Why don't you grace us with your infinite knowledge as to what he should have done.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 minute ago, TexasGranny said:

I keep hearing how bad his response was but have never heard anyone say what he should have done differently.  Why don't you grace us with your infinite knowledge as to what he should have done.

You don't like me much do ya? 

Anyway, pushing mask wearing until he was blue in the face could have easily saved thousands of lives....Yes the disease experts waffled on that notion early on, but when they finally settled on masks, social distancing, and hand washing as simple but imperative ways to controlling this pandemic, he mocked them.   He made it a civil liberties issue rather than a health issue.  I get it, as our Gov. Dewine has pushed masks hard and Republicans want to impeach him for it.  At least he had the guts to put the health of Ohioans over party.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You don't like me much do ya? 

Anyway, pushing mask wearing until he was blue in the face could have easily saved thousands of lives....Yes the disease experts waffled on that notion early on, but when they finally settled on masks, social distancing, and hand washing as simple but imperative ways to controlling this pandemic, he mocked them.   He made it a civil liberties issue rather than a health issue.  I get it, as our Gov. Dewine has pushed masks hard and Republicans want to impeach him for it.  At least he had the guts to put the health of Ohioans over party.

GO RV, then BV

Since you don't seem to do your own research - here's a little info for you.

Face masks can play a role in preventing the infection, but that role is limited. A healthy individual in a normal situation does not need to wear a mask, as per CDC recommendations. A face mask is not the ideal solution for protection from the new coronavirus for the following reasons:

• A surgical mask does not fit tightly over the nose and mouth.
  • It is not possible to prevent airborne virus infection.
  • It is difficult to keep a mask on for long periods of time.
  • When you touch the mask, you lose the protection and must replace the mask, and dispose of it safely.

A surgical face mask is highly recommended for people who have the coronavirus infection or have a high risk of exposure. It offers a certain amount of protection against infection from your own hands or droplets from the cough or sneeze of an infected person. You should wear a face mask if

• you are infected and sick with the virus,
  • you are caring for a person infected with the virus,
  • you are a health worker, or
  • you are in contact with infected people for any other reason.

It is essential that caregivers dispose of the mask after every interaction and use a new one any time they are in close confines with an infected person.

People who care for infected people in a medical setting wear an N95 respirator, a mask with a special air filter designed to protect one from tiny airborne particles.

These masks are designed to fit a person's face and are usually rounded in shape. Medical personnel receive special training to fit them properly so they do not breathe around the edges of the mask and defeat its purpose.

These N95 masks are not recommended for the general public.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 7

8 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

Face masks can play a role in preventing the infection, but that role is limited. A healthy individual in a normal situation does not need to wear a mask, as per CDC recommendations. A face mask is not the ideal solution for protection from the new coronavirus for the following reasons:

• A surgical mask does not fit tightly over the nose and mouth.
  • It is not possible to prevent airborne virus infection.
  • It is difficult to keep a mask on for long periods of time.
  • When you touch the mask, you lose the protection and must replace the mask, and dispose of it safely.

A surgical face mask is highly recommended for people who have the coronavirus infection or have a high risk of exposure. It offers a certain amount of protection against infection from your own hands or droplets from the cough or sneeze of an infected person. You should wear a face mask if

• you are infected and sick with the virus,
  • you are caring for a person infected with the virus,
  • you are a health worker, or
  • you are in contact with infected people for any other reason.

It is essential that caregivers dispose of the mask after every interaction and use a new one any time they are in close confines with an infected person.

People who care for infected people in a medical setting wear an N95 respirator, a mask with a special air filter designed to protect one from tiny airborne particles.

These masks are designed to fit a person's face and are usually rounded in shape. Medical personnel receive special training to fit them properly so they do not breathe around the edges of the mask and defeat its purpose.

These N95 masks are not recommended for the general public.

Doesn't really explain how so many people in Trump's non-mask wearing universe came down with Covid.  The very first line of your research post even says masks can play a role in preventing the infection.  :shrug:  Any precaution is better than no precaution....Though I can see where this is going, so it's probably best is we just agree to disagree.  :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Well the CDC originally told us no need to wear  masks. Then we were told this was to prevent people from hoarding masks . But it was a lie none the less . Obviously we saw health care professionals wearing masks WT?

I wear a mask where required to enter. I keep my distance for others concerns elsewhere.  But I am not in the least bit worried about Covid. 

We could make the speed limit 5 MPH and it WOULD save lives. But its not practical is it?

Life comes with risks. Thats part of it.

Wife hates it when I go underwater hunting alone. She also hates it when i go gold mining alone. 

Something she just lives with because I'm not gonna cave in to fear..

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

just broke one of my firm rules by engaging with you - knowing that your response will be either sarcastic or dismissive.

Sorry

😁😁he does suck you in🤔🤔

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

I agree with you, Obama really did play way too much golf. 

2 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Really!!! Seriously, you don't know???

You Go Get'm Granny 

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Good to hear! Because Trump has played twice as much golf as Obama did! Glad you think Trump has neglected his duties as President.

The only one neglecting their duties is you. Try researching a bit beyond the Democratic Communist parties Propaganda machine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

45 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Good to hear! Because Trump has played twice as much golf as Obama did! Glad you think Trump has neglected his duties as President.

How many hours do you work a week?  Forty hours should be the minimum IMO.  I work 60 at a minimum

And just like us, Presidents ( both parties ) have a right to unwind. Presidents work far more hours than you or I.

If my employees are on call they are getting compensated. If they are in my company trucks heading to a job they are on the clock.

Like I said before. We really need to start teaching civics again.   It's President Trump and President Obama.  We don't have to like the men.... But we should respect the office. 

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Sorry!

I was pretty surprised to see you engage here! 

AHEM - @TexasGranny IS human, we now have verifiable proof :lol: 

4 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

No vaccine for me for at least a year. And no flying on the Boeing 737 Max for a while either.

I'm going to take a chance here and read between the lines, aka make an assumption on what you're not saying... and I think I agree.

At least, I agree with the logic, if you're saying you won't take the vaccine because it's too new to be trusted and the same for the 737.

I disagree with the conclusion on the 737 because I'm not an airplane engineer so I can't tell you what was wrong with the 737 in the first place, therefore it gets lumped in with the rest of "all planes". And I don't get the flu shot (vaccine), so I won't be getting the covid "vaccine" either... but I do agree with of what I think the foundation your logic is.

:twothumbs: 

26 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

How many hours do you work a week?  Forty hours should be the minimum IMO.  I work 60 at a minimum

And just like us, Presidents ( both parties ) have a right to unwind. Presidents work far more hours than you or I.

If my employees are on call they are getting compensated. If they are in my company trucks heading to a job they are on the clock.

Like I said before. We really need to start teaching civics again.   It's President Trump and President Obama.  We don't have to like the men.... But we should respect the office. 

Two posts in a row that I agree with... I think we just became friends!

;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

In your opinion, does the country's mental handicap get better or worse under a Biden presidency?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Does it (the mental handicap) of the country get better or worse?

I feel like we could have a deep conversation about the whole thing in private and probably learn from each other. I don't always agree with you, but I do raise a respectful eyebrow at times :lol:

Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

I don't even know how to continue now :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

TG They don't wanna research anything, more less read anything here. They are media tools, all goes back to hate America. Trump Loves America so the TDS Hate Trump!!! They could careless if the Election was fair, and that every Legal Vote Counted cast by We the People. Anybody but Trump!!! 

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1