Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 25 November 2020

Adam Montana

To the contrary - I am more thankful than ever (I am in the SE USA) for Trump and Q and their team revealing truths that will rock humanity for the better. Also thankful knowing we are heading for an RV as part of NESARA/GESARA next year. NWO can ho f*ck off!  And so thankful for Adam, IBC’s and ya’all ! Have a great day! 

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 6

Thanks Adam for all you do, and I went to Coinbase to check my Bitcoin, it is up to $30.35, I am rolling in the dough, waiting for my other crypto to  increase too

Once again, thanks for all you do and looking forward to the RV 

BTW....... Happy Thanksgiving Adam and to all my fellow DinarVets 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

There are other reasons for dismay. During the Trump years, we’ve learned that almost everyone in our national news media is simply not to be trusted. We’ve learned that Barack Obama, in an audacious act of treason that had the support of Biden, Hillarious, and others, actively sought to unseat his successor. The idea that these traitors will probably get off not only scot-free but bathed in enduring adulation is grounds for a major funk.

Add to all this the prospect of a Biden-Harris administration, with everything that that signifies – including the re-empowerment of China, the reversal of Trump’s economic triumphs, a return to a Palestinian-centered Middle Eastern policy, an end to responsible border controls, and the acceleration of poisonous left-wing cultural developments at home – and it’s far from a formula for good cheer.

There’s more. In the last few days, I’ve felt increasingly grateful for what I can only describe as a newfound clarity. As David Horowitz put it earlier this week, the lesson of the election is that those of us who stand for individual freedom and constitutional values are engaged in a great civil war with totalitarian-minded Democrats who see America as founded on systemic racism and who seek to “abolish liberal value systems and create a status hierarchy” based on identity-group labels.

It’s a sad truth. But better to know that truth than to be ignorant of it. One silver lining is that many rank-and-file Democrats are just beginning to grasp how dramatically their party has transformed in recent decades. If Biden and Harris get in, these people will get it soon enough. Perhaps a baptism by fire of clueless Democrats is what we need if we want to see a lasting American renewal.

:twothumbs: YOU The MAN AND Happy Thanksgiving!!!, 64Jaguar (64 JAG u r :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: ), AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Margaret Thatcher once quoted Winston Churchill as saying that “Americans seem to be the only men who can laugh and fight at the same time.” Yes, we laugh easily. We smile at strangers (but keep our powder dry). We’re forward-looking, curious, inventive, independent-minded. We don’t think we’re superior to anyone else (this is, to be sure, an American trait from which our leftist countrymen have succeeded in liberating themselves) but we don’t think we’re inferior, either.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

REAL Americans LOVE to FIGHT!!!

A NOTABLE True The United States Of America Patriot "encouraged" "subordinates" IN 'like" "manner"!!!

WARNING: General George S. Patton LANGUAGE - ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE!!!

Well, OK, NO war is to be desired AT ALL whereas when THE BATTLE APPROACHES, REAL Americans MAN (OR WOMAN IN A SOLELY BINARY GENETIC CLASSIFICATION) UP AND "address" THEE 'matters" "at" "hand" IN WHATEVER "manner(s)" "necessary".

REAL Americans have TRUE peace at heart and WILL "exercise" WHATEVER "manners" NECESSARY TO ENSURE PEACE FOR NOW AND FUTURE GENERATIONS!!!

On THIS (and EVERY other) Thanksgiving Day, I THANK ALMIGHTY GOD THE EVERLASTING FATHER AND PRINCE OF PEACE for the men AND women who sacrificed THEIR LIVES AND SACRED HONOR for THIS Great Nation AND my opportunity to GIVE ALMIGHTY GOD THE EVERLASTING FATHER AND PRINCE OF PEACE THANKS on THIS Thanksgiving Day PEACEABLY!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idea that these traitors will probably get off not only scot-free but bathed in enduring adulation is grounds for a major funk.

THEE MOST NOTABLE POSTER HERE AT DinarVets has noted THEE "major" "funk" AS A "fustercluck".

Yep.

Pretty well sums it ALL up!!!

A sincere AND heartfelt THANK YOU TO True The United States Of America Patriots who have and are serving on THIS Thanksgiving Day!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:

:flagsmiley:     :flagsmiley:     :flagsmiley:

No, we’re Americans. When things go sideways, we don’t commit seppuku or drown ourselves in vodka or wave the white flag as the enemy comes marching down the Champs-Élyssées. We fight, we hope, and, yes, we give thanks. So far, the standard bearers of tyranny haven’t been able to take any of that away from us. God willing, they never shall.

