Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 25 November 2020

Adam Montana

5 minutes ago, paperboy said:

@Synopsis   Sorry, I'm helping take this thread in the political direction, which wasn't my intention.  As a mod, I need to try to keep things on track.   Sorry about that!   

No Worries!!!

Well, OK, I likely took some "liberties" here.

I had not intended to misconstrue any posts You have made as a pretext for any "personal" "indulgences".

Whereas, I suspect Patriotism is core to our values and likely falls outside the pale of political classification.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

No Worries!!!

Well, OK, I likely took some "liberties" here.

I had not intended to misconstrue any posts You have made as a pretext for any "personal" "indulgences".

Whereas, I suspect Patriotism is core to our values and likely falls outside the pale of political classification.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

YES Absolutely True Synop! Especially your last statement!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

On 11/30/2020 at 8:11 AM, Polar said:

The simplest solution to this chaotic election is to do away with the electoral college...like virtually every other democratic (more or less) country on earth.  Hand count ballots and see who is the most poular.  If you are from an under populated state you vote really doesn't matter anyway.  No one campaigns there.  But they will campaign in most states when it is only the popular vote that matters.  

And enough bickering from the right.  Turn to a plausible solution for our children.  Do away with the electoral college.

If you want to do like every otherdemocratic country on earth, then there is nothging stopping you from going to any other country on earth (more or less).

BUT, this is the United States of America and at present, the greatest country on earth BECAUSE of our constitution.

When Obama said that this was the greatest country, but let's change it.... It didn't work then and it won't work now.

You might want to make America like any other countrty on earth, but there are at least 73 million who want to keep it the greatest. I don't know how many of the 78 million votes the Pervert got, but I would guess that there were several millions of the rest that voted from their graves. JMO

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

On 11/30/2020 at 11:56 PM, Longtimelurker said:

Same here! Trump = Q+

Hahaha,

Hypocricy #1:  QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory alleging that the far left is made up of a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophilesrunning a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against US president Donald Trump, who is fighting the cabal. This makes me laugh so hard I am tearing up.  Let us not forget when Trump had an affair with that Hooter's girl it was the liberal left that filed for impeachment.  While the Conservative right - The so called champions of family values - said no, that's ok.  He did nothing wrong.

Hypocrisy #2  Or in matters of wearing a mask during COVID, the right that shout "My Body, My Choice" are the first to try to overturn Roe v. Wade.  The stark difference is that the "My Body, My Choice" are the cause of the death of the people in the US dying at the rate of 1 death every 43 seconds.  Yet the mother who terminates an unwanted child (for any reason including rape, viability of the fetus, danger to her own life) would have no claim to "My Body, My Choice"  

Go LongTimeLurker:  Why have you not accused QAnon of cannabalism yet?

Hypocrisy #3 Oh, you might find it interesting to learn that when you get COVID - and you will -  some of the proposed COVID vaccines are made up in part by the stem cells of aborted fetuses.  Happy Vaccinations

• Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Polar said:

Hahaha,

Hypocricy #1:  QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory alleging that the far left is made up of a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophilesrunning a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against US president Donald Trump, who is fighting the cabal. This makes me laugh so hard I am tearing up.  Let us not forget when Trump had an affair with that Hooter's girl it was the liberal left that filed for impeachment.  While the Conservative right - The so called champions of family values - said no, that's ok.  He did nothing wrong.

Hypocrisy #2  Or in matters of wearing a mask during COVID, the right that shout "My Body, My Choice" are the first to try to overturn Roe v. Wade.  The stark difference is that the "My Body, My Choice" are the cause of the death of the people in the US dying at the rate of 1 death every 43 seconds.  Yet the mother who terminates an unwanted child (for any reason including rape, viability of the fetus, danger to her own life) would have no claim to "My Body, My Choice"  

Go LongTimeLurker:  Why have you not accused QAnon of cannabalism yet?

Hypocrisy #3 Oh, you might find it interesting to learn that when you get COVID - and you will -  some of the proposed COVID vaccines are made up in part by the stem cells of aborted fetuses.  Happy Vaccinations

I wish you the best with "The Great Awakening". If you need help waking up, I'll be here. ✌

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I wish you the best with "The Great Awakening". If you need help waking up, I'll be here. ✌

Unlikely, you will probably die a slow, painful death caused by following a delusional, paranoid leader.  Is there no end to wild conspiracies?

• Downvote 8

The only thing that can possible come of this is upon trump becoming an average citizen again he will encumber so may law suits from his private life, of lies, cheating, and conman ways that he may help Iraq revalue the dinar to pay his legal fees.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

2 hours ago, Polar said:

Unlikely, you will probably die a slow, painful death caused by following a delusional, paranoid leader.  Is there no end to wild conspiracies?

You need to change your handle to BiPolar. Now get back on your medication quickly!  🤠 JMHO!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

Hey Synopsis, I bet you didn’t know I was a shrink too! You have to be now days, starting with the Gen Xers and to what ever they calling this new generation of nuts turned out by our great educational system! I can tell you one thing, I’m going to find me a nice little hide away, when we see the Rate coming out in this new 2021 budget! I’m on my knees praying we see it before March 2021 ! From what Adam and others are saying, I think we may have a really Merry Christmas! What your thoughts about the rate change in the Budget! Your a very Smart man! Your thoughts Please! JMHO  🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Normally I would wait for @Adam Montana to lock his update threads but since this one is now seemingly devoted to bashing members who have different beliefs from others, I am locking it. Special message to @Polar:  We have a political forum - take your political comments there but do not denigrate other members for their opinions - continuing to do so will result in Mod Preview of all of your posts.

:cowboy2:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7