Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SIDNEY POWEL NOT ON TRUMP'S LEGAL TEAM

Call me a cockeyed optimist, but I think it's our hero Donald Trump trying to save our Republic.  Because by separating his lawsuits to only count legal votes from Sidney's lawsuits to expose and stop voter fraud altogether, should Trump not prevail (and we know John Roberts is compromised) at least there's still hope with Sidney to save America and the greatest Republic that was every created.  Sidney has said repeatedly that if she doesn't succeed, our Republic is lost because the people will never again be able to elect who they want - crooked politicians will always ensure they're elected instead.  This has been happening since 2006 when Hugo Chavez had this software created.  He used it twice, Maduro has used it, Argentina used it last year and supposedly Obama even used it in 2012 (you will recall he was criticized for getting 108% of the votes in Ohio).  Smartmatic software should be banned and there needs to be strong oversight on voting machines, or better yet - ban voting machines altogether as well.

This is bigger than Republican versus Democratic because Republicans have also been using this software to steal elections.  Sidney says she's going after Republican Governor Brian Kemp in Georgia because his family took money to install these rigged voting machines earlier this year.  This is a serious, serious threat to free elections - not just now, but if they get away with it, for the foreseable future.  And not just in the US, but in democracies all over the world.

It's best for the US if Sidney's cases are completely separate from Trump's.  Trump is hated and relentlessly attacked by the Deep State and should he not win his second term, at least Sidney will be able to continue on to try and save the Republic.  Also, since she's not affiliated with Trump, she won't take as much heat and criticism as she's taking now which will make her better able to prepare and present her cases.   jmho, but I think I'm correct about this.

Sidney Powell Confirms Non-Affiliation With Trump Legal Team, Vows to Continue Fraud Fight    link

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

Trump works differently from politicians...  he attacks problems from multiple angles.... SP is on his payroll.....working separate from all others....

Think back to when he brought Gabbard in prior to his inauguration.....he wanted to know what was really going on with Syria and the ME......she did too....her trip there was privately funded.....what she came back with was pretty embarrassing for the establishment...

Powell is well regarded in the legal world.....she's playing her end game her way.....I wouldn't bet against her.....or Trump!

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

25 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

SP is on his payroll.

Sorry CL, but Sydney has said she hasn't billed President Trump or his campaign.

"I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees..."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Sorry CL, but Sydney has said she hasn't billed President Trump or his campaign.

"I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees..."

I'm thinking that statement may have freed her up to be able to receive funds from the Trumps.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

Powell is being funded by Trump and his friends..... she is not on a retainer or billing anyone.... she pretty much has a blank  check and the powers of the Commander in Chief behind her.....

Case in point the Dominion server in Frankfurt that was grabbed by the Military... the 3 letter agencies had no knowledge this was  happening....and the story of Eric Coomer....

It will all play out.....   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

I can't remember if I every heard Sidney saying she was working for Trump, but for sure Trump said she was on his team.  I remember him tweeting that and earlier today I someone reposted that Trump's tweet confirming that Trump said Sidney Powell was part of his team.  But people, you are missing the point!  Our Republic is at stake here!!!

Today Sidney retweeted a bunch of tweets from Pat Scopellili in which he explains what he thinks is going on here.  Since Sidney is retweeting him, it implies she agrees with what he's saying.  She only posted about 10 of his tweets from around a total of 50.  I couldn't really follow what he was saying form the few retweets that Sidney did, so I went to Pat's twitter account to read everything in chronological order.  Turns out he misnumbered the posts and while he says it goes from 1 to 35, it looks more like 50 to me.  So I went through all of them and put them in chronological order below.

He's basically saying what I said in that Trump is helping Sidney by doing this because it keeps her out of the reach of the D.C. swamp.  She's not taking money from Washington so they don't control her.  Her funding is coming from donations.  He reiterates that her quest is to save our Republic, which is what Sidney repeatedly says herself.  

Please pray hard everyone!!  And for those who can give, if you love the freedoms given to us in our Consitution, contribute as you are able.  And please let everyone you know what is happening.

