Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE TAKEDOWNS BEGIN. SOROS ARRESTED IN PHILADELPHIA

George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout

Monday, November 23, 2020 5:09

Keean Bexte visits the Toronto headquarters of Dominion Voting Systems to try and ask some questions about the organization’s involvement in the 2020 American election.

..the Tides Foundation (the parent of Tides Canada) has received more than $22 million from Soros foundations.

Rebel News – a renowned alternative media outlet – previously reported on the connection between George Soros, the Tides Foundation, and Dominion Voting

November 23, 2020 Alan Smithee

George Soros has been arrested and is currently being held in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the Western District of Pennsylvania, Soros has been charged with a number of serious crimes relating to the US election.

The indictment lists only on the criminal activity Soros participated in prior to the November election, such as wire fraud, identity theft, aiding and abetting, and damage to computers.

The FBI stated that the indictment will likely be updated to reflect election interference charges in relation to Dominion Voting, once the full scale of Soros’ operations has been exposed. Soros is currently being interrogated by the FBI.

Soros-1024x576-1.png

It is also notable that the judge put a publication ban on Soros’ arrest, however these laws are not enforceable with non-US media.

• Pow! 8

Fact Check: George Soros NOT Arrested For Election Interference, NOT In Federal Custody

Fact Check

•  Nov 23, 2020 
  •  by: Maarten Schenk
Fact Check: George Soros NOT Arrested For Election Interference, NOT In Federal CustodyFake Document

Was George Soros arrested by the FBI and is he currently in federal custody in Philadelphia under accusation of election interference? No, that's not true: the Canadian website that ran the story has a track record of publishing hoaxes and the screenshot of the supposed unsealed court document it offers as proof is photoshopped.

The story first appeared as an article published by Conservative Beaver on November 23, 2020 titled "George Soros ARRESTED for election interference, in federal custody - Conservative Beaver" (archived here) which opened:

PHILADELPHIA - George Soros has been arrested, and is currently in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the West District of Pennsylvania, Soros committed a slew of serious crimes prior to the US election.

The indictment focuses only on the criminal activity Soros participated in prior to the election, such as wire fraud, identity theft, and damage to computers.

The FBI stated that the indictment will likely be updated to reflect election interference charges in relation to Dominion Voting, once the full scale of Soros' operations is known. Soros is currently being interrogated by the FBI.

It illustrated the claim with following image that supposedly proved this was real:

sorossuit.png

However that image is a forgery. It was created by taking the (real) indictment against six Russian hackers and replacing their names with that of Soros.

sorossuit2.png

You can see the original indictment here (archived here) and read more about that case here.

Earlier, the site Conservative Beaver published a hoax story claiming Hunter Biden had been arrested, which we debunked here. At the time Lead Stories Authenticity Analyst Sarah Thompson looked further into the site and came to following conclusions:

The website Conservative Beaver is less than two months old and was registered on September 19, 2020. The "About" section of the website says, "Owned and operated by Zayden Thornton, based out of Montreal, Canada." The Dibiz page link for Zayden Thornton of Conservative Beaver (archived here) shows a profile picture that appears to be a StyleGAN computer-generated face.

hunter02.JPG

Screenshot of the StyleGAN profile picture of Zayden Thornton on Dibiz

The image file posted to Dibiz is 800x800 pixel square. The square format is one of the most telling signs of a StyleGAN image. For example, Thispersondoesnotexist.com creates 1024x1024 pixel images. A computer-generated blend of 5000 StyleGAN faces was posted to Twitter by @conspirator0 (shown below in the upper right corner) StyleGAN images anchor the eyes in the same position of the square. The lower blended image is Zayden's face layered as a transparency over the original composite. The image of Zayden lines up with the blended face example. Other small tells of the StyleGAN face are the asymmetrical size of the front teeth, the blobby anatomy of the right ear-lobe, the unnatural "stretch mark" patterning on the upper lip, and the "tree root" branching of the hair of the bangs. More recent StyleGAN images have improved natural outdoor backgrounds, but the flaws of the landscape are hidden by (faux) depth of field effects.

