Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AstraZeneca manufacturing error clouds vaccine study results By DANICA KIRKA

adhoc10

And the experts that are trying to spearhead getting control of the pandemic wonder why the public is lacking confidence in the strategy. Always room for more Guinea Pigs...step right up, Still room at the cliffs edge. The numbers indicated that the trial results favored the group that had less vaccine  administered. 

AstraZeneca manufacturing error clouds vaccine study results (apnews.com)

In a surprise, the group of volunteers that got a lower dose seemed to be much better protected than the volunteers who got two full doses. In the low-dose group, AstraZeneca said, the vaccine appeared to be 90% effective. In the group that got two full doses, the vaccine appeared to be 62% effective. Combined, the drugmakers said the vaccine appeared to be 70% effective. But the way in which the results were arrived at and reported by the companies has led to pointed questions from experts.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Very interesting.  Any word on wether or not the vaccines will be having a tracking chip in them. Along the lines of Bill Gates suggestion you know.

Other than rumors and conspiracy theories, I have not seen anything substantial on how the vaccine will be used as the carrier for a population control process.  I watched it happen with the implementation of consumer credit scores, and don't doubt that they will have to implement some type of scenario that addresses the effectiveness  of a pandemic control plan. I have seen headlines about needing a digital certificate to affirm you have tested negative. Without the certification, you could be barred from obtaining any product or service. We still have some dark days ahead of us. There is money to be made. I saw an ad for a smartphone app that will boost your credit score.   I'm watching the mad scramble of opportunistic players pursuing their capitalistic agendas to shape the exit from the pandemic. Fauci is marketing a home test kit under his name. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

A chip or a digital certificate, fairly close to the same this as it will have the same effect; IMHO. I imagine lawyers will be in line to make $$$ via law suits for violation of our civil and constitutional rights if the government prevents us from having services if we do not test, or do not take the vaccine . I would sue them . My wife, a teacher , is planning on retiring if she is forced to take the vaccine before being able to return to work; plus the chip issue. With all the possible side effects that I have heard of , I just do not want to be the first to get said vaccine. I wld like to wait and see, but THAT could take a year. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think testing is out. I can test today, get exposed the next day  and throw a negative a week later.

A person would have to test every day, then get the results.

I think forced vaccination is going to be the way they do it.

Only way around it will be a black market fake vaccine cert. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1