See new Tweets

Conversation

Pasquale "Pat" Scopelliti

@ThyConsigliori

23 November 2020 #MAGAanalysis

@SidneyPowell1

Represents Us #ITrustSidney #SidneyPowellRepresentsMe What an amazing American Story. First she gives her all to saving

@GenFlynn

. Then she turns to fight the swamp over the greatest election steal ever.

Quote Tweet

General Flynn

@GenFlynn

· 22h

.@SidneyPowell1 has been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours. She understands the WH press release & agrees with it. She is staying the course to prove the massive deliberate election fraud that robbed #WeThePeople of our votes for President Trump & other Republican candidates.

8:26 AM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

2) To my understanding, here's how the story begins. Rudy and Jenna decided to post a notification which, on first blush, looks like they're distancing themselves and the campaign from Sidney.

Quote Tweet

Jenna Ellis

@JennaEllisEsq

· Nov 22

3) What a phenomenal development. There are two immediate interpretations that arise. First, Jenna and Rudy appear to distance themselves from Sidney's work. Second, as opposed to distancing themselves, they are actually putting Sidney forward. Again, what a story!

4) In case you haven't seen it for yourself, yet, here is Sidney's statement on topic.

5) Those are the facts of the story. We have to guess at the whys. Here's my most important guess. The entire Federal Apparatus of the United States is compromised. WH, DOJ, FBI, IC, both Houses of Congress, even SCOTUS albeit less so now than before, the Federal Courts, etc.

6) By WH, I do NOT mean POTUS. Rather, I mean the WH as the location of the Executive Branch of our Government. Our Executive Branch has fought

@realDonaldTrump

throughout his 1st term and, I guess, there are powerful forces still at play there, opposing him.

7) If I'm right, it gives context to the Trump Campaign statement. As opposed to distancing themselves, they are absolutely putting @SidneyPowell1 forward. They're explaining that they work with her, but she is a 100% independent actor, NOT under their control.

😎 Let's stroll back to the $1.7 billion that Obama loaded onto a plane in palettes, flying to Iran in the middle of the night, and all in foreign currency. Forget the $150 billion total, focus only on the $1.7 B. Why? Because it was absolutely illegal to the point of treason.

9) And yet, the Obama apologists and protectors were able to convert this into a 100% legal act, no problem. Imagine that. Why send foreign currency and not simply wire the cash by normal measures? Because our sanctions against Iran made that almost impossible to do.

10) Do you see? Any illegal act may be made "legal" by the DC Swamp's powers. And what, exactly are those powers? They are the near complete corrupt control over virtually every lever of government power.

11) In the $1.7 billion all in foreign currency case, it was the Treasury Department that provided Obama all the legal cover he might need. It's a painful read, but if you're interested, here's the AP version of the story.  It's a painful read, but if you're interested, here's the AP version of the story.

US payment of $1.7 billion to Iran made entirely in cash

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration acknowledged late Tuesday that its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this year was made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency, as Republican...

apnews.com

12) So picture a White House able to employ such mechanisms, and the people who executed those orders. You have to picture this, and I'm going to help you. We're going to turn to medieval castles in order to illustrate.

13) Castles work. They are extremely difficult to break into. Yet, there is always a weakness in even the greatest defensive system. In the back of a castle there is often something called a postern gate. It's where food and supplies are allowed in.

14) Soldiers are often dashingly handsome with all their daring-do. They're often able to catch the eye of a pretty servant, typically a milkmaid. If the milkmaid opens the postern gate to the handsome soldier flirting with her, the enemy forces may then invade the castle.

15) It is my understanding that the vast majority of castle defeats occured this way, as opposed to all out battle. Castles work. But a single milkmaid can defeat all the castle's power.

16) To understand the DC Swamp you have to picture countless 1,000s of corruptible milkmaids. They permeate every office, staff, and department of our vast government. Each and every one of them has the power to defeat the castle of Fortress America.

17) The Washington Post is something like the Milkmaids' United Union of Government Employees. It is one of their great mouthpieces and megaphones. Here's their story on topic.

Analysis | Was Obama’s $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law?

The Fact Checker was challenged on Twitter. So we rechecked the facts.

washingtonpost.com

18) What's all this have to do with

@SidneyPowell1, you ask? My theory is that the WH has realized it cannot depend upon the DC Swamp Milkmaids to get the job done, to save America from criminal theft of our election. It's going to take an incorruptible outsider.

