Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lin Wood: Americans Will Be Shocked at Level of Pedophilia & Satanic Worship Occupying Oval Office For Years (Before Trump)

8 hours ago, NAKS said:

1. You’re an unlikable ass, 2. You lack any critical thought ability, and 3. You’re a screaming liberal with TDS.

:twothumbs: You Go, GIRL!!!, NAKS, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

You neglected (or maybe forgot) to mention the noted poster prolifically spews PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome AND Progressive Senseless :bs: )!!!

:flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:

Carry On!!!

No one can fix Stupid while the best anyone can do is neutralize it.

- Synopsis

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 2

On 11/26/2020 at 3:31 PM, NAKS said:

Exactly ladyGrace’sDaddy!  And to Shabibl-whatever your name is- #### . Calling people nuts and being VERY demeaning to those with different (intelligent) viewpoints on THIS BOARD ESPECIALLY (where we are mostly responsible Grownups) tells me a few things....1. You’re an unlikable ass, 2. You lack any critical thought ability, and 3. You’re a screaming liberal with TDS. 

Lastly, how can we BLOCK this child shabalunatic -whatever the #### his name is. 

On 11/26/2020 at 6:43 PM, NAKS said:

I don’t care who you support system" rel="">support. Don’t patronize people or accuse me of that which you or others are doing-insulting and being a young smart ass who thinks he is funny. Youre not above anyone here and you are distastefully disrespectful.  Funny  how many years I have no been a member with no issue with other members until you and shamby and your glibness. Your opinion is not welcome in my posts so go play somewhere else. At this point. You’re purely trying to be a snarky little boy. I will report you at this point. Now go home. 

Hi, my name is shabibilicious, shabs for short....and I don't recall having a conversation with you about anything, Q conspiracies, Trump lies or anything else...ever.  Now that you've shown yourself and wish to engage, I hope we can move forward in a respectful manner in this political forum, as it's not for everybody, and has a tendency to push the wrong buttons for some.  Peace.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV