Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transition Warning: Trump's Mental Illness Is A Growing Danger

1 minute ago, SocalDinar said:

I will always respect the office of President and Vice President.  I may not like the man or the woman.  

Political dissension is not racism as so many on the left like to spew out .

I respect the office of POTUS as well....I expect the person occupying that office, the highest public employee position in the land, to do the same.....the responsibility of the position far outweigh the personal needs of the man.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I respect the office of POTUS as well....I expect the person occupying that office, the highest public employee position in the land, to do the same.....the responsibility of the position far outweigh the personal needs of the man.

GO RV, then BV

To many people think the POTUS is the most important person on this planet. I don't believe that at all.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

He's cost me that a number of times with simple tweets....which plunder the markets like his own personal play thing.  With that office comes great responsibility.

GO RV, then BV

ACA cost me that and President Obamas other policies cost my businesses much more than that.  

And i agree the tweets of President Trump were hard to swallow. But my businesses thrived under his administration which trickled down to all of my employees and their families. I had to cut healthcare to my employees under President Obama

President Obama was hard to like also.  I get it. He talked down to us.  Pandered to his party

Im a lifelong Republican but I had no problem with President Clinton. He spoke to all Americans the same. I didnt care about a getting Hummer in office

I

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, SocalDinar said:

To many people think the POTUS is the most important person on this planet. I don't believe that at all.  

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Me neither.....I actually believe that position is beholden to 360 million bosses....majority rule of course.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Last time and warning after this I am not approving any more of your posts, which include an article without the required information.

B/A aka Johnny Dinar doesn't think rules apply to him. Got booted, cheated the system got back in. Ask him to post articles without infringing on copyright issue, give credit to the author. Poster still violate forum rules. No respect to DV...

• Pow! 6

16 minutes ago, yota691 said:

B/A aka Johnny Dinar doesn't think rules apply to him. Got booted, cheated the system got back in. Ask him to post articles without infringing on copyright issue, give credit to the author. Poster still violate forum rules. No respect to DV...

Ban again!!! Ban again!!!🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

I see the Forum is still dealing with these 24/7 what ever it takes Trolls....Honestly, I see the hate more now that I have blown them off...They not only Hate Any Thing Trump, all things that American was Founded on but they Despise the Members here and there Lack of anything close to Rules shows....They cry to the Mods when they at hurt and yet jump at any and ever chance to post BS that has no base and solid facts behind it. 

Honestly......DV was my Go To to find out Info on what was happening with the IQD and stay clear of the Guru Crap.....Today DV is Morphed into a Hate Trump Forum and very little is even mentioned about the IQD other than Yota.

I see and get Adams Right to the 1st and Freedom of Speech but at the same time does one have to endure non stop....Hate, nothing but Hate, called names, twisted lies to suit their means....This was a Great Forum but no longer......I only see one of two things happen and neither will be good.....Trump over turns the Election and it will be hell for 4 more years. The Corruption wins and biden come out and then the Bloating starts from the Left, Either way the Country is burn to Burn as the left they can't figure out if they won or lost yet. 

Sad that 5 Trolls that Hate One Man so bad, want America to Fail and forget the 3 decades of Corruption....Sad in deed.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

14 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're right, it's not over.....but many Republicans are starting to come around.  The sinking ship that is Trump is unsustainable, particularly when the human conscience gets involved.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

You're in for one heck of a wake up call. :pirateship:

13 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't view unfortunate people squeaking out an existence in cardboard boxes as human scum, a blight on society, or unworthy of help....I support policies, politicians and organizations that help those folk.   

GO RV, then BV

Then you support creating the environment that causes people to seek out such a bleak lifestyle. 

I will support her as VP of this country, yes....I had no say in her election history in California.

GO RV, then BV

How conveniently compartmentalized you are. 

I do believe in the right of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

GO RV, then BV

Except where the unborn child in the womb is considered. 

GO RV, then BV

Your vitriolic commentary over the last 4 years says otherwise. And furthermore, you started this thread with an assumption about President Trumps mental condition without ever questioning your own.  The post I chose to quote above show an issue of their own. As someone who suffers from such issues I find your mocking them most distasteful. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You're in for one heck of a wake up call. :pirateship:

Then you support creating the environment that causes people to seek out such a bleak lifestyle. 

How conveniently compartmentalized you are. 

Except where the unborn child in the womb is considered. 

Your vitriolic commentary over the last 4 years says otherwise. And furthermore, you started this thread with an assumption about President Trumps mental condition without ever questioning your own.  The post I chose to quote above show an issue of their own. As someone who suffers from such issues I find your mocking them most distasteful. 

I didn't assume Trump's mental condition....the article did.  I simply posted it.  Had you taken even a single moment to really read my posts and those of SocalDinar, you would have seen that we were having a peaceful, respectful debate....no name calling, nothing personal about the other poster, just a simple debate and airing of grievances with the political world we find ourselves in.  Is that not the purpose of this forum, after all?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I concur with that assessment....and the more common citizens a POTUS attempts to serve, the better. 

The statement sounds good. I wish Biden’s transition team felt that way.  Here are a few things I am reading that don’t sound like a come together leader to me.  

1.  Trump supporters need to go to a re-education camp.

2. Gun owners need to be taxed on guns and ammo.

Those sound like punishment for Trump supporters to me.  

• Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

The statement sounds good. I wish Biden’s transition team felt that way.  Here are a few things I am reading that don’t sound like a come together leader to me.  

1.  Trump supporters need to go to a re-education camp.

2. Gun owners need to be taxed on guns and ammo.

Those sound like punishment for Trump supporters to me.  

