Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BLUE PRINT TO NEW GOVERMENT

westy33567

The other day I posted a Rumor, and after thinking about Iraq's Goverment, and our Goverment, I have seen many things that these two Goverments have in common. (1st) they are entrenched in a deep political almost polorized strugle. We have the Kurds (who I believe are like our Tea Party, conservative, less Goverment, people first right side. Then we have the List, (dont wan't to brand this), just using as example, you can change as you see it. The List is like our Moderates, Close to what the Tea party is on the Left. Then we have The Rule of Law they are like our Extreme Right, and finally the National Alliance is the Far Left. Try to put these all together, and it is like our current Goverement. Too many different faction's pulling in each direction. The problem with Iraq is they have not been a free Country very long, (neither have we, lets not forget we are only 334 years old, compaired to outher countries (IE) China, Japan, England. I know there was alot of influences when this Baby Democracy was born, and to think that our model is the best, might be a little scewed. We helped form this Parliment, and it should be in all our countries interests to try to make it one that could stand the next 1000 years. We wonder every day thinking why can't this country get there act together and settle this, yet we are still doing the same thing here, (WE CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE THAT THE PEOPLE WANT DONE). Why? Because we are polarized as a Nation OURSELVES. Think about it, Health Care that everyone wants, but can"t agree how to get done. Both Parties are at fault, and that is why most people want to vote the incumbents out, because they can't get the jobe done (the Peoples Work). They are too busy trying to get that next vote. It might not be Iraq's or Our nations fault. It could be the way our goverment was set up, as well as theres. I personally think we have outgrown it, not constitutionally, (though some may argue that point) but the way no one can really compermise. We keep swinging from the left, to the right, and not getting to much accomplised, because we are so into destroying the other side, that we fail to progress forward. We have allot of problems here that need to be fixed, and I can see no way this current goverment can meet these challanges we have ahead of us in the 21st Century.

We can fix this I believe by changing it first with Iraq, then maybe ourselves if this Blue Print works. I propose what we can do is set-up the following: Starting with congress(or equivelant of) each district or providence etc.) will send (3) reprensentatives (1) Conservative/Kurd, Liberal/Shiite, Moderate/Sunni from each district, a total of 15 from each state total of 880 members to Goverment, and from the Senate (5) (2) from each party plus (1) you would have to vote all other parties plus one additional party from each state, total of: 364 this makes up our governing bodies. Both Senate & congress have to have 66% of vote to pass. Winning president's group (conserv/kurd, moder/sunni, lib/shiite) will control the house & senate. They will assign their parties winning congress, and senate as their chairmans of congress, and senate, as well as cabinet positions. To pass a law each house will need 364 votes from congress, and 597 votes for senate for bill to proceed. This will ensure that one party would have to work with at least (1) other party. Hopefully reducing the amount of dead lock in goverment. Term limits would be set at 8 years each. All positions would need to be passed prior to election. Needs to be handled like Lawyers, need to go to school, learn about basics as Political Science, then major in congress, govenor, senate, vice pres, pres. Would always have on going education, if they want to change career. NO MORE SENDING PEOPLE TO GOVERMENT WHO DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT RUNINNG A COUNTRY. Im sure you all have different ideas on how to make this work, and I would love to see your take on this, but I believe it is time for change, and this might help. Love to get your feeback on this. Let the bashing begin!

• Upvote 1

The other day I posted a Rumor, and after thinking about Iraq's Goverment, and our Goverment, I have seen many things that these two Goverments have in common. (1st) they are entrenched in a deep political almost polorized strugle. We have the Kurds (who I believe are like our Tea Party, conservative, less Goverment, people first right side. Then we have the List, (dont wan't to brand this), just using as example, you can change as you see it. The List is like our Moderates, Close to what the Tea party is on the Left. Then we have The Rule of Law they are like our Extreme Right, and finally the National Alliance is the Far Left. Try to put these all together, and it is like our current Goverement. Too many different faction's pulling in each direction. The problem with Iraq is they have not been a free Country very long, (neither have we, lets not forget we are only 334 years old, compaired to outher countries (IE) China, Japan, England. I know there was alot of influences when this Baby Democracy was born, and to think that our model is the best, might be a little scewed. We helped form this Parliment, and it should be in all our countries interests to try to make it one that could stand the next 1000 years. We wonder every day thinking why can't this country get there act together and settle this, yet we are still doing the same thing here, (WE CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE THAT THE PEOPLE WANT DONE). Why? Because we are polarized as a Nation OURSELVES. Think about it, Health Care that everyone wants, but can"t agree how to get done. Both Parties are at fault, and that is why most people want to vote the incumbents out, because they can't get the jobe done (the Peoples Work). They are too busy trying to get that next vote. It might not be Iraq's or Our nations fault. It could be the way our goverment was set up, as well as theres. I personally think we have outgrown it, not constitutionally, (though some may argue that point) but the way no one can really compermise. We keep swinging from the left, to the right, and not getting to much accomplised, because we are so into destroying the other side, that we fail to progress forward. We have allot of problems here that need to be fixed, and I can see no way this current goverment can meet these challanges we have ahead of us in the 21st Century.

