Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transition Warning: Trump's Mental Illness Is A Growing Danger

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I find it funny that you don't see it.  As to how I came to the conclusion, it goes directly to this conversation. For over 4 years Shabbs has repeatedly made progressingly vile comments about President Trump and only NOW do you take issue with political despicable commentary. Hence, your a liberal. 

Furthermore, you should know that I do clarify my remarks. 

The person I love and respect above most here is Shabbs. We even affectionately call each other Brother. I don't think of you as something disdainful because you're a liberal. Just not completely informed. We're both Americans and I STRONGLY suspect we both love our country. 

You know full well that I don't see you as you just stated. Literally, just this morning I was talking with Mrs. Claus about how I don't think you a bad person. I think of you with respect. It's just that you [and most liberals] aren't willing to search out all information and consider it. You've been here as long as I and it amazes me how little of the other side you read. As a matter of amateur psychological theory this lack of desire to understand those who disagree with you stems from fear of change. Those unwilling to Change will never look towards anything that creates change. As I clarified above these differences between us are NOT something to cause hatred. 

Therefore, I must explain my opinion about the Democratic Communist party and its diabolical political leaders.  Again as a matter of amateur psychological theory those leaders repeatedly Express themselves with the most sinister of beliefs. For example, Nancy Pelosi [a devout catholic by her own statement] believes in post birth abortion. Nothing could be more evil. And the entirety of the Democratic Communist party would rather destroy America before passing out anymore money to people in dire need. Both you and me. This behavior is diabolical. But I simply cannot in any fashion think that most of the Democratic followers are so evil. Just ill informed.  

You are my Brother first because you love America and like me you placed your life on the line for America. 

Hate you :shakehead: I would give up my life for you. BELIEVE THAT. :salute:

Do you hear yourself? You have consistently called liberals evil or demoncrats.  That's probably why Shabs thinks  you think he is evil. Lol  

@Shabibilicious Do you think LGD is truly a Trumpkin or Trumptard as stated in the past? Lol

I may have got the names wrong. 

I do find it amusing that each side thinks that the other side is uneducated and doesn't want to find the truth. 

But, again your wanting to be right about me being a liberal without showing any proof besides your opinion represents how close minded you are. Either agree with all or you are a liberal. 

Even Shabs  knows I'm in the middle and base my decisions on information and not because of party affiliation. 

But hey you do you and I'll do me. When I see something that I think warrants a response I will make a comment as I see fit.  You know, free speech and all. But it probably won't be appreciated by many. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And I'm still not a Liberal....I'm a Never Trumper, get it right.

GO RV, then BV

We all understand your disdain for Trump....we see it every day....we also see the disdain  and seeming contempt, you have for members here who differ with you on your thoughts as a "never Trumper"....it's a daily event for you.....

CL

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

3 hours ago, cranman said:

Do you hear yourself? You have consistently called liberals evil or demoncrats.  That's probably why Shabs thinks  you think he is evil. Lol  

@Shabibilicious Do you think LGD is truly a Trumpkin or Trumptard as stated in the past? Lol

I do find it amusing that each side thinks that the other side is uneducated and doesn't want to find the truth. 

But, again your wanting to be right about me being a liberal without showing any proof besides your opinion represents how close minded you are. Either agree with all or you are a liberal. 

Even Shabs  knows I'm in the middle and base my decisions on information and not because of party affiliation. 

But hey you do you and I'll do me. When I see something that I think warrants a response I will make a comment as I see fit.  You know, free speech and all. But it probably won't be appreciated by many. 

I just want a fair election.....shouldn't every US Citizen want the same?

Aren't there some very questionable things going on for the 2020 election?

5000 whistle blower sworn testimony affidavits have been submitted and signed under the potential penalty of purgery.....a felony....

Videos.....so much more....

Makes no sense for any citizen to not want the truth....JMO.     CL

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

9 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I just want a fair election.....shouldn't every US Citizen want the same?

Aren't there some very questionable things going on for the 2020 election?

5000 whistle blower sworn testimony affidavits have been submitted and signed under the potential penalty of purgery.....a felony....

Videos.....so much more....

Makes no sense for any citizen to not want the truth....JMO.     CL

Absolutely  100% agree.

Get the evidence,  present it and make a case.  

Affidavits and sworn testimony mean nothing with out evidence.  If we went on sworn testimony alone Kavanaugh would not have never made it to the supreme court. 

Not saying sworn testimonies aren't true. But it is not enough.  If the elections  have been filled with fraud ( and we all know there is fraud in every election) then the burden of providing proof,  not speculation or suspicion,  is on the accuser

Sometime proof is hard to obtain in the digital age when it concerns hacking and data altering. Hard , but not impossible. When it comes to over 100% of voters in any state having voted  then it should be very easy to present proof of fraud. 

We will see what shakes out in the end.  If Biden ends up in the White House I know there will be people who will be upset.  If Trump ends up with a second term people will say the supreme court leans towards the right and the election was stolen

The only certain is that no matter who wins, people are going to be upset and the next 4 years will be a repeat,  if not worse, then the last 4 years. Nothing will get done. No one will work together and  nothing for the good of the country ( or a least very little) will be accomplished.  The system is broke and contaminated. It needs to be broke down and rebuilt.  

If either side can't recognize that then we are doomed to continue our continuous cycle of divisiveness and anger towards each other. 

