Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 25 November 2020

Adam Montana

Thank you for the update sir, may you and your loved ones have a blessed thanksgiving. 
To all the group here in DV, it’s a very special time of the year and we are truly unique and greatful to be on this ride together.  
I am thankful for many things, but I am extremely thankful for being here with you all. Love joy and happiness to each and everyone of you, and may God bless you all 🙏

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Happy Wednesday, DV!

One day till Thanksgiving - I am thankful every single day for the amazing community we have here.

Tomorrow, I will be thankful for the same things I am thankful for every day, and also pumpkin pie. :D 

Stay safe everyone, however you spend the day. :tiphat: 

COVID cases are "on the rise", but before you get all worked up about it... do some research on how the tests are being conducted, specifically PCR testing. And maybe look at this chart:

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 8.24.26 AM.png

🤦‍♂️

The Weekly Update last week was postponed, delayed, and finally buried on page 4 here in case you didn't find it. :twothumbs:

The DOW this week... holy MOLY! 29,965.01 as of right now. Yesterday we crossed 30,000 and held that for a respectable time.

BITCOIN... I know most of you wouldn't waste your time on anything that looks as boring as this chart:

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 8.32.52 AM.png

I mean, it's basically just tedious, boring profit. No excitement. Ugh.

(If tiresome stuff like that interests you, we have a dedicated section to it in the VIP section here. Not that I'd ever encourage anyone to participate in anything that results in amazing results. Or learn anything new. Or profit. Blech. Who wants that...)

OIL - More boring stuff. The last screenshot I posted of Oil was $42.21. This one is $45.42.

When will this tediousness end.

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 8.41.59 AM.png

Of course, we need that kind of boring (stable) path. Boring actually equals predictable in this case, and it's the best thing we could ask for.

It's leading to more and more progress like this:

And this:

You can " bore" me anytime with this type of news.

Thxs Adam,

pp

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Thank you Adam...I have a question.  I thought I read that Erbil and Bagdad had agreed on the oil.  Maybe I misunderstood.  Could you give us some insight on that?  Of course, when you have time! I am not going anywhere anytime soon!!! 😂

Thank you for all you and your troops do for us! :drunk:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Adam.  I wish you and your Family the best Thanksgiving ever!!

It’s been a tough year but we all have so much to be grateful for, and I am grateful for all the DV Family Members.  I appreciate all who have taken the time to share their knowledge and post their views.  Even if I may disagree with some it’s input and I want to read it all.  

Happy Thanksgiving DV Family.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Thank you for the update Adam!

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

I believe just as it is typical or traditional for president to pardon people around the holidays, and at the end of their terms, I can certainly imagine that President Trump would be doing something very nice for the Middle East. Even though he's already done more for peace there than anyone in history, both helping out the potential situation in Iraq or if necessary sending a present to Iran...

And in this season of thankfulness, I'm looking forward to the unleashing of the Kraken yet tonight!

• Upvote 6