Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rush Limbaugh Does Full 180, Blasts Sidney Powell After Team Trump Disavowed Her

The Daily Beast

Rush Limbaugh Does Full 180, Blasts Sidney Powell After Team Trump Disavowed Her

Justin Baragona
Mon, November 23, 2020, 4:23 PM EST

Drew Angerer
Drew Angerer

Rush Limbaugh fully reversed course on Monday, trashing the Trump legal team’s unhinged press conference detailing baseless election-fraud conspiracies just days after praising attorney Sidney Powell—whom the Trump team has since disavowed—for dropping “bombs all over the place.”

Over the weekend, after Powell claimed millions of votes were stolen from President Donald Trump by corrupted software, Powell gave an off-the-rails interview to Newsmax TV in which she expanded her bonkers conspiracy to include Georgia’s Republican governor and secretary of state being bribed.

With Powell having already come under fire from Fox News host Tucker Carlson for failing to provide any evidence for her outrageous allegations, which included claims that late Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez was involved in stealing votes, Team Trump finally distanced itself from Powell on Sunday evening, saying she “is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

Trump and his legal team weren’t the only people trying to retroactively memory-hole Powell just days after giving over-the-top praise for the QAnon-boosting lawyer’s baseless conspiracies and incessant promises to “Release the Kraken.”

During his Thursday broadcast, immediately following the insane news conference—which also featured Giuliani’s hair-dye streaking down his face as he acted out My Cousin Vinny—Limbaugh couldn’t contain his glee over Powell’s debunked theories about Dominion voting software flipping votes to President-elect Joe Biden.

“Sidney Powell just dropped bombs all over the place,” Limbaugh bellowed at the time. “For instance, Trump votes were so overwhelming, the number of people who had voted for Trump that the rigged system, this Dominion system with the Smartmatic software melted down. It couldn’t handle, it couldn’t cheat fast enough, it could not overcome the number of legitimate Trump votes.”

Repeatedly praising Powell’s “impeccable reputation” on Thursday afternoon, Limbaugh claimed that Powell had “evidence of fraud” and “detailed evidence of communist money” being used to “rig the elections,” telling his listeners that the presser was a “full hour of constant, overwhelming evidence.”

Fast forward to Monday: Limbaugh now sings a different tune.

“I mean, it’s a tough thing to deny that she was ever a part of it because they introduced her as part of it. I mean, she was at that press conference last week,” he noted, adding that there is no credibly denying Powell's official involvement on Trump's legal team. (Ellis had said Powell was a member of the legal team’s “elite strike force” on Thursday.)

“You call a gigantic press conference like that—one that lasts an hour—and you announce ‘massive bombshells,’ then you better have some bombshells,” he added. “There better be something at that press conference other than what we got.”

Noting that Powell “jumped the shark,” Limbaugh again expressed disappointment in the lack of evidence while throwing the president’s legal team under the bus.

“I talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference,” he concluded. “They promised blockbuster stuff, and then nothing happened, and that’s just, it’s not good.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rush-limbaugh-does-full-180-212356868.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

Sidney Powell claimed without evidence last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of votes to President-elect Joe Biden, and said he won due to "communist money". 

President Trump has refused to concede the election, making unsubstantiated claims of widespread electoral fraud.

Mr Biden won the US presidential election by a significant margin.

He is projected to win 306 votes in the US electoral college, which determines who becomes president - far above the 270 needed to win.

On Sunday, the Trump campaign issued a statement saying Ms Powell was "practising law on her own" and was "not a member of the Trump legal team".

"She is not a member of the Trump legal team. She is also not a lawyer for the president in his personal capacity," Trump campaign lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said in the statement.

Both Mr Giuliani and Ms Ellis had attended the Thursday news conference alongside Ms Powell, where she said, without providing evidence, that electronic voting systems switched millions of ballots to Mr Biden, and that he also won thanks to "communist money".

Other outlandish claims she made without evidence include that she had a voter fraud case in Georgia and that a court filing she hoped to submit over the case would be "biblical" and "blow up" Georgia.

Mr Biden's win in Georgia has been officially certified by Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, following an audit.

Ms Powell also said that some voting software was created at the direction of late Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez and that votes for Mr Trump had probably been switched in favour of President-elect Joe Biden.

Ms Powell is a conservative activist and former federal prosecutor.

Mr Giuliani has also made unsubstantiated claims on a number of occasions, saying without evidence that voter fraud tipped the election in Mr Biden's favour.

On Thursday he claimed that votes were counted in Germany and Spain including by affiliates of Venezuela's left-wing President Nicolas Maduro - a statement that is false.

He has also claimed that machines used to count votes were owned by Democrats, suggesting that they were biased. Dominion Voting says it is a non-partisan US company - it has made donations to both Republican and Democratic interests, but it's not uncommon for a company such as this to lobby for government contracts in this way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was driving all day Monday and I can tell you with 100% honesty that the headline, the article, are a completely taken out of context and twisted to meet a narrative.  If you doubt what I say go listen to the Monday show for yourself.  The media is very very slick in how they twist people’s words to play to the people who hate Trump.  You three are the ones who have been duped.  I have said it many times on this website, you can’t believe every thing you read.  

If the article that was written about Rush was accurate I would have never written this post.  

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

23 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I was driving all day Monday and I can tell you with 100% honesty that the headline, the article, are a completely taken out of context and twisted to meet a narrative.  If you doubt what I say go listen to the Monday show for yourself.  The media is very very slick in how they twist people’s words to play to the people who hate Trump.  You three are the ones who have been duped.  I have said it many times on this website, you can’t believe every thing you read.  

If the article that was written about Rush was accurate I would have never written this post.  

Here's the broadcast you mentioned, Pitcher......For those willing to listen to Rush for a couple hours.....enjoy.  :)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1