Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar for Sale (sadly)

jeepstudnr

Hi guys, I'm new to this group, but not new to IQD 😉

My circumstances have changed, and I'm considering selling my dinar. I've got $10M IQD. They are in perfect condition, uncirculated and the "new" notes complete with all verified security. I'd prefer to sell to one person, but I suppose to help "spread the love", I'd be open to split it up into 2,500 lots to help more of you out. If you're interested, let me know.

I should mention I've also put feelers out there offline, so best to get back to me soon (and before it RV's, or I'll probably just keep it) 😂

• Thanks 1

Sheesh! I must have been smoking crack when I wrote all that.  lol.  Allow me to correct myself.

I had $10M Dinar in $25k, denominations.  

Someone just purchased $250M dinar, so I've only got $750Million left. I'm willing to sell it for $995 USD/M, but I'm only selling in $250M lots. Ideally, for simplicity, I'd prefer to sell all $750M to one person. If you take all $750M, I'll even pay the shipping fees and insurance. This is available until someone claims it OR the IQD RV's at which time I'll be living on a beach sucking back mojitos in the sun! Whichever comes first.

2 hours ago, jeepstudnr said:

Sheesh! I must have been smoking crack when I wrote all that.  lol.  Allow me to correct myself.

I had $10M Dinar in $25k, denominations.  

Someone just purchased $250M dinar, so I've only got $750Million left. I'm willing to sell it for $995 USD/M, but I'm only selling in $250M lots. Ideally, for simplicity, I'd prefer to sell all $750M to one person. If you take all $750M, I'll even pay the shipping fees and insurance. This is available until someone claims it OR the IQD RV's at which time I'll be living on a beach sucking back mojitos in the sun! Whichever comes first.

Interested, do you have an email?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jaman said:

is this conmen core math here....? how did you go from having 10 mill and sell some and now you have 750.mill ? left

Holy ****.  Not conman core math, just stupid math!  Yikes, 7.50M.  Thanks for catching yet another boo-boo in my calculations. I started with 10Million, sold 2.5M and still have 7.5Million left.  Sorry for the noob mistake. 

Edited by jeepstudnr
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/30/2020 at 3:31 PM, jaman said:

is this conmen core math here....? how did you go from having 10 mill and sell some and now you have 750.mill ? left

Support from those that believe statistics are real often say that the numbers don't lie. HAHA, Well obviously numbers don't lie but math can be fuzzy.🤣 Just as `guns don't kill people' from second amendment enthusiasts....which is more true than not. because it's really `people kill people'...with guns sometimes. Good morning DV!!!!!

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2020 at 7:35 AM, adhoc10 said:

Support from those that believe statistics are real often say that the numbers don't lie. HAHA, Well obviously numbers don't lie but math can be fuzzy.🤣 Just as `guns don't kill people' from second amendment enthusiasts....which is more true than not. because it's really `people kill people'...with guns sometimes. Good morning DV!!!!!

Not quite sure what the heck that means, but it was an honest mistake. The person who purchased my Dinar isn't upset about the fact that they acquired a lot more Dinar to their holdings at a very fair price, in spite of the fact that I flubbered on the numbers while trying to help move this on the open market.

• Thanks 3