We can fix this I believe by changing it first with Iraq, then maybe ourselves if this Blue Print works. I propose what we can do is set-up the following: Starting with congress(or equivelant of) each district or providence etc.) will send (3) reprensentatives (1) Conservative/Kurd, Liberal/Shiite, Moderate/Sunni from each district, a total of 15 from each state total of 880 members to Goverment, and from the Senate (5) (2) from each party plus (1) you would have to vote all other parties plus one additional party from each state, total of: 364 this makes up our governing bodies. Both Senate & congress have to have 66% of vote to pass. Winning president's group (conserv/kurd, moder/sunni, lib/shiite) will control the house & senate. They will assign their parties winning congress, and senate as their chairmans of congress, and senate, as well as cabinet positions. To pass a law each house will need 364 votes from congress, and 597 votes for senate for bill to proceed. This will ensure that one party would have to work with at least (1) other party. Hopefully reducing the amount of dead lock in goverment. Term limits would be set at 8 years each. All positions would need to be passed prior to election. Needs to be handled like Lawyers, need to go to school, learn about basics as Political Science, then major in congress, govenor, senate, vice pres, pres. Would always have on going education, if they want to change career. NO MORE SENDING PEOPLE TO GOVERMENT WHO DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT RUNINNG A COUNTRY. Im sure you all have different ideas on how to make this work, and I would love to see your take on this, but I believe it is time for change, and this might help. Love to get your feeback on this. Let the bashing begin!

• Upvote 2

And maybe we should have something besides a paper voter registration card. Something that is important to get and necessary to have in order to vote. Like a passport, or even an enhanced Drivers license like Michigan has. And yes, you have to present all your papers in order to receive this documentation.. I think this would be great in many ways..... B)

• Upvote 3

Great post. Honestly I feel in both governments and both countries that it isn't necessarily political. It is simply an unconscious world that has allowed our ego's to run the show in our brains and sadly even our hearts. Materialism, insecurity, anger, and ignorance are what humans feed off of to make their decision these days. We react to our wants and needs instead of just working on being content, present, and finding solutions through give and take. It has to be all for me and none for you these days. So nobody wins.

The world fights over who's God is more right. Well the truth is the one God is on all of our sides. He is not picking just one side. I don't think he even gets that concept. It is our staunch beliefs in our way or the highway that makes the world so combative and defiant. OUR... meaning as us... the human beings that is. We are all guilty. We need to all show a little more compassion for each other. A little more compromise goes a long long way. The venom talk in all aspects of our lives only makes us more unconscious and continues to shape the dark world we feel around us. It didn't used to be this way. Bigger and more weren't always better. The truth is...We can't make anyone else change. We can't talk them down from their positions or views or argue to force change. It has to happen in you. You have to want to make the change in you first. Maybe some day we can all awaken from our slumber and enjoy what blessings come of it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How bout this: Anyone receiving welfare, food stamps, or any other government entitlement can NOT vote in any election while receiving. As soon as they stop receiving the "HAND OUTS" They will once again be eligible to vote.

Thats not exactly fair..... there truly are some people that have just had a run of bad luck and just need a helping hand, like I think it was intended to be in the first place. Again our government screwed that one up. Maybe show how long you've been on it. I think if on it over a couple of years your milking the system. Off to church now.... don't bash me while I"m gone!! lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Every democracy fails and they fail for the same reasons. That is, once people realise they can vote for programs paid for from the public treasury it increases to the point were the government bankrupts itself. A case in point is the present administration voting for social programs with seemingly no understanding of how they are going to be paid for. Witness the size of the debt and the country we are in debt to is of all places China. Has anyone asked themselves what is going to happen when China calls us on that debt. It will come when they realise that the US is effectively bankrupt.

All this has taken place over approximately the last 100 years and it has come about because of government that has gone out of control. It has gone out of control because it has rejected the constraints of the Constitution. What a lot of people don't realise is that the Constitution was written to control the government and to stop it from overstepping those bounds the founding fathers created the most elaborate set of checks and balances that they could think of. Unfortunately the founding fathers had suspicions from the beginning that it wouldn't last.

Someone asked at the Constitutional Convention in 1787 "Do we have a republic or a monarchy?" "A republic if you can keep it" responded Benjamin Franklin

For any who are interested here is more on that subject:

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2000/cr020200.htm

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How bout this: Anyone receiving welfare, food stamps, or any other government entitlement can NOT vote in any election while receiving. As soon as they stop receiving the "HAND OUTS" They will once again be eligible to vote.

I am a disabled Veteran and I get a NICE pension (Gov't entitlement)..Does this include me???I also get social security because I fought for idiots like you to be able to make dumb A$$ statements like you have just made! My advice to you would be to go to Iraq or Afghanistan and make a sacrifice with your life before you decide to make a statement like that. I also had to take food stamps and I was welfare when I was put out because of my injuries so that I could continue to care for my family. Thank god for that because I had to wait for two yrs to get my entitlements. I don't think that people should remain on welfare or food stamps, but it is a good system to help people to get back on their feet.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

There is a difference between bad luck and people that have never held a job. Should drug dealers and pimps be able to vote.

