Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lin Wood: Americans Will Be Shocked at Level of Pedophilia & Satanic Worship Occupying Oval Office For Years (Before Trump)

Lin Wood: Americans Will Be Shocked at Level of Pedophilia & Satanic Worship Occupying Oval Office For Years (Before Trump)

It’s all coming out folks!

For years, it was considered extremely “fringe” and “conspiracy theory” to suggest there was rampant satanic pedophilia in our country….or even in politics as high up as the White House!

But now?

Trending: Overtock.com Founder Patrick Byrne Says Two Top Level Republicans Involved In The Election Rigging

World-class attorney L. Lin Wood is going on record to say 1) it’s true, and 2) it’s all coming out VERY soon.

He says a number of things will soon begin to dovetail…the Durham investigation, exposure of satanic pedophilia in Washington, D.C. and specifically in the White House (before Trump), and voter fraud, all would start to be exposed together.

Here it is:

My friend Alex Jones at InfoWars has more on the story:

Georgia attorney Lin Wood warned the American people to brace for revelations that officials in the highest levels of government participated in “pedophilia” and “Satanic worship.”

During an interview on “The Thrive Time” Show on Saturday, Wood claimed that the confluence of election fraud revelations combined with findings from ongoing litigation into Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden’s laptop will reveal a staggering level of truly evil deeds by past presidential administrations.

“So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at who he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert. As I said, look at what he did in 2018 with the Executive Order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections,” Wood began.

“Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail.”

Wood said there would an “intermingling” of individuals who committed not only those crimes but election fraud crimes that will come out in litigation.

“The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling,” Wood continued. “There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed.”

“This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedophilia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in Satanic worship.”

Wood gained national attention in recent months after representing Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann, and more recently Kyle Rittenhouse, who was just released from jail on a $2 million bond.

Watch this:

NATIONAL POLL: Is CNN The Enemy Of The People?

And the FULL video:

Here is even more from Dnajlion7, Daniel, who digs in even deeper.

You can listen to his video here:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-22-at-6.59.03-PM.png

• Pow! 5

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Alex Jones, nuff said.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Just because it shows up on Alex Jone's website doesn't mean it isn't true.  Lin Wood is an accomplished attorney and this story is based on what HE said.  I understand it doesn't fit your narrative but just because it doesn't, doesn't make it any less true. Truth is truth, regardless of the source.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

Just because it shows up on Alex Jone's website doesn't mean it isn't true.  Lin Wood is an accomplished attorney and this story is based on what HE said.  I understand it doesn't fit your narrative but just because it doesn't, doesn't make it any less true. Truth is truth, regardless of the source.

It all starts with Q.....and since Q doesn't have the stones to show him/herself, then it should be filed accordingly with all other anonymous source material....in the circular file.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I saw a video once with "Q" whoever that is :shrug:, didn't spend a whole lot of time watching it.  Are you a Q follower?

I'm not a Q follower......As a concerned American citizen, I'm more interested in the impressionable people who follow Q....like that crackpot who travelled from NC to Comet Ping Pong Pizza in D.C....or that nut job family from Virginia who travelled to Philly to disrupt the vote count....All these people are clearly nuts and they get all their cues from Q.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It all starts with Q.....and since Q doesn't have the stones to show him/herself, then it should be filed accordingly with all other anonymous source material....in the circular file.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Q doesn't reveal himself for the very reason that you show here. The spongebob followers of the Democratic Communist party refuse to believe it and thus Trump can reveal his plans to his followers without the demonic attacks from the left. 

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 4

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

then it should be filed accordingly with all other anonymous source material....in the circular file. 

Of course it should, it is gonna expose the demonrats. And accordingly when it is an anonymous source bashing our President over some bogus report then we should listen to it. Right? I seem to recall at one time you were saying we should listen to these anonymous sources 

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 6

On 11/25/2020 at 9:19 AM, Shabibilicious said:

I'm not a Q follower......As a concerned American citizen, I'm more interested in the impressionable people who follow Q....like that crackpot who travelled from NC to Comet Ping Pong Pizza in D.C....or that nut job family from Virginia who travelled to Philly to disrupt the vote count....All these people are clearly nuts and they get all their cues from Q.

