Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RNC chair warns dubious Georgia voters losing 'faith' in election process could cost Senate runoff

Well I never saw this coming... Trump's efforts to create a conspiracy over voter fraud now has republican voters in Georgia thinking about not voting because it's fixed... He may have just lost the senate with his attempts to tear down the system.... Now that would be tragic for his party and his legacy.... So which is it? Are the elections fixed or not? Pick one!!! JMHO

RNC chair warns dubious Georgia voters losing 'faith' in election process could cost Senate runoff

Tim O'Donnell

Sat, November 28, 2020, 12:06 PM EST·2 min read

Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel on Saturday held a pre-Georgia Senate runoff "meet and greet" at the Cobb County GOP office in Marietta, Georgia. CNN's DJ Judd, who was on the scene, reported that a fair amount of the conversation during the event revolved around President Trump, rather than Sens. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.) and David Perdue (R-Ga.), who are both in competitive races to retain their seats in the upper chamber.

Voters in attendance reportedly wanted to hear about general election recount efforts across the country, and one person asked McDaniel why Georgia voters should "trust" the runoff elections when they've "already been decided." McDaniel argued that they haven't been decided, and, in fact, look hopeful for Republicans at the moment, adding that "if you lose your faith and you don't vote ... that will decide it."

McDaniel remained upbeat throughout, and appeared to have strong support from the crowd by the end when she received a round of applause after telling the audience Trump would want them to get out and vote for Loeffler and Perdue. But the doubt-filled question did appear to highlight some of the challenges the party will face as the Trump campaign continues to push unfounded allegations of voter fraud.

RNC chair warns dubious Georgia voters losing 'faith' in election process could cost Senate runoff (yahoo.com)

Edited by yota691
added Title to article
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

Saw your title so I opted in to take a look at your negative spin....and as always you didn't disappoint....

It would seem normal to for any group of Republicans to be having a discussion on the voting irregularities in 2020.....especially in Georgia.....and especially with the upcoming Senate election on Jan 5th....

In that the Dominion Voting System is still in place it is only logical that the discussion would head in that direction....

What wasn't mentioned here was that in the case of Perdue....there shouldn't be a run off.....he received the required +50% of the vote required to win his election....the Powell lawsuit will prove this....another Dominion cheat......and there are many others....

John James....Michigan Senate being one.....the Republicans easily have held the Senate.....

So you are back to mute ....but thought I'd add a little joy to your day.....

What kind of American doesn't have any interest in being sure the election process is fair?

CL 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

26 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

What kind of American doesn't have any interest in being sure the election process is fair?

The kind that votes for a Rat Prez candidate that is a treasonous, corrupt crook who takes money from our enemies and whose party CANNOT win in the arena of ideas, so therefore must blatantly cheat to win an election CL. That's who.

• Pow! 7

53 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Saw your title so I opted in to take a look at your negative spin....and as always you didn't disappoint....

It would seem normal to for any group of Republicans to be having a discussion on the voting irregularities in 2020.....especially in Georgia.....and especially with the upcoming Senate election on Jan 5th....

In that the Dominion Voting System is still in place it is only logical that the discussion would head in that direction....

What wasn't mentioned here was that in the case of Perdue....there shouldn't be a run off.....he received the required +50% of the vote required to win his election....the Powell lawsuit will prove this....another Dominion cheat......and there are many others....

John James....Michigan Senate being one.....the Republicans easily have held the Senate.....

So you are back to mute ....but thought I'd add a little joy to your day.....

CL 

Great response CL and yes life is much better when you Mute the Demorats that are really not worth saving! In the end they will get exactly what they deserve so no worries..lol !!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

And here is what is really happening to this crazy lawsuit! I’m only going to post what is relevant to GA but feel free to read the whole article!

What’s happening in Trump campaign lawsuits in Pennsylvania, Georgia & Michigan?

POTUS' farcical attempts to disregard ballots across several key states continues, with precious little luck remaining, but plenty of typos.

Georgia court case, what happened and updates

The lawsuit in Georgia centres on trying to reverse the certification of Georgia’s election results. Sidney Powell, a former Donald Trump team lawyer who was recently publicly dumped for being too conspiratorial, is bringing the case. The Trump administration now claims she is operating solo.

In the Georgia lawsuit, (Pearson v. Kemp, Northern District of Georgia), Powell is seeking an emergency order demanding that the state decertify the already certified election results which awarded Biden the state’s 16 electoral college seats. If this doesn’t work, the suit alternatively proposes that Georgia’s electors are either disqualified from counting toward the 2020 presidential election, or that electors should be directed to vote for Donald Trump instead of Joe Biden.

