Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“Al-Darraji Demands The Central Bank To Adopt A Real Rate Of The IQD” RI At $3.22 Likely.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian iterests...

Bring it on...bring on the RI...$3.22.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

GURU PIMPY:

Article: “Al-Darraji Demands The Central Bank to Adopt A real Rate of the Iraqi Dinar” More dinar rate talk…this has been the cry of the Iraqi government for a while. They want their rate restored at the $3.22 level. I understand what they’re saying. They do need a new rate. IMO the rate change should be a pretty beefy one. We definitely need to keep an eye on it.

Guru C - 365:  Al Darraji “Iraq CBI Must Adopt Real Rate of Dinar”

Guru C - 365  Kurds Announce Final Call For Erbil Agreement: 

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Links
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

$3.22 level.

if i say if the cbi is the only one who has the authority to determine the rate of the iqd, let's 3.22 , then one day at the same time the cbi will announce both the iraqi citizens to exchange old dinar with new lower dinoms and the dinar investors to exchange dinar for dollars with a limited amount of time in one condition that all dinar investors  have to exchange dinar for dollars inside iraq only because the iqd hasn't become the international recognized currency yet at that time. so the only way for dinar investors to exchange dinar for dollars if only dinar investors come to iraq directly. after both all the iraqi citizens already finish exchanging with new lower dinoms and the dinar investors already finish exchanging dinar for dollars inside iraq, after that the goi and cbi will redenominate ( RD ) the iqd and announce the iqd to become internationally recognized currency.the point is if the goi and cbi will already announce the iqd to become internationally recognized currency, then the iqd already RD and the dinar investors will not get profit ( it is going to be too late ) when exchangeing dinar for dollars because it is rd ( neutral event no gain no loss ). if the rate float, it is going to take a long time to reach the highest rate ( may be 1 year or 10 years or more ), let's say 3.22. and may be some of us are all getting old and can't wait that long. hopefully sooner is much better. come rv.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Let's think something that makes sense rationally. There are 2 options. 1.) If it has been almost 17 years and the iqd hasn't rv'ed yet. Why? If i say if the cbi is the only which can determine the rate of iqd, and if cbi want to rv the iqd, then cbi has to wait until the dollar cash reserves is enough to cover for rv. And the problem now is iraq doesn't enough money to pay for the salaries every month. If iraq doesn't have enough money to pay for the salaries every month, i don't think iraq will ever want to think about rv'ing the iqd at this moment.

2.) If the cbi has a plan to let the iqd to float the rate of iqd, the question is why hasn't the cbi started floating the iqd until almost 17 years? Why? What are the cbi waiting for? Actually, The cbi can float the iqd at anytime ( 2006 or 2008 or 2010 , etc ) the cbi wants because when dinar investors wants to exchange dinar for dollars in the us, then after exchanging, the dinar will be put back in us cash reserves. The dinar will not be put back to iraq. That's why if the cbi can start floating the iqd at anytime, actually the cbi has got nothing to lose because the iraq dollar cash reserves remains the same , not decrease lose nothing. The only concern is if the iqd starts floating, it is going to take a long time to reach the highest rate ( may be 10 years or more ).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

wasnt this rate , the saddam rate ? seems more logical if it were to click to a real value rate , around a dollar value  { 1 to 1 }

I've always thought the 3.22 rate was a rate self imposed by Sadam.  1 to 1 seems more believable but I would be more than happy to take a 3.22 exchange.  😎

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jeepguy said:

wasnt this rate , the saddam rate ? seems more logical if it were to click to a real value rate , around a dollar value  { 1 to 1 }

Never fear...we got the Throat Of The Goat negotiating on our behalf...she-he's in direct talks with her CBI.

11-28-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  ...currency auctions are going to stop soon and they are going to issue the newer notes for lower denominations in Iraq. They are more than ready. I have talked to my CBI contact this week and I was told they will have the “green light” very soon. They are making their last preparations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I've always thought the 3.22 rate was a rate self imposed by Sadam.  1 to 1 seems more believable but I would be more than happy to take a 3.22 exchange.  😎

Hahahah  , trade those notes in before they realized  a decimal  point error  😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's an update to the above articles...

IRAQ NEWS: “The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will be fixed…” 

The question is what does the true and real meaning of word " fixed " according to iraq' s vocabulary? Hopefully the word " fixed " means one time rv rate for a long period of time ( specially the rate will be higher because it is one time rv rate ).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

The question is what does the true and real meaning of word " fixed " according to iraq' s vocabulary? Hopefully the word " fixed " means one time rv rate for a long period of time ( specially the rate will be higher because it is one time rv rate ).

If this is truly what i mean then, go for it and bring it on.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, bkeiller said:

I am going to be happy with 1 dinar= 1 cent.

Anything higher will induce a backflip!

Even though I have been in this investment for what feels like forever, that is still a decent ROI for what I paid.

Now, did I say I was going to sell at 1 cent?

Hell no!

like adam said the rate is at least 0.10, but most prefer at least 1:1. now we just wait for the final result between the minister of finance and the imf. hopefully it works out well, and soon after that they show us the rate in the next article. come rv.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3