Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions @ 11:11 PM CST - 11/23/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** MilitiaMan   Article:  "The Finance Committee sets the red lines available to the government to finance the deficit: borrowing...withholding salaries or printing a currency?Quote:  "the deduction and the reduction of the exchange rate against the dollar are among the red lines..."   There it is again...The reduction of the EXCHANGE RATE TO THE DOLLAR!!  1000 less three zeros,  1/1.. ...they are not going to do deductions to salaries with out increasing their purchasing power, imo. This is the second article in 24 hours along the lines of reduction of the exchange rate, i.e., deletion of the zeros...They reduce the exchange rate and those that have foreign reserves are going to get a massive boost in value.  The citizens will get purchase power. It is a win win all around...imo.

*** Kaperoni   Doesn't matter how bad the conditions get in Iraq, there is no RV.   Not how monetary policy works. The only way the dinar can rise is if Iraq creates the conditions, passes the laws and gets foreign investment to come in and create a private sector. In other words, unless they diversify, build a growing economy the dinar will do nothing. There is no magic wand.

*** MilitiaMan   Article Quote:  “It is noteworthy that a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, said today, Sunday, that the government would resort to reducing employee salaries allocations, in light of the ongoing financial crisis, and the government will also resort to activating collection, taxes and direct deduction from the currency auction.”   Reducing salary allocations means they are to be adjusting the exchange rate...Reducing the 000s from the exchange rate means effectively having to pay less currency as the value of it is greater!! Imo . Again, they are not going to tax at a program rate!! Imo

*** Jeff  ...There's a very good chance that we will most likely see the rate change during this 2020 Iraq fiscal period...because they got the borrowing law.  That was money needed to fund the reforms in their budget...that's really good news that we saw Iraq do the borrowing law.  The borrowing law simply means they can change at any time...

*** Pimpy   ...always ask yourself what are the odds of them allowing people to know in advance that a rate change is about to happen It would cause a tsunami of people, speculators, running over there and trying to grab more dinar and causing more problems for Iraq...

*** MilitiaMan  Article:  "Deleting 3 zeros from the currency...Parliamentary finance is suspended and determines the size of the cost and the economic effects "   ...I look at this article as being another fair warning of the change that is to come...not only are they thinking about the deletion of the zeros, it has been in the works for many years now and is about to be launched. imo...They...what the focus is.  It is actually deleting three zeros from the exchange rate, which reduces the number (as they show) from 1000 to 1, which then begets 1/1 and with that comes great purchasing power...imo...

:tiphat:That's All for today folks...Be Blessed..!  RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4

• ronscarpa changed the title to Monday Night Opinions @ 11:11 PM CST - 11/23/2020

How I come to terms with Kap is this.  I have seen many a youtube video.  Beautiful videos.  Some just showing landscapes set to nice melodic music.  You get inspired just by watching them.  And always, for sure, someone leaves 120 or more thumbs down on them.  Every video on youtube no matter how good they are, always has negatives.  The same is with Kap.  He is just negative because he thinks it makes him seem cool.

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

How I come to terms with Kap is this.  I have seen many a youtube video.  Beautiful videos.  Some just showing landscapes set to nice melodic music.  You get inspired just by watching them.  And always, for sure, someone leaves 120 or more thumbs down on them.  Every video on youtube no matter how good they are, always has negatives.  The same is with Kap.  He is just negative because he thinks it makes him seem cool.

That turd knows nothing! He needs to stick to burning his pizzas! Case closed! JMHO 

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, PrehistoricMan said:

How do you feel about the dinar investor?  He just predicted a wait for 3 more years.

I base a lot of my reasoning on a meeting, I was in back in 2013 now. When I and others heard a presentation from this old Dr from Iraq! He was sharing with us his thoughts on the RV!  I personally got mad, because I felt he didn’t know what the hell he was talking about, for one! As the logic from all the so called experts, based on news articles was the dinar were going to RV in 2014!!! WRONG! I felt the Dr was just running a con game, trying to get the group to give him more money! As it turns out in hindsight, he has been right on point with his assessment on Iraq! He was running a shadow government for Iraq, here in the USA! Basically he said that the soonest Iraq could do anything with their currency was late 2020 through 2021! I can assure you that message didn’t go over very well in 2013! He also said he that the currency reset could be put off as late as 2024! He said that the main factors that would delay a currency reset was security fraud and corruption! Well as it’s played out, he was Johnny on the spot! I m trusting for a reset from now till the middle of March 2021! If we don’t see something in this window of opportunity, I probably will not be around to ever see this so called RV! Now we have our own serious problems here in the United States Of America! To answer the question, this could very easily drag on till 2024! It damn sure wouldn’t surprise me! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, Artitech said:

He also said he that the currency reset could be put off as late as 2024!

I m trusting for a reset from now till the middle of March 2021! If we don’t see something in this window of opportunity, I probably will not be around to ever see this so called RV!  🤠

2024? it is still 3 more years. too long.

you said if we don't see a reset in the middle of march 2021, there will be no rv, are you really 100% sure? then what are we going to do with our dinars? sell off and nevet touch them forever.

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

2024? it is still 3 more years. too long.

you said if we don't see a reset in the middle of march 2021, there will be no rv, are you really 100% sure? then what are we going to do with our dinars? sell off and nevet touch them forever.

I don’t know what other people are going to do with theirs, (dinar),but I’m staying till the bitter end. Good Bad or indifferent! I just never change a bet once it’s made! This is something else I know, that ole Dr hasn’t been wrong since 2013 either! The money I have in the dinar is long gone and I don’t cry over spilled milk! How I’ve justified this money I have in it,  all along is, I would have just lost it at the horse track, anyway! With that being said, there have been some really positive things from this ride! I met a lot of new friends and dreamers. I don’t how it happened, though. It seems to me, as there is a lot more people here in Texas in this deal than other parts of the country! If I could guarantee it (RV) would happen in 3 years, I could start some major projects right now, since nobody can do that, the Road goes on for ever! Happy Safe Thanksgiving to all DVers and family! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 2