19) Let's talk about money. Every dollar the WH pays to anyone for anything comes from taxes. It comes from us at metaphorical gun point. We have to pay taxes regardless of our consent. Dissent to paying taxes is illegal. We won't bring up Thomas Jefferson right now, right?

20) The flow of tax dollars through the government to its minions is simply and absolutely corrupted. The DC Swamp has leveraged players at every check point ensuring compliance with the Swamp's mandates and there's just no way to stop that on a dime.

21) So that's my theory. @SidneyPowell1 is NOT paid by tax dollars, and has taken on America's case at her own risk. Risk? Yeah. She might spend every ounce of her time, energy, knowledge, and capability with no fee or payment at all. She's at 100% financial risk.

22) This brings us to a familiar topic, if you've followed the

@GenFlynncase. With infinite resources, the government used every power it had to break this man. Not only did he rack up millions of dollars of legal debt, his entire financial life and wellbeing was on the line.

23) No man is wealthier than the government. When the government decides to dedicate its full resources to the destruction of a man, what man can face that government in all its vast powers? When was the last time we heard about Paul Manafort? How's he doing right now?

24) Our hero Sidney has dedicated every ounce of her ability to saving America from the loss of our democracy. A democracy may be stolen. A republic can't be merely stolen, it has to be destroyed. But one can easily buy the vote. This is the great risk of democracy.

25) There is no way to overestimate the significance of Venezuela's story in all this. First there was Cuba. Communism won Cuba. Try to imagine the significance of that. Having lost almost all of its satellite nations, Communism still held Cuba.

26) And then along came Venezuela. How did Communism take down this wealthy nation? None of us knew, before. It always felt wrong, but after all, it was South America and they're all crazy down there! So, we allowed this. We have to linger there. Who? Who allowed this?

27) He ascended in 1999, which places him under Clinton 1. But at the very end of his term. So, Bush 43 obviously allowed Communism to take control over Venezuela during his entire 8 years. No need to discuss much about Obama and Venezuela. Obviously.

28) No one other than @SidneyPowell1would ever bring any of this up in real time America today. Hugo Chavez did NOT win the democratic vote honestly. He stole it. How? With the help of the CIA and its technology. The CIA placed Chavez in power. Our CIA.

29) By herself alone, Sidney is telling us that our American election of 2020 was stolen by the exact methods of Hugo Chavez' take over of Venezuela. If you want an Communist Amerika, allow this travesty of an election. Stolen elections are the greatest power of Communism.

30) Let's talk about money again. Taking a case to court costs money. Courts are expensive. They are the abode of the great and the mighty. They tend to offer precisely as much justice as money can buy. Courts are money machines. Please know that.

31) Sidney is taking the case of #WeThePeople to court at her own risk. It will cost millions upon millions of dollars to succeed. Court is expensive, and the DC Swamp controls the courts. Imagine Sidney's risk. Her courage is to fight on, no matter what.

32) What is the government? It has evolved into that power that demands our fees, our taxes, and then uses those fees to propagate its own power. Please mind, this is the 100% opposite of its original design. Listen. First we **** Flynn, then we **** Trump. Remember that?

33) Money. The Swamp always knows that it has more money than anyone may who attempts to brook its evil power. As the prosecutors have infinite funds to expend attacking any defendant they wish, so also does the Swamp in attacking any who affront its power.

24) I first came to understand this while supporting @GenFlynn. His limited resources were attacked by an infinitely funded special prosecutor, facing zero accountability over the use of his vast power.

25) Follow it out... Prosecution has INFINITE financial resources. Defendant, no matter how wealthy, has LIMITED resources. Money ends up being the greatest disparity of justice in America. All the Justice money can buy. That's what you get. Two bars of law.

26) What we learned in @GenFlynn's case was this. We HAD to provide resources vastly beyond his own limited means, if he was to stand a chance in facing down the evil government powers mounted against him. To do so, we built his legal defense fund.