Again,  just my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

11 hours ago, cranman said:

Yes,I have constantly expressed my sentiments about the Democratic Communist party, as I have CONSTANTLY  expressed my feelings about our left leaning friends here. ONCE AGAIN,  I believe that our left leaning friends here are NOT evil just "POORLY INFORMED ". 

And my question to you is, "Have you read my post "? 

Just above I said how liberals like Shabbs are poorly informed because they refuse to read anything other than MSM. I said NOTHING about being stupid

We do agree, however,  you keep expressing your thoughts as you want and I'll do the same. 

• Pow! 1

13 hours ago, cranman said:

I've made a conscious effort to try and refrain from using those terms like I did in the past, as Donald himself has triggered them enough and therefore doesn't need my help.  That said, I most definitely believe LGD is a Donald supporter....his words and posted tweets, I believe, confirm his support.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

We all understand your disdain for Trump....we see it every day....we also see the disdain  and seeming contempt, you have for members here who differ with you on your thoughts as a "never Trumper"....it's a daily event for you.....

CL

I have no contempt for fellow members here....the disdain on a personal level always comes from your side of the aisle.  I follow the rules of respectful banter with my fellow DV members.  The fact that most of you don't appreciate the articles I post or the sources I use, is on them....That's a crutch for them to bear.  I merely add my 2 cents, and sometimes a whole bag of pennies, not unproven cockamamie conspiracy fodder....take it or leave it.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I have no contempt for fellow members here....the disdain on a personal level always comes from your side of the aisle.  I follow the rules of respectful banter with my fellow DV members.  The fact that most of you don't appreciate the articles I post or the sources I use, is on them....That's a crutch for them to bear.  I merely add my 2 cents, and sometimes a whole bag of pennies, not unproven cockamamie conspiracy fodder....take it or leave it.

GO RV, then BV

I respectfully disagree.....your posts are often combative and confrontational......when valid points are brought into the posts, instead of constructive dialouge, you deflect onto something else....

You simply seem to hate Trump more than you love your country.....you seem to be blinded by that hate.

These are just my opinions...time will determine what happens to the country.....we should all have an open mind on what we just witnessed during the election of 2020.

The worst thing possible would be the meddling/altering of election returns and results.....if we allow that, we lose our country......I chose to love my country over hating 1 man....

CL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

23 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I respectfully disagree.....your posts are often combative and confrontational......when valid points are brought into the posts, instead of constructive dialouge, you deflect onto something else....

You simply seem to hate Trump more than you love your country.....you seem to be blinded by that hate.

These are just my opinions...time will determine what happens to the country.....we should all have an open mind on what we just witnessed during the election of 2020.

The worst thing possible would be the meddling/altering of election returns and results.....if we allow that, we lose our country......I chose to love my country over hating 1 man....

CL

Last week Donald verbally attacked a reporter saying "I'm President of the United States....don't talk to me that way!"  He has no idea that he is beholden to us, not the other way around....I love my country more than most, and I understand what that position he holds means to our standing on this planet.  He represents us, not himself.  How dare you question my love of country....perhaps you should question Donald's instead.  Again, who started the personal attacks?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

CL

Struck a nerve?  😁

• Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Last week Donald verbally attacked a reporter saying "I'm President of the United States....don't talk to me that way!"  He has no idea that he is beholden to us, not the other way around....I love my country more than most, and I understand what that position he holds means to our standing on this planet.  He represents us, not himself.  How dare you question my love of country....perhaps you should question Donald's instead.  Again, who started the personal attacks?

GO RV, then BV

That's a crock and you should know it. You walk up to the President of the United States and speak to him with complete disrespect and you should be corrected, or worse. How many times have you told us you respect the Office?

• Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That's a crock and you should know it. You walk up to the President of the United States and speak to him with complete disrespect and you should be corrected, or worse. How many times have you told us you respect the Office?

I absolutely respect the office of POTUS.....Does One and Done Donald?  Does he even know he works for us?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

He doesn't deal well with truth.......nothing to see here......orange man bad....!

CL

• Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

He doesn't deal well with truth.......nothing to see here......orange man bad....!

CL

You seem to have devolved to nothing but disrespectful personal attacks....a real shame.  As always, just my value added opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2020 at 10:15 PM, cranman said:

I'm no fan of her by any means. But for someone who is such a religious oriented person and moderator you say some jacked up stuff.  

My opinion. 

I wanted to revisit this comment because I finally found the post I was referencing about Kamala Harris being a man. Of course I expect to receive your apology for disparaging my STRONG faith as it's clear now I wasn't the one claiming her gender but making a joke of reported news. 

image.png

• Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I wanted to revisit this comment because I finally found the post I was referencing about Kamala Harris being a man. Of course I expect to receive your apology for disparaging my STRONG faith as it's clear now I wasn't the one claiming her gender but making a joke of reported news. 

image.png

Spin it anyway you want to make it right in your eyes. No apology coming. 

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Hence, you're a liberal. 

And you should probably put me on ignore. 

Come on now, dont be so sensitive.  I do happen to agree with some thing's you say. Besides I already I said I find the back and forth, when it comes to politics,  amusing. You're a big part of that.  I just dont' have to like all of it. 

You can call me a liberal. It's ok.  It doesn't mean it's true. I'm not that sensitive. 

I'm a little curious why you suggest that I place you on ignore so soon when you put up with a lot more from others.  I only have 2 people on ignore for good reason.