You're assuming only Trump supporters are gun owners.  As for the "re-education camp" comment, I would need to have a link to the comment.....Was it simply a tongue-in-cheek statement, like the kind Trump has become infamous for?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're assuming only Trump supporters are gun owners.  As for the "re-education camp" comment, I would need to have a link to the comment.....Was it simply a tongue-in-cheek statement, like the kind Trump has become infamous for?

GO RV, then BV

Elected DNC Member Floats Re-Education Camps for Trump Supporters

by Elizabeth VaughnPosted: November 20, 2020

Fight tech tyranny. Join Dan on Parler @dbongino.

The following tweet from a regional director of the DNC in California stopped me in my tracks yesterday. Earlier this week, David Atkins, a self-described “elected DNC member,” asked this stunning question. “No seriously…how *do* you deprogram 75 million people? Where do you start? Fox? Facebook?”

Then, he proceeded to point people in what he sees as the right direction. Atkins wrote, “We have to start thinking in terms of post-WWII Germany or Japan. Or the failures of Reconstruction in the South.”

He had obviously given this subject some serious thought because he followed up with several more tweets:

This is not your standard partisan policy disagreement. This is a conspiracy theory fueled belligerent death cult against reality & basic decency.

The only actual policy debates of note are happening within the dem coalition between left and center left.

I know conservatives are upset by some of the responses here. And yeah, many are out of line.

But what do you expect people to do in self-preservation? The Right has been running 4 years on “f*** your feelings, my conspiracy theories are valid opinions, and we have more guns.”

You can’t run on a civil war footing hopped up on conspiracy theories hating everyone who lives in cities, mainlining Fox/Breitbart/QAnon, threatening to kidnap governors and shoot protesters, without people trying to figure out how to reverse the brainwashing.

And no, of course I’m not advocating “re-education camps” or anything like that. The point is that conservative infotainment is disinformation propaganda indistuinguishable from cult programming, and social media algorithms enable it.

Atkins’ musings fly in the face of former Vice President Joe Biden’s call for unity delivered shortly after the media declared him the new president-elect. Biden told Americans, “I pledge to be a president who seeks not to divide, but to unify…Now, let’s give each other a chance. It’s time to put away the harsh rhetoric, lower the temperature, see each other again, listen to each other again. This is the time to heal in America.”

Biden’s words, as lovely as they were, belie the reality that liberals have no intention of unifying with Trump’s supporters. Honest debate and compromise are not part of their plan. Their objective is to “eliminate” dissent, one way or another.

I realize that Atkins’ ideas sound radical and alarming, and they certainly are. But the truth is that most liberals’ thinking is more closely aligned with Atkins than with the lofty ideals Biden expressed in his “acceptance speech.”

Liberals do not seek unity with conservatives, they want us to abandon our principles and embrace their world views. They want to control us.

I assure you that the left has one goal; above all else, they want power – as much as possible and they will do whatever is necessary to maintain it for as long as possible.

• Sad 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

The following tweet from a regional director of the DNC in California stopped me in my tracks yesterday. Earlier this week, David Atkins, a self-described “elected DNC member,” asked this stunning question. “No seriously…how *do* you deprogram 75 million people? Where do you start? Fox? Facebook?”

Then, he proceeded to point people in what he sees as the right direction. Atkins wrote, “We have to start thinking in terms of post-WWII Germany or Japan. Or the failures of Reconstruction in the South.”

He had obviously given this subject some serious thought because he followed up with several more tweets:

This is not your standard partisan policy disagreement. This is a conspiracy theory fueled belligerent death cult against reality & basic decency.

The only actual policy debates of note are happening within the dem coalition between left and center left.

I know conservatives are upset by some of the responses here. And yeah, many are out of line.

But what do you expect people to do in self-preservation? The Right has been running 4 years on “f*** your feelings, my conspiracy theories are valid opinions, and we have more guns.”

You can’t run on a civil war footing hopped up on conspiracy theories hating everyone who lives in cities, mainlining Fox/Breitbart/QAnon, threatening to kidnap governors and shoot protesters, without people trying to figure out how to reverse the brainwashing.

And no, of course I’m not advocating “re-education camps” or anything like that. The point is that conservative infotainment is disinformation propaganda indistuinguishable from cult programming, and social media algorithms enable it.

Atkins’ musings fly in the face of former Vice President Joe Biden’s call for unity delivered shortly after the media declared him the new president-elect. Biden told Americans, “I pledge to be a president who seeks not to divide, but to unify…Now, let’s give each other a chance. It’s time to put away the harsh rhetoric, lower the temperature, see each other again, listen to each other again. This is the time to heal in America.”

Biden’s words, as lovely as they were, belie the reality that liberals have no intention of unifying with Trump’s supporters. Honest debate and compromise are not part of their plan. Their objective is to “eliminate” dissent, one way or another.

I realize that Atkins’ ideas sound radical and alarming, and they certainly are. But the truth is that most liberals’ thinking is more closely aligned with Atkins than with the lofty ideals Biden expressed in his “acceptance speech.”

Liberals do not seek unity with conservatives, they want us to abandon our principles and embrace their world views. They want to control us.

I assure you that the left has one goal; above all else, they want power – as much as possible and they will do whatever is necessary to maintain it for as long as possible.

Ooh....Ouch!  That was a stupid, career ending comment by Mr. Atkins, or a least it should be....As in the political say anything that comes to mind environment, created by Trump, we find ourselves in, seems to be common place.  In my personal opinion, I would hold Atkins to the same standard I demanded of Trump....so sending Atkins to the scrap heap of former politicians seems reasonable.

GO RV, then BV

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I think all these politicians are losing it..... JMHO

• Like 1