In THEE "words" Of THEE HIGHLY Esteemed General George S. Patton, "My God, I ACTUALLY pity for THOSE Poor B@#$%^&* we are going up against. My God, I do."

There’s more. In the last few days, I’ve felt increasingly grateful for what I can only describe as a newfound clarity. As David Horowitz put it earlier this week, the lesson of the election is that those of us who stand for individual freedom and constitutional values are engaged in a great civil war with totalitarian-minded Democrats who see America as founded on systemic racism and who seek to “abolish liberal value systems and create a status hierarchy” based on identity-group labels.

True The United States Of America Patriotism RUNS DEEP AND WIDE IN AMERICA.

Constitutional Values ARE (currently) engaged in a Great Civil War.

True The United States Of America Patriots TO INCLUDE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump WILL NOT LET Constitutional Values be supplanted by totalitarian-minded Democrats who see America as founded on systemic racism and who seek to "abolish liberal value systems and create a status hierarchy" based on identity-group labels.

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:

:flagsmiley:     :flagsmiley:     :flagsmiley:

In closing, THEE miscreants WILL SEE THEIR "nice" "shiny" LITTLE "can" "opener" IS ABOUT TO OPEN A GREAT BIG OLE CAN OF WHOOP (True The United States Of America Patriotism) THEY NEVER KNEW EXISTED OR WAS AND IS COMING FROM WHICH THEY HAVE NO ESCAPE!!!

Buh Bye miscreants in YOUR "battle" "ready" "stance"!!!

:wave:   :wave:   :wave:

I have ALWAYS been puzzled WHY, prayed AND told, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar HAS NOT "revalued". I suspect THEE financial systems AND networks HAD TO BE CLEANED UP FIRST so that THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "revalue" WOULD NOT FUND:

both major party establishments, the Deep State, the news media, the academy, and Silicon Valley. 

Among MANY OTHER TOOLS, EO13848 MAY BE BABY THEE "key" TO IT ALL!!!

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/09/14/2018-20203/imposing-certain-sanctions-in-the-event-of-foreign-interference-in-a-united-states-election

Imagine ALL miscreant assets being confiscated TO INCLUDE THEIR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar THEY ONLY WILL USE TO FUND THEE ABOVE!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEE KRAKEN WILL EAT 'EM ALL UP PRONTO TONTO!!!

:backflip:     :backflip:     :backflip:

Happy Thanksgiving ALL DinarVets - We Have MUCH To Be Thankful For THIS Thanksgiving - True The United States Of America Patriot's Patriotism AND Turkeys AND Krakens AND ALL!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, NAKS said:

To the contrary - I am more thankful than ever (I am in the SE USA) for Trump and Q and their team revealing truths that will rock humanity for the better. Also thankful knowing we are heading for an RV as part of NESARA/GESARA next year. NWO can ho f*ck off!  And so thankful for Adam, IBC’s and ya’all ! Have a great day! 

Hi NAKS, Just wanted to Let You know.......I am For Trump and I Follow Q .

Nice To Know someone else here does Too.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

The simplest solution to this chaotic election is to do away with the electoral college...like virtually every other democratic (more or less) country on earth.  Hand count ballots and see who is the most poular.  If you are from an under populated state you vote really doesn't matter anyway.  No one campaigns there.  But they will campaign in most states when it is only the popular vote that matters.  

And enough bickering from the right.  Turn to a plausible solution for our children.  Do away with the electoral college.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

20 minutes ago, Polar said:

The simplest solution to this chaotic election is to do away with the electoral college...like virtually every other democratic (more or less) country on earth.  Hand count ballots and see who is the most poular.  If you are from an under populated state you vote really doesn't matter anyway.  No one campaigns there.  But they will campaign in most states when it is only the popular vote that matters.  

And enough bickering from the right.  Turn to a plausible solution for our children.  Do away with the electoral college.

Maybe we should take everyone from Laramie and Cheyenne, Wyoming, Missoula, Billings and Grand Falls, Montana, Boise, Salt Lake City, Portland (see how THEY like this), Omaha, Topeka, Kansas City - take ALL these people whose votes "don't matter anyway", put them in a 25-mile-long cattle car train and dump them in San Francisco, where they can defecate freely on the sidewalks, leave dirty hypodermic needles by way of an aperitif, and otherwise enjoy the amenities of living in a place where their votes "really DO matter"?

Perhaps all these displaced citizens can be allowed to attend Democratic Party-run political re-education camps and learn about the glories of the Chinese Cultural Revolution, while they're learning the words and singing along to that old '60s hit song, "Are You Going To San Francisco (Wear A Flower In Your Hair)".

