Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CALLING ALL 4-D CHESS PLAYERS

Lin Wood just posted this and I heard Sidney Powell say the same thing in an interview yesterday or the day before:   That the Dems were way too careless and blantant in trying to steal the election, and that their real plan is something different.  What the heck?!  I wonder what's going on!  It's already been so stressful for the past 3 weeks, now we're back to square 1 trying to figure out their plans?  Any ideas?  I have none right now.  It may be tied to Covid though because there have been comments that it's no coincidence that Covid started when it did and about how it's being used to push such absurd draconian protocols when the real facts show it's not much deadlier than the flu.  Or maybe it has to do with Sidney Powell's tagline, " release the Kraken", which turns out to also be the name of a Department of Defense Cyber Warfare Program .  Can anyone figure out what the Deep State's plan is here?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Another thought.....  Sydney Powell just retweeted this, spoiler alert, it's a tear jerker (2 minutes).  Perhaps part of Trump's plan is to expose all the Republicans (RINOs) who are closet Deep Staters themselves.  This man (who called into Rush Limbaugh a few days ago) points out that no Republican representatives attended the D.C. Maga March a week and a half ago, which is very telling.  It came out yesterday that Mark Meadows has been pushing Trump to transition to Biden.  And I've also been skeptical of McConnell and Graham in the past because they've not stayed the course with Trump either.  Trump is very big on loyalty, so I'm sure he's watching closely to see which people still choose to stand with him when the chips are down.   

https://parler.com/post/260644bba71e47d68a98fcbe7e843793

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

6 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Another thought.....  Sydney Powell just retweeted this, spoiler alert, it's a tear jerker (2 minutes).  Perhaps part of Trump's plan is to expose all the Republicans (RINOs) who are closet Deep Staters themselves.  This man (who called into Rush Limbaugh a few days ago) points out that no Republican representatives attended the D.C. Maga March a week and a half ago, which is very telling.  It came out yesterday that Mark Meadows has been pushing Trump to transition to Biden.  And I've also been skeptical of McConnell and Graham in the past because they've not stayed the course with Trump either.  Trump is very big on loyalty, so I'm sure he's watching closely to see which people still choose to stand with him when the chips are down.   

It seems from reading multiple articles that Republican politicians, authentic, RINOs, or otherwise, aren't necessarily on board with ALL things Trump, or even scared of him....but they are ALL terrified of Trump's supporters, as the base is huge and those are all voters.  Maybe, just maybe, Trump really is done with Sydney and her conspiracies that just haven't materialized.  Everybody knows Donald will not stand for being upstaged or embarrassed, so it's time for Sydney to reveal her evidence or go away.  This may be a watershed moment for Trump supporters, as they may be forced to choose to dump Ms. Powell in favor of Donald because they can't have both.  As always, just my opinion, based on conclusions I've gleaned from articles or differing sources, not all liberal either.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KristiD said:

Your instincts are always good.....the corruption runs very deep and is very wide spread.....

Large task ahead.....people's eyes are being opened!

Hang in there.....   CL

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

21 hours ago, KristiD said:

Your giving the Democrats too much recognition for something other than, "everything they do is to make Trump look bad and get him out of office." I believe God has a bigger plan that involves exposing the corruption on not only the LEFT, but also the Rhino RIGHT. These cohorts only want POWER, and they will stop at nothing to get it. But God has the FINAL say, and I believe they will all be exposed as corrupt and removed from places of power or position. The corrupt politicians, the MSM, the Social Media Tech Giants, etc.

Indy

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Nope, I don't think so and I stand by what I originally said, I think there's something more going on.  Oh how I wish my favorite youtube sleuths were not deplatformed!  😟  I still say Sidney and Lin Wood are dropping us clues.  I found 3 more from Sidney this morning. 

1.   Listen to what Sidney said in this 1/2 minute audio which she just retweeted.  This is the 3rd time in about as many days as she and Lin Wood say this.  It's only a 24 second audio clip in which she says their fraud was too blantant, it's almost as if they wanted to be caught, or maybe something else is going on.

2.  Big tech is in Sidney's crosshairs now.  She also retweeted this thread in full:  

BREAKING: Phill Kline, former Kansas Attorney General & current Director of the Amistad Project: “We already have suits in 6 states, but we’re filing more based on this new data. A series of decisions at the local level, funded & encouraged by the flow of $350M of Mark Zuckerburg
2. monies that allowed for the infusion of these questionable or fraudulent ballots into the stream to be counted. The analysis, using gov’t data and then calling out to voters, asking them about their behavior and getting them to sign affidavits, is that in EACH ONE
3. of these swings states, there are 100’s of thousands of ballots in question. In addition to the ballots in WI [up to 150k improperly filed/counted] we’ve identified over 12,000 Republicans who voted, whose votes were not counted according to the state’s data. So what you had

4. was $350M coming in, the creation of all this drop-box, consolidated counting centers in the urban core around the nation, Zuckerburg money paying the election judges & officials inside the rooms, and then Republicans in America kicked out of the counting room. That cannot
5. stand & should not stand as a fair and integral election ... Mark Zuckerburg’s monies alone matched the federal gov’t appropriations for elections this year. $400M. Google also gave money to this effort. We now have evidence pursuant to court order ... that they actually told
6. local election officials how to manage the election in these core Democrat areas where you see all the problems. That was Zuckerburg and a group called “The Center for Tech & Civic Life”. I give you this thought: They told America we need to consolidate counting centers, for

7. COVID! We’re going to create a crowd, to protect us ... from COVID! That makes no sense. The reason they did it, is because they didn’t want Republicans to see, and they wanted to infuse fraudulent ballots ... and they did it.”
Suit filed in GA today. 200k ballots.

3.  Lastly she posted this 6 month old video of General Flynn where he speaks of not letting your enemy know what you're doing.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

52 minutes ago, bigwave said:

When Mr. Trump is inaugurated on 01/20/2021 there will be riots in the street - Antifa and BLM.

Prepare like you life depends on it...

Of course it is only my opinion.

No worries the biggest military in the world is the American Patriots!! If all those idiots come out it’s going to be a very sad day for them count on it! Once Trump is in office for his 2nd term I guarantee you that play time is over for all these treasonous idiots!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

And yet again, here's Lin Wood tweeting it's as if the Deep State knew they would be caught and asks "Why would they not care?"  This is beginning to feel like the old Q drops - from back in the day when I believed he was ligit.  I wonder if Lin and Sidney are now becoming a re-imagined version of Q, maybe like Q2.0.  But this time it's with people who are true blue patriots and are 100% pro-Trump and saving our Republic, and not some person or group who has been co-opted by someone else or some group that is not.  If so, I think, instead of calling the clues they drop breadcrumbs, we should call them "cake crumbs", because they are SWEET!  Sure wish I knew a good 4-D chess player to decipher the clues though.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2