About | Michael T. Flynn Legal Defense Fund

Military Career Lieutenant General (Retired) Michael T. Flynn (“Mike”) honorably served in the United States Army for over 33 years in a variety of conventional and special forces assignments, with...

mikeflynndefensefund.org

27) Boldly embarking on her own legal mission to save America from a stolen vote, Sidney needs exactly that same help. She can't and won't ask for WH dollars. Rather, she's asking us to help. https://defendingtherepublic.org

28) Sidney tell us: "The future of our Republic is at stake. The left, the media, and a complicit Republican Establishment are attempting to steal this election through a staggering voter fraud operation. The time to fight is now!"

29) We must pause on the "complicit Republican Establishment." The very ls FOX clipse I forced myself to watch was on Martha's show. Both Mark Thiessen and Victor Davis Hansen were on. I like them both. Yet Mark had published an article in the Washington Post.

30) In his post, Mark emphatically encouraged Trump to concede this election so that he might gather his support to win a 2nd term in 2024. This is beyond hellaciously bad counsel. You don't win the future by conceding the present. That is simply NOT logical. Hogwash.

31) On the edge of my seat, I waited for Hansen to disprove Theissan's illogical counsel. I was left wanting. Hansen agreed. Pull back. Surrender. Retreat. Live to fight another day. That was Hansen's counsel as well. Yet another TV commentator I have loved, fallen.

32) If Joe Biden ascends to the seat of the Oval Office, America will set its mode of deceit. We will have consciously chosen to become a nation of liars. Biden is a liar. In full. In absolute. His corruption ensures that he cannot honestly lead America.

33) What's more, America saw through him, and voted @realDonaldTrump back in for his 2nd term in an overwhelming landslide. That stolen landslide is precisely what Sidney has dedicated everything she's got to correcting.

34) That stolen landslide is what each and very turncoat traitor Republican supports right now. Romney? Check. Christie. Neither one of them gives a flying hoot about America. Their only care is for themselves.

35) #ITrustSidney Who do you trust? What we need today are heroes. Can you help us? Can you be a hero? I say you can. support Trump now. Hear Powell's account. Give if you can. If not, no worries. Put the case forward ere at Twitter, too.

• Thanks 5

2 hours ago, KristiD said:

I can't remember if I every heard Sidney saying she was working for Trump, but for sure Trump said she was on his team.  I remember him tweeting that and earlier today I someone reposted that Trump's tweet confirming that Trump said Sidney Powell was part of his team.  But people, you are missing the point!  Our Republic is at stake here!!!

Today Sidney retweeted a bunch of tweets from Pat Scopellili in which he explains what he thinks is going on here.  Since Sidney is retweeting him, it implies she agrees with what he's saying.  She only posted about 10 of his tweets from around a total of 50.  I couldn't really follow what he was saying form the few retweets that Sidney did, so I went to Pat's twitter account to read everything in chronological order.  Turns out he misnumbered the posts and while he says it goes from 1 to 35, it looks more like 50 to me.  So I went through all of them and put them in chronological order below.

He's basically saying what I said in that Trump is helping Sidney by doing this because it keeps her out of the reach of the D.C. swamp.  She's not taking money from Washington so they don't control her.  Her funding is coming from donations.  He reiterates that her quest is to save our Republic, which is what Sidney repeatedly says herself.  

Please pray hard everyone!!  And for those who can give, if you love the freedoms given to us in our Consitution, contribute as you are able.  And please let everyone you know what is happening.

See new Tweets

Conversation

Pasquale "Pat" Scopelliti

@ThyConsigliori

23 November 2020 #MAGAanalysis

@SidneyPowell1

Represents Us #ITrustSidney #SidneyPowellRepresentsMe What an amazing American Story. First she gives her all to saving

@GenFlynn

. Then she turns to fight the swamp over the greatest election steal ever.

Quote Tweet

General Flynn

@GenFlynn

· 22h

.@SidneyPowell1 has been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours. She understands the WH press release & agrees with it. She is staying the course to prove the massive deliberate election fraud that robbed #WeThePeople of our votes for President Trump & other Republican candidates.

8:26 AM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

2) To my understanding, here's how the story begins. Rudy and Jenna decided to post a notification which, on first blush, looks like they're distancing themselves and the campaign from Sidney.

