Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are the 3 letter agencies...?

I find it enjoyable when the pieces start coming together....

Founder and CEO Patrick Byrne leaked it that a Congress person called Trump on election night outlining the Dominion internet traffic to Frankfort Germany via Spain....

So the race for the servers was on....US military vs the CIA....12 hours later they arrived at the same time.....

The Military prevailed.....in all 3 locations....they secured the servers.....at a cost of human life......

The FBI and CIA will be proven to be key players in the coup.....and they have not been asked to assist in any of this by President Trump.....simply put the corruption runs that deep....

This video scratches the surface....and the commentators personal opinions are meaningless...

It's the substance.......

Information like his will eventually make it to the mainstream.....probably something like KIA during military maneuvers.....

This is real......every American needs to open their eyes to what is happening.....   JMO.    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now we know why President Trump so quickly pull Pompeo as director of the CIA and placed him in the State Department. 

Barr is one of the good guys too.....

The challenge is the mindset of John Q American....continually bombarded by the MSM and manipulated by social media .....

There is going to be a great deal of disbelief and anger when this hits the fan.. 

JMO.   CL 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Barr is one of the good guys too.....

The challenge is the mindset of John Q American....continually bombarded by the MSM and manipulated by social media .....

There is going to be a great deal of disbelief and anger when this hits the fan.. 

JMO.   CL 

I have to believe that also. If for no other reason than how the Propaganda Machine has attacked him as well. 

As for the LSM I literally cancelled my subscription to cable tv more than 10 yrs ago. And I thank God that I did, otherwise I would probably be as misguided as some here are.

What many fail to understand about the LSM is that their not just FAKE NEWS but that the LSM is also CIA SYOPS designed to control the human mind. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

PATRIOTS LOST THEIR LIVES IN THE SERVER RAID/YUGE REVELATIONS FROM SIDNEY POWELL FILING/FLYNN SPEAKS
179,549 views•Nov 29, 2020

Amber Johannes
4 hours ago
Praying for the soldiers and their families, that their sacrifices are not in vain..so unbelievable...TREASON better be held accountable!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 5

Agreed Yota thanks for the awesome video again! I truly hope they get the maximum for High Treason! The rats will definitely starting flipping on each other to save their own skin so we get the bigger fish as they say! I sure can’t wait to see these swamp rats get exactly what they deserve and again Gitmo is going to be packed! Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

AG Barr Destroys His Name for All Eternity – His Actions Today Confirm He Is Just Another Card-Carrying Swamp Rat

Today US Attorney General Bill Barr reportedly told the Associated Press that the DOJ has not uncovered any evidence of widespread fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/ag-barr-destroys-name-eternity-actions-today-confirm-just-another-card-carrying-swamp-rat/

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bigwave said:

I really hope your right and this is a big sting operation.

Consider this, if what I've been saying is wrong then every single Trump supporter is punked and Trump is not the man we all hoped and thought he was. 

For me to be wrong about this,Trump would have to be the BIGGEST showboat in the history of America. And I personally think he truly loves America. I truly believe he knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Nothing is catching Trump by surprise. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Consider this, if what I've been saying is wrong then every single Trump supporter is punked and Trump is not the man we all hoped and thought he was. 

For me to be wrong about this,Trump would have to be the BIGGEST showboat in the history of America. And I personally think he truly loves America. I truly believe he knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Nothing is catching Trump by surprise. 

Agree.  I saw a teaching from Sunday where a woman minister said Trump's staff has contacted her to do inaugural prayer.  Another minister on Trump's evangelical team said last night they are confident and excited about 4 more years.  Trump's strategy (God's strategy according to Kim Clement) is brilliant.  Not fun to endure, but effective in exposing Satan's plan.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

On 12/2/2020 at 5:39 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

When the Light Goes Off – Dainty M.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1