Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Change is the one thing you can count on 100% of the time. “The only constant in life is change”

What coping strategies do you use to help you manage unexpected life changes?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. When IRAQs monetary pride has been Re-Applied, Major change will happen World wide. Do you have a plan for your new Chang$

• YES, Somewhat organized to Professionals ready to cross all the T’s and dot all the i’s, Wealth advisors, Lawyer, Accountant etc.
    • No, Looking forward to the Shock & Awe of the moment and I figure half the joy will be learning all I can about this new change.
    • Some people make things happen, Some watch things happen and Some wonder what just happened don’t be number three.
    • I know it’s better to have it and not need it. Than to need it and not have it.

Related image        

We all face changes every day – whether it is a simple change in the weather, our schedule or expected change of seasons. 

Change affects us all and we each deal with change differently. This only constant in life, the only thing we can be sure will happen.
To expect change has brought me hope during challenging or unexpected life events.
This same thought has also brought fear in situations where the last thing I wanted was change. I’ve come to realize it’s not the circumstances or the changes that dictate how my life will go, but rather how I handle those changes and disruptions. No matter the change we experience, how we embrace that change will forever impact how we are able to live with the change.

What coping strategies do you use to help you manage unexpected life changes? Do you fall back into old patterns of addictive behaviors or do you practice acceptance and other positive recovery coping behaviors?

Acceptance involves action through positive coping strategies such as affirmations, visualization, journaling and mindfulness practice.

Another positive approach to change involves reaching out to a supportive network of fellows, a counselor, family and friends.

Their insight and perspective may be that change required to push you forward in the right direction.

Remember that changes are a normal part of life,
It is also amazing how we each have our own resiliency and ability to recover from, or adjust easily to, change. Practice living life with an attitude of gratitude 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to YOU and YOURS

• Upvote 2

I am looking forward to the change. Getting back to a comfort level i once had and lost in 2007. I've only recovered to about 60% and have a better understanding of what its like to go from rags to riches and back to rags. Hardest time of my life without a doubt. Be smart with your money, it goes very fast and the emotional ride when you lose it all is extremely hard. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Be smart with your money, it goes very fast and the emotional ride when you lose it all is extremely hard. 

I absolutely agree on what you said. So what kinds of investment opportunity( that has a high return profit ) will you invest if you get a windfall from rv? Do you think vietnam dong will rv at 1:1 like iqd?