Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transition Warning: Trump's Mental Illness Is A Growing Danger

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Because of the Evil Democratic Communist party this election ISN'T OVER.  Furthermore, the Lunatic leftists and your efforts to get President Trump to give up only shows your fear of his legal procedures winning in the Supreme Court. 

You're right, it's not over.....but many Republicans are starting to come around.  The sinking ship that is Trump is unsustainable, particularly when the human conscience gets involved.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Senator Portman Says No Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud, Calls on Trump to Cooperate with Biden Transition <---Required

Mairead McArdle  <---Required
Mon, November 23, 2020, 11:44 AM CST  <---Required

Last time and warning after this I am not approving any more of your posts, which include an article without the required information.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Human Conscience!!!!  Really?  Have you been to CA lately.  It was paradise growing up here. Not even close anymore.  Willing to take a mod hit here. Its a shithole these days . Homeless everywhere! trash and feces on the streets. I see it everyday. Wasn't like this EVER before Leftists took control. Just bought a place in Texas and will be leaving this once beautiful state in a few years.  I have made a ton of money here and dont credit Sacramento one bit. It was my family and i's hard work.  And i will admit real estate has done me well here. My modest home is now worth 2.1 million and my rentals have quadrupled in price in 8 years.  Sacramento would take credit for the weather if they could. But its still  a disaster. Dont care if we are the fifth largest world economy. People are suffering like never before. That includes the inner cities that these leftist say they represent.  One straw away from the camels back breaking.  Not sure where you live but its coming to a your neighborhood soon enough

And Gavin? He's a piece of crap commie bastard.  Everyone knows that but follow him like stupid sheep.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

4 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Human Conscience!!!!  Really?  Have you been to CA lately.  It was paradise growing up here. Not even close anymore.  Willing to take a mod hit here. Its a shithole these days . Homeless everywhere! trash and feces on the streets. I see it everyday. Wasn't like this EVER before Leftists took control. Just bought a place in Texas and will be leaving this once beautiful state in a few years.  I have made a ton of money here and dont credit Sacramento one bit. It was my family and i's hard work.  And i will admit real estate has done me well here. My modest home is now worth 2.1 million and my rentals have quadrupled in price in 8 years.  Sacramento would take credit for the weather if they could. But its still  a disaster. Dont care if we are the fifth largest world economy. People are suffering like never before. That includes the inner cities that these leftist say they represent.  One straw away from the camels back breaking.  Not sure where you live but its coming to a your neighborhood soon enough

And Gavin? He's a piece of crap commie bastard.  Everyone knows that but follow him like stupid sheep.

Sorry to hear....haven't been to Cali since I was a toddler and haven't been to Texas since the late 70's....remember it being hot and sticky, as August tends to be in most places that time of year.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Sorry to hear....haven't been to Cali since I was a toddler and haven't been to Texas since the late 70's....remember it being hot and sticky, as August tends to be in most places that time of year.  

GO RV, then BV

Hot and sticky is a far better choice than living here in the # 1 in poverty state and last in education. Ill miss the ocean but cant even fish in my childhood spots anymore because the leftist closed them and made them into fish sanctuaries.

Also our deserts which i rode dirt bikes since a kid  ( we were told to tread lightly which we did ) are now being razed for solar plants. I guess hypocrisy is ok if its for the greater good.  Must not be any tortoises living in these locations.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

You say your sorry but really? You support those that have caused this here. Like i said its coming to your neighborhood soon enough

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

5 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

You say your sorry but really? You support those that have caused this here. Like i said its coming to your neighborhood soon enough

I don't view unfortunate people squeaking out an existence in cardboard boxes as human scum, a blight on society, or unworthy of help....I support policies, politicians and organizations that help those folk.   

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't view unfortunate people squeaking out an existence in cardboard boxes as human scum, a blight on society, or unworthy of help....I support policies, politicians and organizations that help those folk.   

GO RV, then BV

Well Feinstein and Harris are our Senators Do you support them.? They have done what to help these people?

• Pow! 2

Just now, SocalDinar said:

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Better tell that to Maxine who just wants more welfare for Inglwatts.

I don't know what an "Inglwatts" is, but I certainly don't lump every human being down on his or her luck in one big ugly mess....Everybody has a story, a history.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I do believe in the right of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

GO RV, then BV

We were created equal.. Nothing more. I worked as a union electrician for many years. The union saw us as equals. HAHA not even close. There are those that strive to succeed and those that played the union card. Same goes with all Americans.  Tell me what those that succeed in the inner cities do? Do they support their communities or do they move out? They move out and that's a fact

And we all have the right to pursue happiness. Nothing more. If happiness comes in a 24 ounce bottle let them be happy... just don't expect others to support them and that includes healthcare and welfare.

I donate to my community with my time and money. Thats what we all should do.

• Pow! 2