Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DOMINION REP IN GEORGIA WORKED FOR KAMALA HARRIS

Interestingly enough, I just read an article today noting that Kamala has not been scene in public lately, despite her being erroneously-declared-President-Elect Joe Biden's VP.  That is pretty odd given that she's so power hunger.  Then I came across the article below about her connection to Dominion, as well as Clif High's recent tweets where he talks talking about Anons on the deep web making bets about which Dominion worker will be the first and second ones to turn up dead.  If things go bad for Biden, and they should because the voter rigging evidence is overwhelming, I wonder what will happen to Kamala.  I wonder what she's up to these days.   Ummmmmmm... 

image.thumb.png.02339b5c8d1e70b76225fd24692ccd5d.png 

Dominion Rep Who Scanned Ballots in Georgia County Where Thousands of Trump Votes Were Uncounted Also Worked for Kamala Harris

1-753-600x399.jpg

A Dominion representative who has been scanning ballots in Floyd County, Georgia, appears to have worked as an official photographer for Kamala Harris’ campaign last year.

Over 3,000 votes, the majority of which were for President Trump, went initially uncounted in the county. 

Aric Thompson, Dominion representative and one of men scanning ballots there, worked as an official photographer for Senator Harris in 2019, according to his LinkedIn profile. He even has a portfolio online with photos he took of her.

99-277x600.jpg

link

image.png

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, caddieman said:

This guy should be shot.

So folks who commit treasonous act are OK with you...

rich meyer
4 hours ago
President Trump has reinstated the firing squad and poisonous gas for the death penalty.  I believe that this will be used for the treasonous actors.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4