It has been widely reported that the case, which was filed yesterday, was not compiled especially meticulously, as it features two different typos in the spelling if the word “district” on the first page. First there was 'DISTRICCT' and then a few words later, 'DISTRCOICT.' 17

The lion’s share of the suit addresses claims that the Dominion Voting Systems software and voting machines used in Georgia and 16 other states were “created and run by domestic and foreign actors” to render ballot stuffing practices invisible. 

The “Smartmatic and Dominion were founded by foreign oligarchs and dictators to ensure computerized ballot-stuffing and vote manipulation to whatever level was needed to make certain Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez never lost another election,” the lawsuit claims. “Notably, Chavez ‘won’ every election thereafter.”

“This scheme and artifice to defraud affected tens of thousands of votes in Georgia alone and ‘rigged’ the election in Georgia for Joe Biden.”

Dominion released a statement Friday night, saying, in part:

“Every vote from a Dominion device in Georgia is documented on an auditable paper trail and creates a verifiable paper ballot available for hand-counting. In fact, the Georgia hand counts, independent audits, and machine tests have all repeatedly affirmed that the machine counts were accurate.”

The case is yet to be resolved in Georgia.

The deadline for Georgia’s certification was Friday 27 November at 5pm, but the results were certified a week early by Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger following a full hand recount and audit. Owing to this recount in Georgia - which confirmed Biden’s win, albeit by a smaller margin of over 12,000 votes - obviously any claims that the voting machines contributed to fraud are moot. Trump’s campaign has now ordered another recount, which is now under way in the state.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/11/28/latest_news/1606573043_882780.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Great response CL and yes life is much better when you Mute the Demorats that are really not worth saving! In the end they will get exactly what they deserve so no worries..lol !!!

The circles I travel in have mentioned a new proposed terminology for the next urban dictionary....

" you got dominioned"

"dominion you!"

Really, the essence of the history of Dominion Votings Systems.....

Both Georgia and Michigan brought Dominion in late....at a cost of over $100 million in GA and $55 million in Michigan.....it is interesting to me that the Powell lawsuits name individual Government officials.....

The buzz is both the Gov and SOS in Ga. received kick backs from the sale....I haven't heard much on Michigan......

The primaries in GA were a real cluster in June.....anyone can look that up....

CL 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Yes I heard that too CL but I also heard they have proof of the kickbacks with the money trail which I sure hope is true!! All these corrupt Governors need to be locked up as well! The fireworks show sure will be sweet when all this goes down as so many honest hardworking Patriot Americans are tired of this leftist corrupt nonsense!!

• Upvote 2

As Ulises Grant said, "There are only two kinds of people now, Traitors and Patriots".

So I would like to speak to my fellow Patriots. 

The tactics  of the Democratic Communist Party and their comrades in the Propaganda Department are well known among all of us. However, I see that remembering those tactics can sometimes be difficult. Look at how the Propaganda machine and even some of the RINO repukes are now acting over President Trumps legal proceedings. This is an all out, in your face attack against what is a legitimate process. A process that they, the Communist, used themselves back in 2000. 

My fellow Patriots, take heart and stand strong. Hold your heads up high and know that 

TRUTH will always prevail. We are victorious simply because we have TRUTH, HONESTY AND INTEGRITY on our sides. 

It is clear as a bell to me that the Traitors of the Democratic Communist Party are more terrified  today than they ever have been. It is well known what happens to Traitors and  when you add to that the knowledge of how they have so wrongfully treated President Trump over the last four years. These People know that they are going to literally pay for their sins with their lives. 

Of course the Communist will always be able to find some ignorant collage edumicated punks to attempt to burn down our cities but I draw your attention to history. 

What happened at Kent State will be a picnic as to what will happen to these traitors who think that rioting is the way to go. 

We have a couple of such Democratic Party members here who constantly barrage us daily with the Communist Party Propaganda. But we must give them leeway to expose themselves for who and what they stand for. People are watching. 

We must do so with respect because that is how we roll here at DV, but we must never forget that truth is on our side and we've already won. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

The buzz

Hardly a reliable source for credible information   It is not  just a descriptive term any more, but an active marketing strategy meant to sway public opinion....

Buzz marketing is a viral marketing technique that is focused on maximizing the word-of-mouth potential of a particular campaign or product, whether that is through conversations among consumers' family and friends or larger scale discussions on social media platforms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adhoc10 said:

Hardly a reliable source for credible information   It is not  just a descriptive term any more, but an active marketing strategy meant to sway public opinion....

Buzz marketing is a viral marketing technique that is focused on maximizing the word-of-mouth potential of a particular campaign or product, whether that is through conversations among consumers' family and friends or larger scale discussions on social media platforms.