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

NEPatriotsfan : 1000% agree. What Polar said was essentially one of the other reason we fought a Civil War over. The Dems in the south wanted to change the political system in America, as America as a whole was moving away from slavery, as was European countries,  et al. The country wanted a referendum to end slavery , and the Confederate States did not. It was tough because the economic agricultural power was largly in the South at that point. Thus they seceded, and Americans died as the war was fought. Eventually the best thing to have been done to heal this country was a return to the Constitutional Democratic Republic that we had and trusted before. THIS time around, the trust in our "secure" voting system must be re-established to avoid nationwide modern civil unrest. So this election systems fraud must go through the courts to expose the foundation of election fraud and its sponsors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 10

25 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

NEPatriotsfan : 1000% agree. What Polar said was essentially one of the other reason we fought a Civil War over. The Dems in the south wanted to change the political system in America, as America as a whole was moving away from slavery, as was European countries,  et al. The country wanted a referendum to end slavery , and the Confederate States did not. It was tough because the economic agricultural power was largly in the South at that point. Thus they seceded, and Americans died as the war was fought. Eventually the best thing to have been done to heal this country was a return to the Constitutional Democratic Republic that we had and trusted before. THIS time around, the trust in our "secure" voting system must be re-established to avoid nationwide modern civil unrest. So this election systems fraud must go through the courts to expose the foundation of election fraud and its sponsors.

Well said, Kevin.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, CODE777 said:

Synopsis. Very well done. Hope the other person learned something. :flagsmiley: USA all the way.

:twothumbs: Thank You!!!, Code777, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I suspect ONLY IF THEY "unwind" FROM THEIR "battle" "ready" "stance(s)"!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Paperboy I have to disagree with your statement. I think they do understand and that is the reason they are trying to get rid of the electoral college so they can from a few states control the whole nation. Thank God we had founding fathers who had more than half a brain. Without the stability of the constitution we as a nation would not survive very long and we would be another Cuba or third world country

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, paperboy said:

@captjohnk you may be right.  The mob mentality in action right before our eyes!  

:twothumbs: THANK YOU!!!, @paperboy, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Democracy1.jpg

Democracy.jpg

Quotations about Democracy - civiced.org

Enlightenment - Dang History | John locke quotes, John locke, Thinker quotes

The Trumpian Thomas Jefferson - MarylandReporter.com

Rick Anderson 🇨🇦 on Twitter: "Thomas Jefferson was a wise person.… "

20+ Founding Father Quotes ideas | founding fathers, founding fathers  quotes, quotes

The constitution of the United... | Inspirational Quote by Thomas Jefferson

Restriction on Monopolies Thomas Jefferson Quote" Poster by allhistory |  Redbubble

“You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve YOUR freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it.” - John Adams

“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” - Patrick Henry

“The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson

“What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated.” - Thomas Paine

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” - Sam Adams

“We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” - John Adams

Well, OK, some motivation quotes yet, rather, necessary grounding.

I am not sure if these quotes or post constitutes "political" since indisputably patriotic. I can not imagine patriotic and political are one in the same since the first rather excludes the second as the quotes may indicate.

We can see, however, the massive TREASON by the media oligarchs.

So................................................................

Amazon.com: Don't Tread on Me Gadsden Flag 2 Pack 4"x 6" Car Magnet Decals  - Heavy Duty for Car Truck SUV: Automotive

AND (of course)....................................................

Texas Flag - Come and Take it Die Cut Vinyl Decal Sticker - Texas Die Cuts

BECAUSE..................................................

Project Syndicate on Twitter: ""When the people fear their government, there  is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."  http://t.co/I020PaLAQU"

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny When the government  fears the people, there is liberty - Misc - quickmeme

OBVIOUSLY, (OK, granted, here NOW political), THERE WAS EXTENSIVE FRAUD AND THE VOTERS FOR DEMOCRATS FAR LESS THAN 51% OF THE POPULACE.

THEE 51%+ WILL TAKE BACK THEIR LIBERTIES AND FREEDOMS!!!

image.jpeg.4d5715d4172d53e2fd19b16b2597d4af.jpeg

Motto: Live Free or Die | Cow Hampshire

Iowa State Information – Symbols, Capital, Constitution, Flags, Maps, Songs

Here above are the two earliest caucus/primary States.

We'll maintain the message from 'em both!!!

:flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:

THEE ACTUAL 51%+ voters want to AND will maintain The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights FOR ALL!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2