Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transition Warning: Trump's Mental Illness Is A Growing Danger

13 hours ago, yota691 said:

B/A aka Johnny Dinar doesn't think rules apply to him. Got booted, cheated the system got back in. Ask him to post articles without infringing on copyright issue, give credit to the author. Poster still violate forum rules. No respect to DV...

So do I get this right.....JD is really B/A?

B/A was banned/booted for reasons we all understand...

So you're telling me he cheated the system to get back in.....and run his same anti-American hate and dribble on this site....and the PTB are allowing this?

Fairness or lunacy?....

If true ....makes me question the judgement of the gate keepers here....

JMO....     CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So do I get this right.....JD is really B/A?

B/A was banned/booted for reasons we all understand...

So you're telling me he cheated the system to get back in.....and run his same anti-American hate and dribble on this site....and the PTB are allowing this?

Fairness or lunacy?....

If true ....makes me question the judgement of the gate keepers here....

JMO....     CL

You are correct, however, it's not about judgment as much as it is about mercy. Either way, his continuing to post articles without links and authors names is most likely going to end up with him being banned again. 

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I didn't assume Trump's mental condition....the article did.  I simply posted it.  Had you taken even a single moment to really read my posts and those of SocalDinar, you would have seen that we were having a peaceful, respectful debate....no name calling, nothing personal about the other poster, just a simple debate and airing of grievances with the political world we find ourselves in.  Is that not the purpose of this forum, after all?

GO RV, then BV

But certainly you understand, Brother, that's not how brothers roll :lmao:

• Pow! 1

23 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Me neither.....I actually believe that position is beholden to 360 million bosses....majority rule of course.

GO RV, then BV

Great thing about this website is that you are allowed to post articles without censorship. This article is just conjecture.  Unlike the big Tech giants like Google, Facebook, yahoo etc... that censor people opinions. It happens every day and I'm sure you will admit this is true. You really should thank Adam Montana for allowing you to post articles like this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Great thing about this website is that you are allowed to post articles without censorship. This article is just conjecture.  Unlike the big Tech giants like Google, Facebook, yahoo etc... that censor people opinions. It happens every day and I'm sure you will admit this is true. You really should thank Adam Montana for allowing you to post articles like this. 

I've thanked Adam on many occasions for his DV site and the work him and his staff put into it.  I believe the purpose of the Politics Forum, much like the Music Forum and the Lobster Forum is to keep the information/videos posted in one place, so those here only for the IQD information don't have to deal with all that baggage....In the end, everybody has the opportunity to tune out or look away from the Forums they don't wish to participate in.  Seems reasonable to me, as the articles I post here are no less valid than those posted by supporters of Trump, conservatives, or raging liberals, for that matter.  Read it, don't read it, everybody's choice.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've thanked Adam on many occasions for his DV site and the work him and his staff put into it.  I believe the purpose of the Politics Forum, much like the Music Forum and the Lobster Forum is to keep the information/videos posted in one place, so those here only for the IQD information don't have to deal with all that baggage....In the end, everybody has the opportunity to tune out or look away from the Forums they don't wish to participate in.  Seems reasonable to me, as the articles I post here are no less valid than those posted by supporters of Trump, conservatives, or raging liberals, for that matter.  Read it, don't read it, everybody's choice.

GO RV, then BV

Tell that to the tech giants who manipulate what people read everyday. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

15 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Tell that to the tech giants who manipulate what people read everyday. 

I don't use FB or Twitter....both used for nefarious reasons in my opinion....I'll bet more families have broke apart because of FB than have ever come together...Too many people sharing too much family business for all to see.  And just like the "baker" or any other business, they have the right to refuse business to whoever they want....take it or leave it.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't use FB or Twitter....both used for nefarious reasons in my opinion....I'll bet more families have broke apart because of FB than have ever come together...Too many people sharing too much family business for all to see.  And just like the "baker" or any other business, they have the right to refuse business to whoever they want....take it or leave it.

GO RV, then BV

Same goes here. I dont have any of those accounts. Pretty much the only place i post is here.  

My wife on the other hand is addicted to facebook, She's on it all the time. 

And yes they do have that right.  Just like the baker or the electrician.  I dont have any liberals working for me.

Its a smart thing to never divulge your political beliefs to employers. Just shut up and remain neutral.  I do work for some liberal companies.  They have no idea of my position regarding these things. I just smile and let them rant and then double their prices.  They never question these costs because just like in government they just spend spend spend.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Same goes here. I dont have any of those accounts. Pretty much the only place i post is here.  

My wife on the other hand is addicted to facebook, She's on it all the time. 

And yes they do have that right.  Just like the baker or the electrician.  I dont have any liberals working for me.

Its a smart thing to never divulge your political beliefs to employers. Just shut up and remain neutral.  I do work for some liberal companies.  They have no idea of my position regarding these things. I just smile and let them rant and then double their prices.  They never question these costs because just like in government they just spend spend spend.

You double their prices because they're liberals?  :huh:  To me, people spend far too much time judging people because of their politics.  It's easy from behind a keyboard....but in real life, nothing gets done when everyday people can't see past politics.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 7:13 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

1st. 

The users of the services provided as a public forum are for the most part robot accounts as far as Twitter is concerned. And then there are the freak shows from the lunatic fringe that seem to always hide behind a keyboard.