My opinion is that if you dont support the system.... you have no say so in the system.

Everyone has rights, but the problem is that the more people that are only on the system, the more people can vote for more free stuff.

This is Obama's objective... to get more people relying on what he will give them and not what he can help us to earn.

If you remember after the election there were all kinds of people, ALL RACES, Looking for their "OBAMA MONEY".

People will usually take the easy path rather then work hard for what they want... They settle.

Im not looking to hold back anyone and really appreciate a person that is willing to work hard to get where they want to be.

Lets face it..... the health care plan was the governments way to get the working people to pay for what the government was already paying.

WORKING together is the only way out of this mess and Barack is only intrested in taking from one and give to the other.... and that is not necessarily the poor.

Time to vote them all out

Remember in November!!!

• Upvote 1

I am a disabled Veteran and I get a NICE pension (Gov't entitlement)..Does this include me???I also get social security because I fought for idiots like you to be able to make dumb A$$ statements like you have just made! My advice to you would be to go to Iraq or Afghanistan and make a sacrifice with your life before you decide to make a statement like that. I also had to take food stamps and I was welfare when I was put out because of my injuries so that I could continue to care for my family. Thank god for that because I had to wait for two yrs to get my entitlements. I don't think that people should remain on welfare or food stamps, but it is a good system to help people to get back on their feet.

Amen gjames_54..........I totally disagree with dinarhound! What he said is COMPLETELY & utterly ridiculous!!

I am guessing he is the one who gave you the (-), if not, then someone else thinks just as crazy as he does!

I am sadly unemployed & collecting....so I guess his statement was directed towards me as well.

Some I guess, are not as blessed as he obviously must be!

We are all just hoping & praying for the rv to happen....some just kind of need it quicker than others!

Actually; I really appreciate the time that you have spent on this. Honestly, I can tell you that I just don't care about any of this any more. Politics smells; it has a distinct odor to it; a stench that I fun away from as fast as I can. Just want my RV and my family and friends and I will enjoy our lives. Thanx again for the post.

Amen gjames_54..........I totally disagree with dinarhound! What he said is COMPLETELY & utterly ridiculous!!

I am guessing he is the one who gave you the (-), if not, then someone else thinks just as crazy as he does!

I am sadly unemployed & collecting....so I guess his statement was directed towards me as well.

Some I guess, are not as blessed as he obviously must be!

We are all just hoping & praying for the rv to happen....some just kind of need it quicker than others!

OK WE ARE OFF TRACK, AS USUAL, BUT SINCE YOU BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT, Obviously we are all fustrated, this is where the blame game starts, and nothing gets done. This was not my plan when I started this thread. Maybe it's because we are in trouble that no one noticed before, so they didn't care, it is only when you have lost everything as I have, do you start to appreciate everything. I too had to take food stamps, just about a little while ago, and I could not receive unemployment because I was self employedprior to the job I was laid off at. In november 2007, I was working for a large Mfg plant, when we had a terrible accident. Our maintenance supervisor was working in a chipper that reduces large plastic to dust. He had not locked out (secured the power) to the machine. The quality control mgr, threw a piece of plastic on the conveyer, and turned on machine. Wasnt much left of him within 3 sec's. We where behind 2 months on a major project, and osha (safety board) shut us down for (2) weeks cause this was the 2nd fatality we had in 5 yrs. Well we lost that major contract, and because I was the last man hired, I was first let go Jan 1 2008. Was making great money, but because I could not get unemployment, I lost my house, truck, motorcycle, my boat, basically everything. Did not find another job till may, started selling inground pools. Was starting to come back when september real estate market fell, lost my job again, and because it was commission only no unemployment. Could not find another job till dec 2009, all along getting deeper and deeper in debt. I scrapped metal, sold barbacue on the side of the road, went on over 150 interviews, even got to the third interview, (thats right third nowadays if you get to the second interview you made it to the 5 candidates left vs talking about compensation) a couple of times. Lost my wife for a spell (we are back together now), and now I make 1/3 of what I used to make. I live in a single wide mobile home, and I'm having trouble holding onto that. So my point is yes I need help to, and as americans we want to help each other, and we do, however I do agree that there are people that take advantage of our kindness as well. I believe if you can use your hands, your feet, and you are not sick, you should earn your keep. If you are hurt, or disabled, help should be there for you. Yes there needs to be a cuttoff point because people get lazy when everything is given to them. Pointing fingers is never gonna solve anything, my point to this thread was we need to work together, thats why you would have to vote for a moderate, a liberal, and a conservative. You would have to read up on them. Maybe instead of their social status, we require a test of your knowledge of the constitution, foriegn policy, social issues, global markets, like a driving test, to make sure when you vote you are making a informed decision, rather than a party or blind vote.

• Upvote 2

yes, thanks for catching that it was early, caught it after posted. Good to see you were paying attention. To all those reading further my appologies.

See we are even younger than I quoted! haha

2010 minus 1776 equals 234.

I VOTE BEATLE FAN OFFICAL MATH CZAR. HAHA