Sure:huh: CNN is a much more reliable source of news:lmao:

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sure:huh: CNN is a much more reliable source of news:lmao:

to be clear, you said it🤣 and I didn't. I don't think any of the so called news outlet's nor the people that get their information from them  are reliable, nor the experts. If you want to put me in a category, then I'm clearly of the skeptics party. And I still question all of it. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

“Every vote from a Dominion device in Georgia is documented on an auditable paper trail and creates a verifiable paper ballot available for hand-counting. In fact, the Georgia hand counts, independent audits, and machine tests have all repeatedly affirmed that the machine counts were accurate.”

Whether you swing left or right, with the huge amount of focus put on the legitimacy of the election process, If you put yourself in charge of the process, wouldn't you make sure that it was  squeaky legit???Trump broke a cardinal rule of conflict engagement and doomed his troops to failure. He telegraphed his strategy. His lack of military experience is very telling and his opportunity to come out as a winner is diminished by his own actions. The only way he can come out on top is if he actually had the votes to declare him the winner. Of course, time will tell. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

The circles I travel in have mentioned a new proposed terminology for the next urban dictionary....

" you got dominioned"

"dominion you!"

I never would have searched this out till I saw your comment. I can see why a newer terminology would be welcomed by certain groups. For now we still have....from searching urban dictionary `you got trumped'.

You got Trumped!
When someone vindictively screws someone else or advances themselves at the expense/disparagement of others. 2. To discard or treat w/ contempt anyone who does not support or advance the cause/agenda of the individual
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

to be clear, you said it🤣 and I didn't. I don't think any of the so called news outlet's nor the people that get their information from them  are reliable, nor the experts. If you want to put me in a category, then I'm clearly of the skeptics party. And I still question all of it. 

Actually I know you do. I was making a joke, hence the :lmao: face.

17 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Whether you swing left or right, with the huge amount of focus put on the legitimacy of the election process, If you put yourself in charge of the process, wouldn't you make sure that it was  squeaky legit???Trump broke a cardinal rule of conflict engagement and doomed his troops to failure. He telegraphed his strategy. His lack of military experience is very telling and his opportunity to come out as a winner is diminished by his own actions. The only way he can come out on top is if he actually had the votes to declare him the winner. Of course, time will tell. 

Underestimating an enemy combatant is the Cardinal Sin of war. Understanding, "The Art of War", is the key to winning the battles and the war. As I've already stated, it's becoming clearer with each passing day and legal filing that President Trump has something better than "military experience" Trump has the Military itself. How did the servers for Dominion in Germany get captured so fast by forces loyal to the President? I say 'loyal' because , yes, that is where we now are at. 

Like you, I've often wondered how someone with the communication skills of Trump could have the intelligence to withstand EVERYTHING that the Democratic Communist Party and their Propaganda machine had to offer. Really threw me for a loop for sometime. But then we had an election, that was clear to anyone being honest,  fraught with illegalities. Upon which President Trump began cleaning house where the military leadership was concerned. And I mean all the top officials that run our military, right on down to Kissinger  and Madilyn Albright.

Recently it became clear to me that Trump, "the TV Actor", has been putting on one of the best performances we've ever seen. As you just told CL, "you got Trumped", albeit your understanding is wrong. The Trump that seems to be an idiot who doesn't know how to speak is little more than a performer. Preforming a act designed by the U.S. Military Intelligence to fool those in our society who think themselves, 'the elect'. With this performance President Trump has forced Americas true enemies to be exposed to all who are morally right enough to see. I chose my words carefully because to not see what is right is to intentionally focus on what is wrong for ones own sinister desires. 

Trump will come out of this victorious, not because of the intelligence of Trump, but because of the Military that has created the plan to protect America against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Think of Trump as the actor on the world stage. The military is the producer of the show. And their Tribunals will be the executioner of Americas enemies. What I strongly suspect is that this first 4 yrs was just act one of a much grander play. 

It seems that everyone today wants to rule the world. From the old oligarchs of the New World Order, to the up and coming Ethereal Nationalism of the Trump administration. Where it seems clear that Donald Trump believes the whole world can achieve a form of World Governance under the guise of Statehood Nationalism. And when you consider that most people in the world are very proud of their Nationality, if not their governance, who do you think will win the popularity contest? 

I submit to you that this is the very reason that current Globalist must use such nefarious means as stealing elections. They know full well  that their plans of Authoritative World Dominance can  never become a reality if the masses of the world understand what is being done. 

On the other hand, Trump's Military plan of Ethereal Nationalism seemingly lifts up the massive populous of the  world to a better lifestyle,{NESERA/GESERA} all the while allowing the people of the world have the sense of keeping their Nationality. The world will willingly place their lives and individual freedoms under the control of one man. 