But it is clear here that those aren't the people that you have an issue with. Your problem is the exact same as Twitters problem. You don't think that anyone with a differing opinion should be allowed to express themselves on a public platform. And Twitter has, Against their will, given rise to a new kind of reporter. The local reporter who hears the lies of the Lame Stream Media and then goes out to a LSM reported location and publishes the truth. 

This is what you call, "NEFARIOUS REASONS". Average people showing the lies of the LSM. 

Of course you will discount my supposition, claiming that you know better. However, that would be a lie as you've repeatedly expressed that you DON'T USE TWITTER. Therefore, how can you argue my point without a common frame of reference

2nd.

It's a good thing that you are a surveyor, because you'd suck as a lawyer. 

FB and Twitter do not have the right to censer anyone or anything for ANY REASON  

what so ever under the law as it now stands. Allow me to educate you, bro.:lol::wub:

Under Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act

These public platforms are protected from being sued for their actions. They hold those 

protections for one reason only, that being they have no control over what posters may say. Thus a poster may threaten to kill the President and Twitter can not face any legal action against them under Section 230 because Twitter is NOT A PUBLISHER.

But when those organizations begin censoring what is published then they become a publisher and that is when Section 230 does not cover said publisher. 

Take a look for yourself.............................

Section 230 says that "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. § 230). In other words, online intermediaries that host or republish speech are protected against a range of laws that might otherwise be used to hold them legally responsible for what others say and do.

So you see this is why Adam has given such free reign as what people can post here. Short of attacking members or posting what could be considered rated R material a poster on DV is given an extremely wide birth as to what can be posted. That freedom gives DinarVets protection against being sued under Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 11/27/2020 at 12:54 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

1st. 

The users of the services provided as a public forum are for the most part robot accounts as far as Twitter is concerned. And then there are the freak shows from the lunatic fringe that seem to always hide behind a keyboard.

But it is clear here that those aren't the people that you have an issue with. Your problem is the exact same as Twitters problem. You don't think that anyone with a differing opinion should be allowed to express themselves on a public platform. And Twitter has, Against their will, given rise to a new kind of reporter. The local reporter who hears the lies of the Lame Stream Media and then goes out to a LSM reported location and publishes the truth. 

This is what you call, "NEFARIOUS REASONS". Average people showing the lies of the LSM. 

So you see this is why Adam has given such free reign as what people can post here. Short of attacking members or posting what could be considered rated R material a poster on DV is given an extremely wide birth as to what can be posted. That freedom gives DinarVets protection against being sued under Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act. 

As a purveyor of the political minority on this forum, I'm all for the protection of free speech....If everybody thought the same way and aspired to the same political beliefs there would be no need for this forum at all.  Why would anybody just want to complain ceaselessly to like minded folks?....How does that solve anything?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

As a purveyor of the political minority on this forum, I'm all for the protection of free speech....If everybody thought the same way and aspired to the same political beliefs there would be no need for this forum at all.  Why would anybody just want to complain ceaselessly to like minded folks?....How does that solve anything?

GO RV, then BV 

Well actually the need for this site is for Dinar investors , for those of us that actually care about what’s going on in Iraq and with their currency 

1 minute ago, Shelley said:

Well actually the need for this site is for Dinar investors , for those of us that actually care about what’s going on in Iraq and with their currency 

That is true, Shelley....but as we find ourselves waiting for our investment to come to fruition, Adam and his staff have been kind enough to provide a number of forums for us to discuss varying topics, politics included.....That said, I'm a verified IQD owner on this very site.....You?  :peace:  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That is true, Shelley....but as we find ourselves waiting for our investment to come to fruition, Adam and his staff have been kind enough to provide a number of forums for us to discuss varying topics, politics included.....That said, I'm a verified IQD owner on this very site.....You?  :peace:  

GO RV, then BV

Yes I am , joined the site and was verified at the same time as you , I also still am in ownership of Dinar ... are you ? 😎

• Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sure am....haven't had them out of my lock box in months...I imagine they smell the same as always...musty.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

I haven’t had my out in years.......they might be dusty!😂

but I’ll get back on topic. This guy got fired because of one sentence he made public. “These were the most secure election in American history.” The guy got fired by a petulant child. And then lied about.......sad. 

woops I posted in the wrong thread.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You shouldn't keep underestimating your enemy. 

Trump has the military on his side. 

Even you know the military is forbidden to obey an unlawful order.....and keeping a clearly defeated pOTUS in office would be one of those orders.....or would you prefer we find out if Trump truly knows more than the Generals?

GO RV, then BV

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Even you know the military is forbidden to obey an unlawful order.....and keeping a clearly defeated pOTUS in office would be one of those orders.....or would you prefer we find out if Trump truly knows more than the Generals?

GO RV, then BV

What you say is true, though you fail to consider that the entire Trump affair is a Military opps designed to expose and destroy  the Communist that have been thwarting our Constitution for 100 years. 

You remember the oath, 

"to defend against all enemies both foriegn and DOMESTIC".

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What you say is true, though you fail to consider that the entire Trump affair is a Military opps designed to expose and destroy  the Communist that have been thwarting our Constitution for 100 years. 

You remember the oath, 

"to defend against all enemies both foriegn and DOMESTIC".

...including those attempting to steal a valid election from the 80 million American voting majority.  :salute:

GO V, then BV

• Pow! 2