Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Experts discuss fate of the Iraqi Dinar

pokerplayer

3 hours ago, Engine1 said:

Do you read my positive post or just my negative post.  I can comment on anything I want to. If you dont agree with me so be it.  But you must one of those who only accept the positives. Take off your rose colored glasses, not everything is rosy and shiny.  I post on what I want. Try reading my positive post if you get butt hurt reading my negative post. 

Lot's of those on here, unfortunately. 

Emotion over logic/patience or facts. 

Who will be broke within a year or two when/if this does occur? 

People like that. Umbrella drinkers.

Appreciate your input. 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Engine1 said:

Do you read my positive post or just my negative post.  I can comment on anything I want to. If you dont agree with me so be it.  But you must one of those who only accept the positives. Take off your rose colored glasses, not everything is rosy and shiny.  I post on what I want. Try reading my positive post if you get butt hurt reading my negative post. 

thanks for your comment. what you said were right. sorry to bother you and hurt your feeling. actually i really don't believe a good news and a bad news coming out of iraq articles because i really don't believe 100% what write, but i just really pay more attention to what they are doing ( nore action ).

• Upvote 2