Quote Tweet

Jenna Ellis

@JennaEllisEsq

· Nov 22

3) What a phenomenal development. There are two immediate interpretations that arise. First, Jenna and Rudy appear to distance themselves from Sidney's work. Second, as opposed to distancing themselves, they are actually putting Sidney forward. Again, what a story!

4) In case you haven't seen it for yourself, yet, here is Sidney's statement on topic.

5) Those are the facts of the story. We have to guess at the whys. Here's my most important guess. The entire Federal Apparatus of the United States is compromised. WH, DOJ, FBI, IC, both Houses of Congress, even SCOTUS albeit less so now than before, the Federal Courts, etc.

6) By WH, I do NOT mean POTUS. Rather, I mean the WH as the location of the Executive Branch of our Government. Our Executive Branch has fought

@realDonaldTrump

throughout his 1st term and, I guess, there are powerful forces still at play there, opposing him.

7) If I'm right, it gives context to the Trump Campaign statement. As opposed to distancing themselves, they are absolutely putting @SidneyPowell1 forward. They're explaining that they work with her, but she is a 100% independent actor, NOT under their control.

😎 Let's stroll back to the $1.7 billion that Obama loaded onto a plane in palettes, flying to Iran in the middle of the night, and all in foreign currency. Forget the $150 billion total, focus only on the $1.7 B. Why? Because it was absolutely illegal to the point of treason.

9) And yet, the Obama apologists and protectors were able to convert this into a 100% legal act, no problem. Imagine that. Why send foreign currency and not simply wire the cash by normal measures? Because our sanctions against Iran made that almost impossible to do.

10) Do you see? Any illegal act may be made "legal" by the DC Swamp's powers. And what, exactly are those powers? They are the near complete corrupt control over virtually every lever of government power.

11) In the $1.7 billion all in foreign currency case, it was the Treasury Department that provided Obama all the legal cover he might need. It's a painful read, but if you're interested, here's the AP version of the story.  It's a painful read, but if you're interested, here's the AP version of the story.

US payment of $1.7 billion to Iran made entirely in cash

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration acknowledged late Tuesday that its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this year was made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency, as Republican...

apnews.com

12) So picture a White House able to employ such mechanisms, and the people who executed those orders. You have to picture this, and I'm going to help you. We're going to turn to medieval castles in order to illustrate.

13) Castles work. They are extremely difficult to break into. Yet, there is always a weakness in even the greatest defensive system. In the back of a castle there is often something called a postern gate. It's where food and supplies are allowed in.

14) Soldiers are often dashingly handsome with all their daring-do. They're often able to catch the eye of a pretty servant, typically a milkmaid. If the milkmaid opens the postern gate to the handsome soldier flirting with her, the enemy forces may then invade the castle.

15) It is my understanding that the vast majority of castle defeats occured this way, as opposed to all out battle. Castles work. But a single milkmaid can defeat all the castle's power.

16) To understand the DC Swamp you have to picture countless 1,000s of corruptible milkmaids. They permeate every office, staff, and department of our vast government. Each and every one of them has the power to defeat the castle of Fortress America.

17) The Washington Post is something like the Milkmaids' United Union of Government Employees. It is one of their great mouthpieces and megaphones. Here's their story on topic.

Analysis | Was Obama’s $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law?

The Fact Checker was challenged on Twitter. So we rechecked the facts.

washingtonpost.com

18) What's all this have to do with

@SidneyPowell1, you ask? My theory is that the WH has realized it cannot depend upon the DC Swamp Milkmaids to get the job done, to save America from criminal theft of our election. It's going to take an incorruptible outsider.

19) Let's talk about money. Every dollar the WH pays to anyone for anything comes from taxes. It comes from us at metaphorical gun point. We have to pay taxes regardless of our consent. Dissent to paying taxes is illegal. We won't bring up Thomas Jefferson right now, right?

20) The flow of tax dollars through the government to its minions is simply and absolutely corrupted. The DC Swamp has leveraged players at every check point ensuring compliance with the Swamp's mandates and there's just no way to stop that on a dime.