ZaydenStylegan.jpg

Further analysis of the Conservative Beaver website reveals that it has the same Google Adsense code as another website which quickly earned a reputation for fake news, TorontoToday.net.

Lead Stories debunked these TorontoToday.net stories late in the summer of 2020.

Fact Check: Vladimir Putin's Daughter Did NOT Die After Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine

Fact Check: Officials Did NOT Say California Wildfires Were Coordinated Arson

Fact Check: Chadwick Boseman Was NOT Poisoned; No Homicide Investigation

Lead Stories took a look at StyleGAN images in this analysis article:

Fake Faces: People Who Do Not Exist Invade Facebook To Influence 2020 Elections (Part 1)

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/11/fact-check-george-soros-arrested-for-election-interference-in-federal-custody-conservative-beaver.html

Found this with through a simple search, for your consideration.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, cranman said:

That was just embarrassing.  

No it wasn't. How do we know that Shabbs 'Fact Check'  is real? The author of the fact check could have just as easily taken the Soros indictment and photocopied 6 stupid Russian names on it.  

Oh wait, I know, it came from one of your "Reputable" news outlets :lol:

And by the way, Shabbs article claims that Hunter Biden wasn't arrested either, so where is Hunter? Why haven't we seen him celebrating his daddy's victory at steeling an American election? 

Now if ya wanna know why these arrest could  be being done in secret, it's because someone was smart enough to know that yours and Shabbs friends in Antifa and BLM would begin burning down cities if they found out.  

We're at war people. And make no mistake about war is the most confusing act a person can do. No one really knows what is true anymore. Especially, the LAME STREAM media. I am not "embarrassed". I posted the original article to stir up debate, nothing else. 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

You're grasping at straws in this instance my friend. Although Shabs makes me laugh I certainly didn't just take his post as gospel. But I think you already know that

There are 50 different news sources, take your pick, that say the story was a hoax. 

I sincerely doubt it happened in secret.  How do I know you ask ? I don't.  Just like no one knows that he has.  

I love how you imply only your news sources are Reputable.  That's funny.   

If Hunter biden had been arrested it would be all over the news. Something like that couldn't  and wouldn't be kept a secret.  Im sure daddy told him to stay hidden and let the storm pass. But I think you this as well.  

I'm curious why you lump Shabs and I together. Is it because you see I give him a positive rating once in awhile? 

Post a false article to stir up debate? Hmmmmmm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, cranman said:

You're grasping at straws in this instance my friend. Although Shabs makes me laugh I certainly didn't just take his post as gospel. But I think you already know that

There are 50 different news sources, take your pick, that say the story was a hoax. 

I sincerely doubt it happened in secret.  How do I know you ask ? I don't.  Just like no one knows that he has.  

If Hunter biden had been arrested it would be all over the news. Something like that couldn't  and wouldn't be kept a secret.  Im sure daddy told him to stay hidden and let the storm pass. But I think you this as well.  

I'm curious why you lump Shabs and I together. Is it because you see I give him a positive rating once in awhile? 

Preach cranman Preach!👌

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Giuliani admits to exaggerating claims of voter fraud after saying Detroit had more voters than citizens

Stephen Proctor

Tue, November 24, 2020, 2:02 AM EST

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani appeared on Lou Dobbs Tonight Monday where he made a startling admission. Not long before Giuliani’s appearance, the Michigan state board of canvassers certified Joe Biden winner of the election in the state. On top of that, Giuliani and Trump’s legal team have suffered dozens of losses in courts in their attempt to prove widespread voter fraud and overturn the results of the election. Giuliani has repeatedly made wild and baseless claims of fraud, but admitted on Monday that he’s exaggerating, at least when it comes to alleged fraud in Detroit.

“The city of Detroit probably had more voters than it had citizens,” Giuliani said. “I’m exaggerating a bit, but all you have to do is look at statistical data and you can see that the fraud was rampant and out of control.”

The Michigan Department of State has denied claims of widespread voter fraud in the state.