GO RV, then BV

On 11/25/2020 at 12:01 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Q doesn't reveal himself for the very reason that you show here. The spongebob followers of the Democratic Communist party refuse to believe it and thus Trump can reveal his plans to his followers without the demonic attacks from the left. 

Exactly ladyGrace’sDaddy!  And to Shabibl-whatever your name is- #### . Calling people nuts and being VERY demeaning to those with different (intelligent) viewpoints on THIS BOARD ESPECIALLY (where we are mostly responsible Grownups) tells me a few things....1. You’re an unlikable ass, 2. You lack any critical thought ability, and 3. You’re a screaming liberal with TDS. 

Lastly, how can we BLOCK this child shabalunatic -whatever the #### his name is. 

Edited by Markinsa
Language | See Forum Rules
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, NAKS said:

Exactly ladyGrace’sDaddy!  And to Shabibl-whatever your name is- #### . Calling people nuts and being VERY demeaning to those with different (intelligent) viewpoints on THIS BOARD ESPECIALLY (where we are mostly responsible Grownups) tells me a few things....1. You’re an unlikable ass, 2. You lack any critical thought ability, and 3. You’re a screaming liberal with TDS. 

Lastly, how can we BLOCK this child shabalunatic -whatever the #### his name is. 

Edited by Markinsa
Quoted Language | See Forum Rules
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, cranman said:

Kind of sensitive aren't you?

This isn’t Facebook. But it is sure good to know who’s TDS around here. Y’all seem to be coming out of the woodwork when truth is revealed. I don’t need more friends so Go play with yours.

• Pow! 6

Haha. I'm amazed you figured out so much about me from a few words. And none of them regarding politics.  I am a Trump supporter and hope something becomes of all these investigations.  But if Biden becomes president then you and I have to accept it.  Complaining on this board and telling someone else to stfu will do nothing. 

So may I suggest you go spend time with your family and try to enjoy the rest of the day instead of getting so upset. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, NAKS said:

No need for name calling.

You can put someone on ignore if you want.

Edited by Markinsa
Quoted Language | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Haha. I'm amazed you figured out so much about me from a few words. And none of them regarding politics.  I am a Trump supporter and hope something becomes of all these investigations.  But if Biden becomes president then you and I have to accept it.  Complaining on this board and telling someone else to stfu will do nothing. 

So may I suggest you go spend time with your family and try to enjoy the rest of the day instead of getting so upset. 

THANKS cranman...That's appreciated

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

I don’t care who you support. Don’t patronize people or accuse me of that which you or others are doing-insulting and being a young smart ass who thinks he is funny. Youre not above anyone here and you are distastefully disrespectful.  Funny  how many years I have no been a member with no issue with other members until you and shamby and your glibness. Your opinion is not welcome in my posts so go play somewhere else. At this point. You’re purely trying to be a snarky little boy. I will report you at this point. Now go home. 

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

31 minutes ago, NAKS said:

I don’t care who you support system" rel="">support. Don’t patronize people or accuse me of that which you or others are doing-insulting and being a young smart ass who thinks he is funny. Youre not above anyone here and you are distastefully disrespectful.  Funny  how many years I have no been a member with no issue with other members until you and shamby and your glibness. Your opinion is not welcome in my posts so go play somewhere else. At this point. You’re purely trying to be a snarky little boy. I will report you at this point. Now go home. 

I'm sorry you find me so distasteful, disrespectful and snarky. May I suggest you place me on ignore? May I suggest you place everyone who does not agree with you on ignore? It seems that is the only that will make you happy. All will be right in your world.  

How can I have TDS if I'm a Trump supporter? You should care about who I support if you are going to state something like that.

By the way I'm not a little boy.