21) So that's my theory. @SidneyPowell1 is NOT paid by tax dollars, and has taken on America's case at her own risk. Risk? Yeah. She might spend every ounce of her time, energy, knowledge, and capability with no fee or payment at all. She's at 100% financial risk.

22) This brings us to a familiar topic, if you've followed the

@GenFlynncase. With infinite resources, the government used every power it had to break this man. Not only did he rack up millions of dollars of legal debt, his entire financial life and wellbeing was on the line.

23) No man is wealthier than the government. When the government decides to dedicate its full resources to the destruction of a man, what man can face that government in all its vast powers? When was the last time we heard about Paul Manafort? How's he doing right now?

24) Our hero Sidney has dedicated every ounce of her ability to saving America from the loss of our democracy. A democracy may be stolen. A republic can't be merely stolen, it has to be destroyed. But one can easily buy the vote. This is the great risk of democracy.

25) There is no way to overestimate the significance of Venezuela's story in all this. First there was Cuba. Communism won Cuba. Try to imagine the significance of that. Having lost almost all of its satellite nations, Communism still held Cuba.

26) And then along came Venezuela. How did Communism take down this wealthy nation? None of us knew, before. It always felt wrong, but after all, it was South America and they're all crazy down there! So, we allowed this. We have to linger there. Who? Who allowed this?

27) He ascended in 1999, which places him under Clinton 1. But at the very end of his term. So, Bush 43 obviously allowed Communism to take control over Venezuela during his entire 8 years. No need to discuss much about Obama and Venezuela. Obviously.

28) No one other than @SidneyPowell1would ever bring any of this up in real time America today. Hugo Chavez did NOT win the democratic vote honestly. He stole it. How? With the help of the CIA and its technology. The CIA placed Chavez in power. Our CIA.

29) By herself alone, Sidney is telling us that our American election of 2020 was stolen by the exact methods of Hugo Chavez' take over of Venezuela. If you want an Communist Amerika, allow this travesty of an election. Stolen elections are the greatest power of Communism.

30) Let's talk about money again. Taking a case to court costs money. Courts are expensive. They are the abode of the great and the mighty. They tend to offer precisely as much justice as money can buy. Courts are money machines. Please know that.

31) Sidney is taking the case of #WeThePeople to court at her own risk. It will cost millions upon millions of dollars to succeed. Court is expensive, and the DC Swamp controls the courts. Imagine Sidney's risk. Her courage is to fight on, no matter what.

32) What is the government? It has evolved into that power that demands our fees, our taxes, and then uses those fees to propagate its own power. Please mind, this is the 100% opposite of its original design. Listen. First we **** Flynn, then we **** Trump. Remember that?

33) Money. The Swamp always knows that it has more money than anyone may who attempts to brook its evil power. As the prosecutors have infinite funds to expend attacking any defendant they wish, so also does the Swamp in attacking any who affront its power.

24) I first came to understand this while supporting @GenFlynn. His limited resources were attacked by an infinitely funded special prosecutor, facing zero accountability over the use of his vast power.

25) Follow it out... Prosecution has INFINITE financial resources. Defendant, no matter how wealthy, has LIMITED resources. Money ends up being the greatest disparity of justice in America. All the Justice money can buy. That's what you get. Two bars of law.

26) What we learned in @GenFlynn's case was this. We HAD to provide resources vastly beyond his own limited means, if he was to stand a chance in facing down the evil government powers mounted against him. To do so, we built his legal defense fund.

About | Michael T. Flynn Legal Defense Fund

Military Career Lieutenant General (Retired) Michael T. Flynn (“Mike”) honorably served in the United States Army for over 33 years in a variety of conventional and special forces assignments, with...

mikeflynndefensefund.org

27) Boldly embarking on her own legal mission to save America from a stolen vote, Sidney needs exactly that same help. She can't and won't ask for WH dollars. Rather, she's asking us to help. https://defendingtherepublic.org

28) Sidney tell us: "The future of our Republic is at stake. The left, the media, and a complicit Republican Establishment are attempting to steal this election through a staggering voter fraud operation. The time to fight is now!"

29) We must pause on the "complicit Republican Establishment." The very ls FOX clipse I forced myself to watch was on Martha's show. Both Mark Thiessen and Victor Davis Hansen were on. I like them both. Yet Mark had published an article in the Washington Post.