While Giuliani has argued his case of voter fraud to anyone who will listen, he has yet to provide any evidence. In fact, over the weekend, a federal judge threw out a lawsuit brought by Trump’s legal team for failing to provide any proof of fraud. But, just moments before admitting to exaggerating his claims of fraud, Giuliani exaggerated claims of fraud. Once again, without providing evidence.

“A hundred thousand ballots were brought in at 4:30 in the morning in Detroit in trucks that look like garbage trucks — in garbage pails actually,” Giuliani said. “All those ballots were counted for Biden with no Republican inspectors around.”

Giuliani also claimed there was an over-vote rate of 400% in Detroit.

Giuliani admits to exaggerating claims of voter fraud after saying Detroit had more voters than citizens (yahoo.com)

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

No it wasn't. How do we know that Shabbs 'Fact Check'  is real? The author of the fact check could have just as easily taken the Soros indictment and photocopied 6 stupid Russian names on it.  

And by the way, Shabbs article claims that Hunter Biden wasn't arrested either, so where is Hunter? Why haven't we seen him celebrating his daddy's victory at steeling an American election? 

Now if ya wanna know why these arrest could  be being done in secret, it's because someone was smart enough to know that yours and Shabbs friends in Antifa and BLM would begin burning down cities if they found out.  

We're at war people. And make no mistake about war is the most confusing act a person can do. No one really knows what is true anymore. Especially, the LAME STREAM media. I am not "embarrassed". I posted the original article to stir up debate, nothing else. 

Here's another article for your consideration.....I have no knowledge as to it's validity, I can only vouch that it is indeed an article.  ;)

The Independent

Fake indictment claiming George Soros arrested goes viral in latest far-right election conspiracy

Mon, November 23, 2020, 11:09 AM EST·1 min read

<p>George Soros at the World Economic Forum in January 2020</p> (AFP via Getty Images)

George Soros at the World Economic Forum in January 2020

(AFP via Getty Images)

Contrary to a fake indictment circulating on conservative social media, billionaire philanthropist George Soros was not arrested on Monday.

A right-wing website falsely reported that Mr Soros - long a boogeyman in conservative and anti semitic conspiracy theories - was arrested in Philadelphia for election interference.

The website included a photoshopped indictment as well as a claim that a judge had ordered a "publication ban," preventing US-based media from reporting on the ruling

That is fictional; judges cannot stop reporters from reporting on a case, they can only order that individuals involved with the case refrain from speaking to the media.

https://news.yahoo.com/fake-conspiracy-theory-claiming-george-160426726.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍:salute:!!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!!:salute:👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

You have INCITED A "united" Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "attack" filled with PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome AND Progressive Senseless :bs:) WHERE EACH "keyboard" "combatant" "initiates" THEIR "battle" "ready" "stance" EMBEDDING THEIR "cognition" IN THEIR "respective" "safe" "space" IN THEIR "self" "loving" "embrace" AS THEY EACH "kiss" THEIR OWN "hind" "quarters" IN FULL VIEW AND ARE PROUD OF IT!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Hey, LadyGrace'sDaddy, I'll Get Your Six!!!

:salute:     :salute:     :salute:

:flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:

SEMPER FI DO OR DIE!!!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Here's another article for your consideration.....I have no knowledge as to it's validity, I can only vouch that it is indeed an article

While I appreciate the articles, and I really do, if Yahoo news reported that the sky was blue I would most definitely go outside to verify. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, cranman said:

1st.

I never meant to imply anything, I even said that know one really knows what is happening. 

2nd

I absolutely don't "lump" you and Shabbs together. Shabbs may be a big luge but he's also my Brother whom I hold in great respect. 

3rd

You claim that my article is false and I posted it knowing such. But I still claim that there's a genuine possibility that my article is true and that the LSM is doing everything they can to keep it a secret. If such information were to actually be verified that would show how little control the leftists have and how strong President Trumps forces are. 

[LEST YOU FORGET, WE'RE AT WAR]

The Democratic Communist party will NEVER expose their weakness, they will literally lie till the end claiming victory to the gallows. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2