I'm sorry Adhac but the events playing out before us truly are Biblical and you have aligned your belief systems on the wrong side. You will see shortly enough what I'm talking about begin to come to pass. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

The Trumpers can’t handle facts. Every voting machine has a paper trail. Every machine that has been audited has been spot on. There is no fraud. Not one case to date has had fraud as part of the lawsuit........ZERO! Why? Because they can’t find any evidence! If they had evidence it would have hit the courts in the first week! Just can’t believe the Trumpers are so desperate they believe every lie that the conspiracy radical right propagandist are feeding them. Sad to see good people sucked down the Trump rabbit hole! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Just can’t believe the Trumpers are so desperate they believe every lie that the conspiracy radical right propagandist are feeding them.

There is a saying that helps explain this phenomenom..All is blinded by desire.   Too much attachment to a perspective and you no longer see the issue.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

the events playing out before us truly are Biblical and you have aligned your belief systems on the wrong side. You will see shortly enough what I'm talking about begin to come to pass. 

Hey LGD, 

I have been watching the events  play out and can match them to some of the biblical references. And out of respect for what you are saying, I won't reference the Sidney Powell claims nor claim I've seen the Cracken. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Hey LGD, 

I have been watching the events  play out and can match them to some of the biblical references. And out of respect for what you are saying, I won't reference the Sidney Powell claims nor claim I've seen the Cracken. 🤣

It's okay that we don't agree on everything. But you should know of all the left leaning people here I love to read your take. Though you lean left it's clear that you're not a fanatic, and that when shown truth you will accept it. As your statement above shows. It is right on and I concur whole heartedly. Whereas, caddieman refuses to even look at the evidence that is being presented by the Trump lawyers and thus has closed his mind, I don't see you as such a person. Not to say the least like my BEST FRIEND here Shabbs I find your post very intelligent. So Please say what you feel. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's okay that we don't agree on everything. But you should know of all the left leaning people here I love to read your take. Though you lean left it's clear that you're not a fanatic, and that when shown truth you will accept it. As your statement above shows. It is right on and I concur whole heartedly. Whereas, caddieman refuses to even look at the evidence that is being presented by the Trump lawyers and thus has closed his mind, I don't see you as such a person. Not to say the least like my BEST FRIEND here Shabbs I find your post very intelligent. So Please say what you feel. 

It’s not evidence. If it was it would be in the courts .........so far nada! 

• Pow! 1

8 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

This "buzz" I mentioned has nothing to do with any of what you posted above....

Instead it references what I am hearing.....nothing to do with websites or clandestine rumor....

On the 23rd I posted about the US Military grabbing the server in Frankfurt Germany......Internet sources have just recently picked it up.....

Hope you understand..... 

CL

• Like 1

NTDMichigan Complaint: Vote Counts ‘Not Normal’

The complaint against Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, marks the beginning of Powell’s lawsuit against the state.

Some of the allegations are repeated claims from Michigan and other states. Republican challengers were unable to “meaningfully observe,” and workers were instructed to backdate ballots.

Other claims are newer.

Expert witness, Russell James Ramsland, Jr. works with the Allied Security Operations Group. In the past, he has worked with NASA and MIT.

Ramsland said there were four “physically impossible”  “spikes totaling almost 385,000 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of 2 hours and 38 minutes. He concluded that “Dominion alone is responsible for the injection, or fabrication, of 290,000 illegal votes in Michigan, that must be disregarded.” This is nearly twice the number of ballots by which Biden is leading Trump, which is approximately 150,000 votes.

Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, has a Ph.D. in engineering and Technology and received advanced training from the CIA, NSA, and DHS.

In his sworn statement, he says he believes “that USB memory cards were used to facilitate administrative” backdoor access “to disrupt polling operations and impact ballot counting across Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Wisconsin.”

He also said after detailed analysis of the New York Times data, in his expert judgment, “the vote count distribution in [Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia] are not based on normal system operation. Instead, they are caused by fraudulent electronic manipulation of the targeted voting machines.”

Another affidavit was submitted by someone whose name and personal information was redacted.

This person was an electronic intelligence analyst with extensive experience as a white hat hacker used by some of the top election specialists in the world.

The expert alleged that a search of Edison Research showed they had an Iranian server and there are records showing China accessing Dominion Voting’s servers. Edison Research reports the vote count tabulation to Decision Desk HQ for election results.

According to the affidavit, the digital forensics analysis shows there is “unambiguous evidence that Dominion Voter Systems and Edison Research have been accessible and were certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China.”

The complaint asks the Court to provide emergency relief to de-certify Wayne County’s results, stop Benson and Whitmer from transmitting the state’s certifications to the Electoral College, and “to transmit certified election results that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election” in Michigan, among other requests.

Michigan’s Senate Committee is set to meet next Tuesday, Dec. 1 to hear testimony about absentee ballot counting at Detroit’s TCF Center.