30) In his post, Mark emphatically encouraged Trump to concede this election so that he might gather his support to win a 2nd term in 2024. This is beyond hellaciously bad counsel. You don't win the future by conceding the present. That is simply NOT logical. Hogwash.

31) On the edge of my seat, I waited for Hansen to disprove Theissan's illogical counsel. I was left wanting. Hansen agreed. Pull back. Surrender. Retreat. Live to fight another day. That was Hansen's counsel as well. Yet another TV commentator I have loved, fallen.

32) If Joe Biden ascends to the seat of the Oval Office, America will set its mode of deceit. We will have consciously chosen to become a nation of liars. Biden is a liar. In full. In absolute. His corruption ensures that he cannot honestly lead America.

33) What's more, America saw through him, and voted @realDonaldTrump back in for his 2nd term in an overwhelming landslide. That stolen landslide is precisely what Sidney has dedicated everything she's got to correcting.

34) That stolen landslide is what each and very turncoat traitor Republican supports right now. Romney? Check. Christie. Neither one of them gives a flying hoot about America. Their only care is for themselves.

35) #ITrustSidney Who do you trust? What we need today are heroes. Can you help us? Can you be a hero? I say you can. support Trump now. Hear Powell's account. Give if you can. If not, no worries. Put the case forward ere at Twitter, too.

Just the facts...   always excellent Kristi...      CL

• Upvote 3

Going back to the OP and all the world headlines that rammed that concept down peoples throats (throughout the world). The nedia is on a mission to shape peoples perception of what is happening. 

To use the analogy of the frog in a pot of cold water that is heated very slowly, will not jump out to save itself from being boiled alive. So too the media and pyschop operation being promulgated against "we the people". They are trying to shape you destiny by dulling your awareness and care factor.

However, i believe Trump and his strong rallies has raised up the people and they are now awake and aware of the lying media.

Just be discerning folks, pray and meditate on these contrived events that attempt to sway your thinking. Be strong, steadfast and unwavering in our God who will come through and deliver an astounding victory from this corrupt election debacle.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why would she be a spokesperson at a Trump legal team presser?

GO RV, then BV

You just can't help yourself can you.? Running around here daily pi$$sing in the water and throwing mud at anything that disturbs your fragile narrative. 

Let me attempt, in love,  to draw you a SIMPLE picture. 

Your my neighbor, the leaves have fallen and I'm outside raking them up. You see me doing so and feel a tinge within you little heart so you grab your rake and come over to help me. 

You do not work for me. 

But you are working with me. 

This is actually something lawyers do quite often. They call it, "Pro Bono". And then they take a tax deduction for the charity they've done. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You just can't help yourself can you.? Running around here daily pi$$sing in the water and throwing mud at anything that disturbs your fragile narrative. 

Let me attempt, in love,  to draw you a SIMPLE picture. 

Your my neighbor, the leaves have fallen and I'm outside raking them up. You see me doing so and feel a tinge within you little heart so you grab your rake and come over to help me. 

You do not work for me. 

But you are working with me. 

This is actually something lawyers do quite often. They call it, "Pro Bono". And then they take a tax deduction for the charity they've done. 

This tweet states otherwise.  :shrug:  But yes, I do understand being kind and helpful to one's neighbor.

andrew kaczynski🤔 on Twitter: "The Trump campaign says Sidney Powell, who  Trump said is on there legal team, is not on their legal team. If you're  wondering how things are going.… https://t.co/nkr9oP6Rtp"

GO RV, then BV

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

This tweet states otherwise.  :shrug:  But yes, I do understand being kind and helpful to one's neighbor.

andrew kaczynski🤔 on Twitter: "The Trump campaign says Sidney Powell, who  Trump said is on there legal team, is not on their legal team. If you're  wondering how things are going.… https://t.co/nkr9oP6Rtp"

GO RV, then BV

Again that tweet doesn't say that Sidney "worked" as an employee of the President.  It does clearly mention that on his team are TWO kinds of people. 

"LAWYERS" and  "REPRESENTATIVES". Suggesting that not everyone is being paid to serve the president. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1