Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here We Go...GOI Pressures CBI To Release A New Rate...

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

GOI says the ball in in CBI's court.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

11-25-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff    Article: "Al-Karraji Demands The Central Bank To Adopt A Real Rate Of The Iraqi Dinar".

11-25-2020   Intel Guru Delta   ...Huge information came out...the Bank of International Settlement in Switzerland is the hub of central banks...to do a contract with them is very telling for the CBI...they are moving forward to keep going with a plan.  It's very amazing progress and all positive news toward our investment ...the BIS is the one that distributes the rate internationally...this is HUGE by itself...

11-25-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   ...a couple weeks ago the upper echelon management of the banks in Iraq were invited to the CBI.  It is my opinion the CBI talked to them about a DATE & RATE.  And also when they will be showing the citizens the new small category notes & rate...the last week or two weeks of this month it will go from the senior management level to the floor managers & then to the tellers...

11-25-2020   Intel Guru MarkZ   I am still hearing a lot of chatter about the White Papers and whats in it….I am told the exact rate is not in it. They are WANTING at least a $3.22 RI. My Iraqi contacts believe it will all be done over the next 2 weeks.

11-26-2020   Intel Guru Bruce   [via WiserNow]    ...a lot of people are under NDA’s...we do believe that the schedules have been set already for us to go in and start... I have...information that is pointing us to starting right after Thanksgiving which is coming from very strong sources and pointing to Friday... we know that redemption centers staff is off on Thanksgiving Day... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1