Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:44 PM CST - 11/24/2020

ronscarpa

Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Petra  I've been so high on this that I have to look down to see heaven. I'm so excited to see what's going on...the white paper detail...it clearly delineates the future for Iraq.  And it's that plan that all does not happen without the change in the rate...it's an exciting time for all of us to consider where we're at with this investment.  I'm very excited to be where we're at right now from a pure logic perspective...

*** Jeff  ...about 2 months ago Iraq came out telling us that oil above $40 a barrel does cover their government operating expenses...Iraq can actually produce oil for about $10.70 per barrel.  That was just 5 years ago.  I doubt they're even above $15 at this point.  Iraq can literally extract a barrel of oil for $15 a barrel.  So anything above $15 is pure cash profit...  Article "Brent barrel is at the highest level since March 2020".  Brent oil was trading at $46.48.  Brent oil is getting positioned to be able to fund Iraq's 2021 budget...

*** Frank26 ...the white papers do have the exchange rate.  But there's something else that Guru Walkingstick and I have been saying also has the new rate in it...the 2021 budget...the 2021 budget is mainly for parliament...And the white papers are for the international world And both of them in my opinion contain the rate...The outside world - international investors - they get to see what the BIS is showing them.  And that would be the white papers.  The rate I believe is in both of these and they're being shown to the appropriate people...

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2